WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

IN-N-OUT

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Just opened Two New Locations One in Aurora, Colorado and the other in Colorado Springs. The lines and wait times were between 12-14 Hours and Police were called because of massive traffic jams. This is all without advance advertising, because of the expected crowds. Word of mouth spread quickly after the land was purchased.
The Company plans 7 more Locations in Colorado. What a Company and business plan. I have heard several stories they Promote from within and a young Boy or Gal that starts early and stays with the Company Life is Good!!

johnnyC

Reaction score
i have a couple here in bakersfield and building a new one and they are such a shit show i wont go to any of them

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I dont get it....they are good...but not 12-14 wait good...lol...focking dumb ass people...must be all the potheads over there..😂😂
Over rated I had one the other day 😏 Carl’s 6$ burger blows it away and don’t get me going on there fucked up frys 😫😫 I will say they are the cleanest fast food out there 👍

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Growing up back in the Midwest they were a total new experience. I was familiar with them as they Sponsored NHRA Cars and to me 👍 The Companies Originator I believe used to race and his Daughter who runs the Company now is a huge Fan.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Their employees scare me. They are all just too damn happy all the time and every location is the same.
I keep expecting them to break out in a song and dance routine at any moment. 😄

e4da3b7fbbce2345d7772b0674a318d5.jpg

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Seems to happen everywhere they open up new, there’s one in Salem Oregon right off the I-5 freeway that’s been open for a while now and the line is probably a mile long every time I go by there 4 cars wide, I don’t get it. And yes I like In-N-Out Burger

WYRD

Reaction score
Lousy burgers and horrible fries in my opinion. But keeping business family controlled and no franchise options has been A successful business plan
Has it though? Mcdonald's was crazy popular in San Bernardino as a local burger joint, but it went global and it became insanely profitable for the corporate office.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I like In-N-Out but the last time I was in Havasu they required masks when the city was not requiring them. :cussing:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Over rated I had one the other day 😏 Carl’s 6$ burger blows it away and don’t get me going on there fucked up frys 😫😫 I will say they are the cleanest fast food out there 👍

I rest my case. :)

IN N OUT will make the fries any way you like them by the way. Lite, well done, salt, no salt, animal style, etc.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Ok so what burger do you peeps that hate everything consider good?
Home Burgers.
I don't have to wait, and get it grilled to order.

The last In and Out Urge visit I had was Laughlin AZ. I built it up to my daughter how great they were.
She said it sucked and could I make here better food tomorrow.
The bumper stickers are more appealing with a razor blade than the food imo.

Last edited:

scottchbrite

Reaction score
That company is all about internal customer service which turns into external customer service. My brother worked at the InNOut at the 60fwy and Mountain ave, 20 ish years ago. He went to “Burger College” (their mgmt school) but ended up in the fire service. He often wishes he stayed in the company. One of his then co-workers is now a Division manager $$$$$. Yes, Management there makes excellent money. He laughs at how much he learned about customer service working there and how much he applies it to his job as a Captain.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Quite the private company.... they actually raise and slaughter their own damn beef.... al operations are in house soup to nuts. Not your typical fast food organization.... anyone here old enough or informed enough to remember what happened to a majority of the senior management team many years ago?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Quite the private company.... they actually raise and slaughter their own damn beef.... al operations are in house soup to nuts. Not your typical fast food organization.... anyone here old enough or informed enough to remember what happened to a majority of the senior management team many years ago?
Talking about the plane crash?

Cdog

Reaction score
The wife is picking up In & Out as I type this. Some locations are a little salty. The Desert Ridge AZ local is decent.

The Twin peaks Hangover Burger is my favorite. 🤩

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Seems to happen everywhere they open up new, there’s one in Salem Oregon right off the I-5 freeway that’s been open for a while now and the line is probably a mile long every time I go by there 4 cars wide, I don’t get it. And yes I like In-N-Out Burger

Yep its crazy.. and I don't get it.. I have yet to eat there. Never ate at an in and out that has made me want to sit in line for an hour just to order. There are plunty of "ma and pa" places around here with burgers 100x better, "Burger Basket" a few miles away on hwy22/mission street is one that comes to mind!

Ol Man

Reaction score
Love In-N-Out. like to order the fries well done and crispy. Yum,

They are successful because they offer a good product at a reasonable price in a nice environment. They don't dick with the menus and offer goofy specials. Pretty much the same menu since the beginnin.

