WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Map is Coming!!!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
State election groups have always been bipartisan. There are people on election boards and working counting ballots that come from all walks of life and support all different candidates.

Until proven otherwise, I believe all those people of different backgrounds and different views are assuring that no significant fraud is going on as both sides have such an incentive to blow the whistle on the other side.

There will always be people who are still registered at their parents house or whatever, but the claims of systemic massive fraud in an amount necessary to to change the results have not yet been proven and until such time as they are, I choose to trust America and the American system as it beats other systems.

The victory margins for Trump in some states in the 16 election were smaller than some of Biden’s state wins in 20. Just as Clinton claimed fraud and even filed suit for a recount in Michigan and Wisconsin as late as December 2016, the fact remains Trump won that election. And until factually proven otherwise, I choose to assume the system is right, and that includes both when Trump barely squeaked by in 16 and Biden barely squeaking by in 20.

But directly to your point, If there is “blatant election fraud”, the Trump lawyers who are very good will prove it in court as if it is “blatant” it will be a slam dunk. To date, objectively they have not done so. Time will tell. Latest here.

State election groups have always been bipartisan. There are people on election boards and working counting ballots that come from all walks of life and support all different candidates.

Until proven otherwise, I believe all those people of different backgrounds and different views are assuring that no significant fraud is going on as both sides have such an incentive to blow the whistle on the other side.

There will always be people who are still registered at their parents house or whatever, but the claims of systemic massive fraud in an amount necessary to to change the results have not yet been proven and until such time as they are, I choose to trust America and the American system as it beats other systems.

The victory margins for Trump in some states in the 16 election were smaller than some of Biden’s state wins in 20. Just as Clinton claimed fraud and even filed suit for a recount in Michigan and Wisconsin as late as December 2016, the fact remains Trump won that election. And until factually proven otherwise, I choose to assume the system is right, and that includes both when Trump barely squeaked by in 16 and Biden barely squeaking by in 20.

But directly to your point, If there is “blatant election fraud”, the Trump lawyers who are very good will prove it in court as if it is “blatant” it will be a slam dunk. To date, objectively they have not done so. Time will tell. Latest here.

I would add to that that I believe a couple of the states with contested elections have Republican Secretaries of State who have vouched for their election processes. Bush and Romney have both congratulated Biden and expressed confidence in a clean election and court after court have already been tossing Trumps cases for lack of evidence.

The problem is that Trump and his enablers at OAN, ZeroHedge, QAnon and Fox have been alleging fraud since Day 1 with no proof because it helps to protect Trumps fragile ego. Trump alleged 3,000,000 illegal votes cast in 2016 but four years later that’s just 3,000,000 felonies his Department of Justice hasn’t proven with a prosecution. It’s the same deal now. Muddy the water with unproven allegations and potentially destroy what remains of America’s faith in its defining institutions all for the sake of one butt-hurt egomaniac who without a shred of actual evidence is doing everything he can to damage his opponent and our country in the process.

When you pay out on our wager, remember that it was because Trump and the propaganda outlets deliberately fed you false information to prop up this loser’s fragile ego. There is real danger to living in a echo chamber and perhaps our little wager will make you a tiny bit less credulous the next time you read something from a purely partisan source.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I would add to that that I believe a couple of the states with contested elections have Republican Secretaries of State who have vouched for their election processes. Bush and Romney have both congratulated Biden and expressed confidence in a clean election and court after court have already been tossing Trumps cases for lack of evidence.

The problem is that Trump and his enablers at OAN, ZeroHedge, QAnon and Fox have been alleging fraud since Day 1 with no proof because it helps to protect Trumps fragile ego. Trump alleged 3,000,000 illegal votes cast in 2016 but four years later that’s just 3,000,000 felonies his Department of Justice hasn’t proven with a prosecution. It’s the same deal now. Muddy the water with unproven allegations and potentially destroy what remains of America’s faith in its defining institutions all for the sake of one butt-hurt egomaniac who without a shred of actual evidence is doing everything he can to damage his opponent and our country in the process.

When you pay out on our wager, remember that it was because Trump and the propaganda outlets deliberately fed you false information to prop up this loser’s fragile ego. There is real danger to living in a echo chamber and perhaps our little wager will make you a tiny bit less credulous the next time you read something from a purely partisan source.
When you disconnect the chain of evidence as they’ve done in mail in Ballot… We both know it is very difficult. What we do know is that there were many court cases prior to election that were designed to eliminate safeguards. Very strong chance that the supreme court rules to throw up those ballots in Pennsylvania.That leaves Arizona and Georgia, two very red states, to be settled. This may not be the tough road do you think it is.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
In other words, people on the right think that the election was stolen… talking about it at the stage might just be the PR campaign

