WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Russia, Russia, Russia.............. πŸ–• πŸ˜‚ πŸ–•

Jabber Monkey said:
This is what Vlad wanted all along and Trumps serving it up on a silver platter. Biggest Russian victory since Stalingrad.

It appears to me that ol' Jabber Monkey is so delirious that he just conceded Biden to a Trump victory πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
It appears to me that ol' Jabber Monkey is so lost he just conceded Biden to a Trump victory πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
It's not so much a Trump win the Russians wanted as it is chaos and loss of faith in our Democratic institutions.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's not so much a Trump win the Russians wanted as it is chaos and loss of faith in our Democratic institutions.

9050C438-C09A-48F6-B251-B4DA80F9DE83.jpeg

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
"I am not on the other side, I vote red all the way down the ballot, including for Trump in '16 and '20. I wish I could vote for the party nomination. So if it is political ideology, i am on the same page as most everyone on here."

Then you totally trash the best leader of either party for years ??? I am amazed by your convictions and deductions, or total lack thereof !!! Have them finish your lobotomy !!!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Yes, the Dems election scams and fraud have definitely caused chaos and loss of faith in our Democratic Republic.....
but nevertheless......as you say, "a Trump Win". 🦁 πŸ‘πŸ‘

BTW, has the U.S ever seated a POTUS with outstanding arrest warrants issued and waiting from our foreign allies? Asking for a friend. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1606075222610.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yes, the Dems election scams and fraud have definitely caused chaos and loss of faith in our Democratic Republic.....

BTW, has the U.S ever seated a POTUS with outstanding arrest warrants issued and waiting from our foreign allies? Asking for a friend. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

View attachment 945138

They’re lucky it ain’t the Bulgarians.
Fuckers would be fertilizer already.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

On Thursday November 5th at 9:09am a large batch of 90,022 mail/absentee votes get added that has over 95% support for Biden, but total votes to go up by only 9,534, implying that in-person votes actually went down by 80,488. On its own, this is a very strange irregularity, as ballots cannot disappear, and in-person ballots cannot become mail ballots. Something is wrong in the reported data, the only question is what.

⦁ The new batch of 90,022 mail ballots looks nothing like existing mail ballots. If the update is a data error, it must be a complicated error along multiple dimensions and is unlikely to be a simple typo. The new batch is improbable on four separate dimensions:

⦁ It has a level of support for Biden (over 95%) that is statistically impossible to have come from the same distribution of mail ballots counted up to that point (74.9% for Biden)

⦁ Every comparison of pairs of candidates shows improbable changes. This is important, as it helps rule out the possibility that a single typo in the data drives the pattern.

⦁ Irrespective of the old distribution, the new batch is extremely unlikely on its own terms, as it has a ratio of support for Jorgenson relative to Trump (20%) that is higher than virtually every county in America. The last fact is consistent with aiming to get Biden’s vote share β€œhigh but not impossibly high” while simultaneously trying to not give any more votes to Trump than absolutely necessary.

This one's got the cheating ass bastards in trouble. πŸ‘

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

"Loss of faith in our Democratic institutions" - you have the gall to say that while YOU IGNORE what your Democratic Marxists have talked about and plan for this country?! Partial list that you already know: adding 1 or 2 states, packing the Supreme Court, ending the filibuster...

Why do you support Marxism in America, attack us and have the nerve to talk about "loss of faith in our Democratic institutions?"

You are either ignorant or mentally deficient - or maybe both

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
And if you still think Fauci did a good/great job advising this country and shouldn't be fired you may want to read this:

4njlor.jpg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I have asked before .. why the f are you here?

At the least Gmac @RDP/ P&G maintains important awareness of who and what ilk among us.100% Gmac post content indicates his hostility to RDP membership.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I have asked before .. why the f are you here?
He wants to make powerboating illegal. He wants to know us as they take away our freedoms. Hes a cuck.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Nah, we’re paying Bobby too. He’s getting a new Vette as a bonus as soon as Biden I’m inaugurated.
So you admit it now.
Duly noted for all to witness.
Do you gargle on his nuts or just juggle them when you service your masters?
Sick little chomotard.
David Brock and James.jpg

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
So you admit it now.
Duly noted for all to witness.
Do you gargle on his nuts or just juggle them when you service your masters?
Sick little chomotard. View attachment 945380
Dude you have an real obsession with gay sex That makes me wonder if you aren’t a closeted homosexual yourself. If you’re gay curious, head on down to the adult bookstore and stick your dick through one of the glory holes. If you find yourself enjoying it, you’ll have my full support when you come out. If you aren’t gay though, maybe you wanna stop spending so much time talking about and thinking about gay sex?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Dude you have an real obsession with gay sex That makes me wonder if you aren’t a closeted homosexual yourself. If you’re gay curious, head on down to the adult bookstore and stick your dick through one of the glory holes. If you find yourself enjoying it, you’ll have my full support when you come out. If you aren’t gay though, maybe you wanna stop spending so much time talking about and thinking about gay sex?

Quoted for the ultimate stupidity.....

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Quoted for the ultimate stupidity.....
Thats very anti LGBQYTF... you should be ashamed of yourself as a liberal. Im thinking about turning you in to the seceret liberal council. You are being racist, sexist and anti gay and frankly anti liberal. Shame on you.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
If you’re gay curious, head on down to the adult bookstore and stick your dick through one of the glory holes.
So that's how you found out. Speaking from experience obviously son.
And stop calling me dude, you don't rate you sick little fucking mud driller.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

View attachment 945138
what happened here???? nothing again???

500bbc

Reaction score
From the Scoutmasters orifice...