WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

FU Newsom Gotta love my neighborhood. Lol

dryhoze1

Reaction score
F40E883C-C6E2-4DC9-BF4A-5BC3C5C0C3D0.jpeg

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
If the\y want to do this right, they should find a way to involve a box of Tea. Preferably tea marked "Product of California". Even if they have to create said box as a prop. Will deepen the message for people who understand history, which is big part of our problem...too many poeple don't understand it, don't know it.
But I digress. Yes. Involve Tea. Maybe throw it off the pier...recover it absolutely, maybe tie a string to it....wouldn't want to litter...

Andy B.

Reaction score
I have that doouchebag on ignore the best thing I ever did love the fuck off posts!!!

lbhsbz

Reaction score
If the\y want to do this right, they should find a way to involve a box of Tea. Preferably tea marked "Product of California". Even if they have to create said box as a prop. Will deepen the message for people who understand history, which is big part of our problem...too many poeple don't understand it, don't know it.
But I digress. Yes. Involve Tea. Maybe throw it off the pier...recover it absolutely, maybe tie a string to it....wouldn't want to litter...

DC5C2464-E537-4E22-9805-1352A24D72C1.png

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
OK, so how do I put someone ( yep ) on ignore. I scroll past everything, but once in while I have an accident. Dave is continuing to allow it, and I’ve had enough

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
You know what pisses me off about this piece of shit and shutting down business? He doesn’t feel the hurt in his pocket book like the rest of us. Take his paycheck away and close his businesses down and let that MF’r try and survive on unemployment. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You know what pisses me off about this piece of shit and shutting down business? He doesn’t feel the hurt in his pocket book like the rest of us. Take his paycheck away and close his businesses down and let that MF’r try and survive on unemployment. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hes MADE money on it, and will see a huge windfall if Biden swears in.

Has he wrote a check yet for the taxes he evaded on that mansion transfer?

500bbc

Reaction score
Its good to be king...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Newscum, gave CHINA A FUCKING a One Billion dollars deal to fabricate masks in April, 2020...

How much of a backend deal did he get??

That dude is as Corrupt as the day is long...

HotRod82

Reaction score

I've been saying for weeks now just cut off all Government salaries and the entire country would be open within 24 hours.

Singleton

Reaction score

guys an ass. Mandatory 10% pay it for all CA government employees through 2021.
However those folks that are elected are imm