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
When you disconnect the chain of evidence as they’ve done in mail in Ballot… We both know it is very difficult. What we do know is that there were many court cases prior to election that were designed to eliminate safeguards. Very strong chance that the supreme court rules to throw up those ballots in Pennsylvania.That leaves Arizona and Georgia, two very red states, to be settled. This may not be the tough road do you think it is.
We also know that Trump was suing to disenfranchise as many voters as possible including military members overseas casting mail in votes in accord with their state laws. My state has a Republican Secretary of State and has been 100% mail in voting without problem for years. Trump saw an opportunity to make an unsubstantiated claim of fraud and jumped on it. Or maybe I’m wrong and this will go to the very Trump friendly Supreme Court and they’ll overturn this election- but I’m not wrong, Trump and “conserVative” media have been lying to you.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We also know that Trump was suing to disenfranchise as many voters as possible including military members overseas casting mail in votes in accord with their state laws. My state has a Republican Secretary of State and has been 100% mail in voting without problem for years. Trump saw an opportunity to make an unsubstantiated claim of fraud and jumped on it. Or maybe I’m wrong and this will go to the very Trump friendly Supreme Court and they’ll overturn this election- but I’m not wrong, Trump and “conserVative” media have been lying to you.

Board up the windows and kick the Republican poll watchers out!!!!!!!!!

NPC Screaming .gif

Good job monkey!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

kimbalee

Reaction score
Y'all are crazy and no I don't watch any msm. Do you even know what Hammer and Scorecard are and the egregious fraud that has occurred? Straight from the programmer's mouth. Search the interwebs using a safe engine like duckduckgo bc google is heavily censoring anything right.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

You can chimpout as much as you’d like GMAC, you’ll never be a woman 😂

1605026815128.png

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
This is more important than Trump...maybe your state is secure...others are not. You can’t say with a straight face that mail in is secure everywhere...so it’s not secure for the country. Progressives and their media have been drumming illegitimate for 4 years.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
granny, yore continued stupidity hasn't failed to bore me again. Why can't you get yore facts correct before you spew yore diarrhea.... You really are a bore !!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1605027809505.png

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
This is more important than Trump...maybe your state is secure...others are not. You can’t say with a straight face that mail in is secure everywhere...so it’s not secure for the country. Progressives and their media have been drumming illegitimate for 4 years.
It’s sad that Trump has convinced you to lose faith in America’s most trusted institution without one shred of evidence which is persuasive to a Federal court system which is dominated by Republican appointees. I guess that is two of our sacred institutions which y’all are willing to abandon to prop up Trump. You’ve already lost faith in the Presidency (with every democrat or RINO other than Trump) and Congress (haven’t we all?). Not to mention the press and recently the scientific community. The CIA, FBI,DOJ can’t trust any of them because Trump said so. The Pentagon accepts global warming and Esper wouldn’t put troops in the street and Mattis and Kelly said bad things about Trump- can’t trust the military anymore. The Catholic Church clearly can’t be relied on with that liberal Francis running things and all those other mainstream denominations have gay clergy because they’ve been cooped by liberals. The schools all suck and are used to indoctrinate our kids. Fox News has gone liberal for Godssake! Fuck, who’s left to trust? Trump, Giuliani, OAN, ZeroHedge, QAnon, and whatever other Bat shit craziness is willing to keep making money hand over fist telling you increasingly outrageous lies so that you don’t have to accept the reality that you were fooled by a con artist who’s been sued repeatedly for defrauding his creditors, who has never had a wife hot enough that he wouldn’t cheat on her, who somehow managed to pay less in tax than anybody on this forum for the last decade and therefore will fight to the death to avoid releasing his taxes, and who flat out told the world That he could commit a murder on 5th Avenue and get away with it because he is a modern day Jim Jones and y’all will merrily drink the KoolAid and pass a cup to your children because it’s so much harder to admit you were wrong- not necessarily wrong about conservative ideas but wrong about this fucking narcissistic snake oil salesman. Good luck in the future- you’re gonna be wandering in the wilderness for years if not the rest of your frustrated lives.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It’s sad that Trump has convinced you to lose faith in America’s most trusted institution without one shred of evidence which is persuasive to a Federal court system which is dominated by Republican appointees. I guess that is two of our sacred institutions which y’all are willing to abandon to prop up Trump. You’ve already lost faith in the Presidency (with every democrat or RINO other than Trump) and Congress (haven’t we all?). Not to mention the press and recently the scientific community. The CIA, FBI,DOJ can’t trust any of them because Trump said so. The Pentagon accepts global warming and Esper wouldn’t put troops in the street and Mattis and Kelly said bad things about Trump- can’t trust the military anymore. The Catholic Church clearly can’t be relied on with that liberal Francis running things and all those other mainstream denominations have gay clergy because they’ve been cooped by liberals. The schools all suck and are used to indoctrinate our kids. Fox News has gone liberal for Godssake! Fuck, who’s left to trust? Trump, Giuliani, OAN, ZeroHedge, QAnon, and whatever other Bat shit craziness is willing to keep making money hand over fist telling you increasingly outrageous lies so that you don’t have to accept the reality that you were fooled by a con artist who’s been sued repeatedly for defrauding his creditors, who has never had a wife hot enough that he wouldn’t cheat on her, who somehow managed to pay less in tax than anybody on this forum for the last decade and therefore will fight to the death to avoid releasing his taxes, and who flat out told the world That he could commit a murder on 5th Avenue and get away with it because he is a modern day Jim Jones and y’all will merrily drink the KoolAid and pass a cup to your children because it’s so much harder to admit you were wrong- not necessarily wrong about conservative ideas but wrong about this fucking narcissistic snake oil salesman. Good luck in the future- you’re gonna be wandering in the wilderness for years if not the rest of your frustrated lives.

