WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Powern outage in Havasu?

wet hull

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing this? Power has been out in our neighborhood since about 5pm. Bummed as we have renters in there. Mid town off of Kiowa South by high school.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I heard it was some kind of accident near the high school but never looked into it. Smith's was on generator power around 5pm. I have power at my house north side.

wet hull

Reaction score
I heard it was some kind of accident near the high school but never looked into it. Smith's was on generator power around 5pm. I have power at my house north side.
Thanks. Its back on now. We are 2 blocks north of high school.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
What house is yours? We are the corner house of Pepperwood and Stoneacre. 2830

Pepperwood Circle on the raised lot looming down Pepperwood Drive towards lake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Empress and Bamboo for me.

Shit! I could almost hit you with a long throw to home plate. You are just down the street. I use Meadows and Sombrero to head down to the launch ramp.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Shit! I could almost hit you with a long throw to home plate. You are just down the street. I use Meadows and Sombrero to head down to the launch ramp.

Yep very close. I use Bamboo to Rainbow to Papago to get down the Lake Havasu Blvd. Seems faster then PV South.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Im up in that area too but had no outages yesterday. I came home McCulloch all the way around to Jamaica to Palo Verde south.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Yep very close. I use Bamboo to Rainbow to Papago to get down the Lake Havasu Blvd. Seems faster then PV South.

Forgot to finish. I take Sombrero to Havasupai directly down to Windsor. What does your boat look like?