WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

we should have a vote here...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
someone set up a vote pole, only thing is you have to be a member,....oh....LOL.... you can only vote once

so, if a re vote.... who would you vote for....

one thing I learned... or think I learned....a whole hell of a lot more than I thought voted for Biden...

oh, and to make it fair,... it should be in the lounge where there a more equal and fair vote

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
one thing I learned... or think I learned....a whole hell of a lot more than I thought voted for Biden...

If you're talking about the 11/3 election, Trump got millions more votes than Biden - he won in a landslide UNTIL the middle of the night when the Marxists stopped the vote counts in battleground/swing states, flipped Trump votes to Joe and brought in hundreds of thousands of pre-printed ballots and flooded the states with illegal ballots which the ballot counters co-mingled in with all the other ballots forever screwing up the "clean" ballots

Sandlord

Reaction score
someone set up a vote pole, only thing is you have to be a member,....oh....LOL.... you can only vote once

so, if a re vote.... who would you vote for....

oh, and to make it fair,... it should be in the lounge where there a more equal and fair vote

Explain this one:
Nevada: Total Ballots Cast: 1,327,394, Total Presidential Election Votes: 1,405,376: There are 77,982 more votes in the Presidential election than there are casted ballots in Nevada. Biden has a +33,596 margin currently. http://dlvr.it/Rm8kmw

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Explain this one:
Nevada: Total Ballots Cast: 1,327,394, Total Presidential Election Votes: 1,405,376: There are 77,982 more votes in the Presidential election than there are casted ballots in Nevada. Biden has a +33,596 margin currently. http://dlvr.it/Rm8kmw

Yep

The total vote % had not changed in the morning in all those States, but Biden had gained massive vote count.

How the fuck does a State sit there at 85% or whatever for days on end while Biden catches then passes Trump?

Total fucking farce. All of it.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
If you're talking about the 11/3 election, Trump got millions more votes than Biden - he won in a landslide UNTIL the middle of the night when the Marxists stopped the vote counts in battleground/swing states, flipped Trump votes to Joe and brought in hundreds of thousands of pre-printed ballots and flooded the states with illegal ballots which the ballot counters co-mingled in with all the other ballots forever screwing up the "clean" ballots
If biden got 1 million, thats about 500k more than I thought..

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Don't vote in 2024. The system is rigged and your vote won't be counted! In fact, just move out of the country if you can find anyone who will take you.

Cole 392

Reaction score
C2E830EA-5002-4BC5-B05C-D4AE0005D7B8.jpeg

never forget that this is mathematically impossible

Cole 392

Reaction score
Rod told me back when that happened that it was just the people taking a nap so they didn’t make mistakes...or something like that.
Lol... yep.. math, science, logic, sexual assault, pedophilia.. these things only exist at the lefts convenience..

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Again,if necessary,looking forward to TRUMP TOWER NYC WHITE HOUSE.The American media reporting from Washington DC will have no choice except report the disastrous actions of biden/harris administration.Slow but sure over the next 18 months the results of this Fraudulent Election will be obvious.Unbelievable our democracy is tolerating outright fraud.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
That graph says it all ---- FRAUD---- it even spells it out !!!!!