Cdog

Reaction score
I like In-N-Out mostly because they hire employees with standards and work ethic instead of picking from the lowest common denominator.

My 13 yr old daughter says In & Out will be her first job. LOL! She's loved the place since she was a baby. Requests it for her Bday dinner every year. First time we left the house with her as a new born we went to the In & Out location in Anaheim Hills off of La Palma. Good memories...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
My 13 yr old daughter says In & Out will be her first job. LOL! She's loved the place since she was a baby. Requests it for her Bday dinner every year. First time we left the house with her as a new born we went to the In & Out location in Anaheim Hills off of La Palma. Good memories...
Yep the AH In & Out is the closest for us in YL. They will be building a new one on Imperial where the old library is when it gets torn down soon.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Their burgers are good cuz the flavor is closest to when you whip up ground beefs patties and fry them at home...good salty taste and beefy. Their menu is basic, simple and prices are good. But their fries ruin it for me. Almost like getting just a bag of chips. I'd usually just pass by...cuz they are good...but I hate the lines. Lol. Carls Western is the shit....but I prefer chargrilled burgers...more like getting it off a BBQ. In n Out seems to be a millenial thing....Im not gay enough like those fags to be crazy like they are about it...🤣🤣

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Their burgers are good cuz the flavor is closest to when you whip up ground beefs patties and fry them at home...good salty taste and beefy. Their menu is basic, simple and prices are good. But their fries ruin it for me. Almost like getting just a bag of chips. I'd usually just pass by...cuz they are good...but I hate the lines. Lol. Carls Western is the shit....but I prefer chargrilled burgers...more like getting it off a BBQ. In n Out seems to be a millenial thing....Im not gay enough like those fags to be crazy like they are about it...🤣🤣
Do you cook or wife 😉😀😂

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Yep its crazy.. and I don't get it.. I have yet to eat there. Never ate at an in and out that has made me want to sit in line for an hour just to order. There are plunty of "ma and pa" places around here with burgers 100x better, "Burger Basket" a few miles away on hwy22/mission street is one that comes to mind!

Yeah, I can’t figure it out I think that must be the first one in the state because I’ve never seen one in Portland although I may be wrong. When I am in that neck of the woods I eat at Rigoberto’s in Albany. 😊

Edit WTF ????

Tank

Reaction score
I don’t see how anyone could “not like” in and out burgers. The burgers are good. I mean it’s not life changing and I think the hype is a bit much at times but it’s Fresh good product with out the chemicals, quick friendly service. A good business and you get a double burger fires and a drink for under $7. That’s what always amazes me.
I find the fries to be decent but if you’ve ever been to ANY restaurant that cuts and fries their fries fresh from potatoes they ALL taste that way. They’re not chemically made and frozen and altered like McDonalds (who’s fries I find fuckin amazing) is actually a mashed up Instant potatoes then made into little fry shapes and cooked.

someone mentioned Carl’s Jr. and I think Carl’s is dog shit. Way over priced and taste like a frozen burger. I like McDonald’s burgers maybe because it’s nestalgic. I LOVE del taco burgers. I actually think they’re as good if not better than in n out. We don’t eat fast food regularly but I like in n out. It’s good. But I won’t wait in a line longer than like 8 - 10 or so cars at any fast food place.

anyway, that’s my .02.

Sandlord

Reaction score
I was in San Antonio Texas when the first In & Out opened there, and it was just like you described.
Long lines and cops directing traffic for the first 6 months.
After 6 months most of the local folks went back to Whataburger, and you could drive right up to the order kiosk.

yz450mm

Reaction score
For all the haters, here is why In & Out does so well:

They get your order right, every single time.

When it's busy, they send people out to the drive-through line to actually take your order, not just guess what you're trying to order through some shitty ass 1985 technology speaker.

When I ask for Chili Peppers, salt, and pepper, they give me three (or more) salt and peppers, and ask me how many Chilis I want.

And every single time I get that brown box, it's correct, and I can enjoy my lunch without wanting to strangle some douchebag fast food employee that only gave me one packet of hot sauce when I asked for a bunch.

And one more thing.... when you order special stuff, they don't pretend like they don't know what you're talking about and make you repeat it. They know what the fuck you are ordering, and again, they get it right.

If you really don't like the food, then that's fine. But at least you know you're going to get what you order, and not have to go park and walk inside the restaurant to pick up what they "forgot" to put in the bag.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk