WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Renters or Section 8?

Spectra18

Reaction score
So just curious. We just had a family move across the street from us in nice part of Riverside. Rents about $3200 a month. But no one seems to be working , 4-5 cars parked never seem to be moved, and all the “ damn lights ( garage)” are always on. Sooo government assistance or did I miss Mensa genius’s all working from home?

Singleton

Reaction score
Work from home?
I have calendar reminders to make sure I start and drive each car these days.

that said, most likely farming and producing inside, until they get kicked out

Rotten deal

Reaction score
Does the garage ever open? If no,it’s probably full of weed.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Are there a bunch of NIke shoes lined up at the front door?

renodaytona

Reaction score
Definitely could be working from home. My wife has been since March and they are making it permanent for 800 of their workers. They are selling off the 6 story office building they own. She is tax and treasury/accounting for the hospital.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Could be on unemployment. 4-5 people at unemployment rates could make that rent payment in one week.

Yup when I get back to owning rentals soon, I’m going to rent rooms to my contractors workers. I’ll double the cash flow compared to renting to a family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RodnJen

Reaction score
Yup when I get back to owning rentals soon, I’m going to rent rooms to my contractors workers. I’ll double the cash flow compared to renting to a family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sober Living is another way to go.

Javajoe

Reaction score
I’m in Riverside and a few houses in my neighborhood sold and became rentals. Really sucks. They were nice houses. Asian’s bought them and they look like shit now. College kids moved in

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Riverside...... My bet is on farmers or chefs..... Lol!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
why not do what others do, "Hi , my name is mr cravits, welcome to the neighborhood

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
There’s a ton of jobs in the Tech Industry that people will never be going back into offices again. Covid-19 showed a lot of employers they could actually trust there employees, and a lot of them actually work more when they are at home. Plus the savings on Utilities and Taxes alone on a huge office building could run into the millions annually. However being your in Riverside they are probably Hydroponic Farmers :D

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
There’s a ton of jobs in the Tech Industry that people will never be going back into offices again. Covid-19 showed a lot of employers they could actually trust there employees, and a lot of them actually work more when they are at home. Plus the savings on Utilities and Taxes alone on a huge office building could run into the millions annually. However being your in Riverside they are probably Hydroponic Farmers :D

I keep thinking about the reduced traffic. There must be an impact?

redone76

Reaction score
I’m in Riverside and a few houses in my neighborhood sold and became rentals. Really sucks. They were nice houses. Asian’s bought them and they look like shit now. College kids moved in
I’m in West Covina and my next door neighbors house sold to Asians...they turned a beautiful 100 year old home into a grow house. After it was raided once and then the electrical panel caught on fire I think they’re getting it ready to rent or sell