WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Offroad in Havasu or Glamis? Get your Goggles at I Wear Sunglasses!!!!

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
We have brought in a good selection of goggles for desert season! Kids and adult sizes in stock!

IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3894.JPG
IMG_3895.JPG
IMG_3896.JPG

Open 10-5 Monday-Sunday

Be sure to mention RDP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
Do you have the Oakley sand goggles with the different foam?

The Oakley goggles we brought in are the Airbrake MX goggles. I don’t believe they have a different foam. A lot of the Jet Ski and MX racers wear them.

The KnuckleEyez with the magnetic lenses were designed specifically for the desert and work amazingly! They also come with 3 different lenses. Tinted, Amber, and Clear. All for $95

wallnutz

Reaction score
The Oakley goggles we brought in are the Airbrake MX goggles. I don’t believe they have a different foam. A lot of the Jet Ski and MX racers wear them.

The KnuckleEyez with the magnetic lenses were designed specifically for the desert and work amazingly! They also come with 3 different lenses. Tinted, Amber, and Clear. All for $95

Oakley actually makes a “sand” google that has a different foam that is more dense so sand can’t get in. They really work good, except if it’s real cold they do sometimes fog. The Knuckle Eyez are pretty nice.👍

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Very cool! Are you stocking the tear offs and all that jazz too??

You should stock some bandanas (off road face masks) if you're expecting the off-road crowd in your store. ;)

wallnutz

Reaction score

Oh by the way, awesome store, I was in a couple of weeks ago. You have a great selection 👍

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
Very cool! Are you stocking the tear offs and all that jazz too??

You should stock some bandanas (off road face masks) if you're expecting the off-road crowd in your store. ;)

I do have tear offs for the Oakley Airbrake’s yes. No face masks yet, but that’s a great idea!