1605029882782.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Listen up monkey.

When you run around claiming Russia, Russia, Russia and multiple other false claims for four years, you obtain ZERO CREDIBILITY, congratulations.

You are now nothing more than a shill on the internet who will need to learn how to cope with the reality that NO ONE believes a word you type and that the Don will be yore President for another four. ;)

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Y'all are crazy and no I don't watch any msm. Do you even know what Hammer and Scorecard are and the egregious fraud that has occurred? Straight from the programmer's mouth. Search the interwebs using a safe engine like duckduckgo bc google is heavily censoring anything right.

Add Hammer and Scorecard to the Dominion ballot systems the ones that were connected to the internet (and likely the others) and we've got complete loss of election integrity

And the mail in balloting must be heavily regulated as they're the tool/mechanism enabling the fraud

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Board up the windows and kick the Republican poll watchers out!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 941225

Good job monkey!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Let me run this by ya. How bought they take sniffer and heels up in the blue parts of the country and we take trump in the red parts of the country. That way they can wallow in their garbage filled dump and slip on their shit stained sidewalks and be happy. Unfortunately i live in the red part of blue n.y.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Mr. "Conservative" linking to NPR...........................shocking!!!!! [emoji23]
National Progressive Radio
Nationalist Propaganda Radio
Nurture Provressives Radio

I could go on, but you get the point.

No conservative would ever listen to, much less promote that smelly sack of shit known as npr.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Listen up monkey.

When you run around claiming Russia, Russia, Russia and multiple other false claims for four years, you obtain ZERO CREDIBILITY, congratulations.

You are now nothing more than a shill on the internet who will need to learn how to cope with the reality that NO ONE believes a word you type and that the Don will be yore President for another four. ;)

And yet you don’t have the balls to put up $100. Come on Reg, I’ve got three including RD himself on the hook but you’re the big prize. You should be flattered I’m willing to give you a second chance after you tried to stif Stainless.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And yet you don’t have the balls to put up $100. Come on Reg, I’ve got three including RD himself on the hook but you’re the big prize. You should be flattered I’m willing to give you a second chance after you tried to stif Stainless.

I told you monkey, I don't bet with corrupt Deep State scumbags. Stainer hadn't exposed himself with I offered the bet..................... 😝

BTW, tell him to send his money to the Trump campaign when Donnie's inaugurated and YOU post the receipt!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I told you monkey, I don't bet with corrupt Deep State scumbags. Stainer hadn't exposed himself with I offered the bet..................... 😝

BTW, tell him to send his money to the Trump campaign when Donnie's inaugurated and YOU post the receipt!!!!

View attachment 941250
That’s weaker than Trumps excuses for not sharing his tax returns. What you are is smart enough not to bet ON a lying corrupt loser. Can’t say I blame you there.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Can you take your whining about one hundred fcuking dollars offline already? If you need money that bad we can take up a collection and send you 665 Yuan since you certainly would be happy with Chinese money.

At this point I'd gladly chip in as long as you leave and don't come back

kimbalee

Reaction score
Let me run this by ya. How bought they take sniffer and heels up in the blue parts of the country and we take trump in the red parts of the country. That way they can wallow in their garbage filled dump and slip on their shit stained sidewalks and be happy. Unfortunately i live in the red part of blue n.y.

Without massive election fraud (and the sf mob), NV is very much RED & sissledick was never even a topic. This needs to be fixed, it's BAD. Every country in this world requires you to prove your citizenship prior to voting except the greatest country in the world, the USA. It is mindboggling.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
He thinks he is. He has a sailboat and pictures of guns. Hes a veritable cornucopia of leftist vengeance ready to leap i to the battle. He probably has a nifty pink pussy hat too.

That is, if he's a he, which has always been in doubt...

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
Maybe you finally grew yourself a pair of testicles and wanna take my $100 wager that Trump is a one term President?