WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cracker 4 sale

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Legal engine and boat, fresh engine and paint, ready to race or play, 25k.
Mark (seven one four) - 878-8368.

I'll post more info. later today.

IMG_6415 - Edited (4).jpg
IMG_6412 - Edited (1).jpg
IMG_0381.jpg
IMG_0380.jpg
IMG_0383.jpg
IMG_0387 (2).jpg
IMG_0385 (1).jpg
IMG_0386 (1).jpg
IMG_0388.jpg

Wheeler

Reaction score
One of you inmates need this! :D

Maybe 5 inmates and form a team! 🤔

Wheeler

Reaction score
@namba860 you want a race legal motor? I want a cracker but will put my own power in it.

What type of power are you considering?

Give Mark a call as I'm pretty sure he'll work most any deal you like. Marks a horse trader, what have you got to trade?
He has a couple crackers right now along with another (P-69 Liquor Box) that might be for sale soon.

guest hs

Reaction score
So what’s the scoop with this boat? I recall Sammons driving the newer Wrap version the he started driving this vintage one and now he was a rider in I think the 69 on Thanksgiving weekend. Just wondering how all that went down.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Damm Wheeler, I opened this thread thinking you were starting your own business in Parker!

Nevermind...

Wheeler

Reaction score
So what’s the scoop with this boat? I recall Sammons driving the newer Wrap version the he started driving this vintage one and now he was a rider in I think the 69 on Thanksgiving weekend. Just wondering how all that went down.

The 55 boat was sold and the 52 boat which was previously driven by Kendall Crabtree became the new 55 which is shown in this thread. A couple years ago Dave Law purchased the P-69 boat for some unknown reason that is still a mystery to all including Dave. Eric became the new driver replacing Dave Law with Dino Iacovino as the monkey in the trunk. When all this was happening Mark purchased the P-100 boat and plans to campaign it and sell the 55 boat to try to get more people to participate in the races.

The engine that was in the 69 boat over thanksgiving is for sale and is getting gone through with a cam change then back to the dyno.

I'm sure that I've left some particulars out but I hope this answers your question.

guest hs

Reaction score
The 55 boat was sold and the 52 boat which was previously driven by Kendall Crabtree became the new 55 which is shown in this thread. A couple years ago Dave Law purchased the P-69 boat for some unknown reason that is still a mystery to all including Dave. Eric became the new driver replacing Dave Law with Dino Iacovino as the monkey in the trunk. When all this was happening Mark purchased the P-100 boat and plans to campaign it and sell the 55 boat to try to get more people to participate in the races.

The engine that was in the 69 boat over thanksgiving is for sale and is getting gone through with a cam change then back to the dyno.

I'm sure that I've left some particulars out but I hope this answers your question.
How much would the 69 motor sell for?

Wheeler

Reaction score
How much would the 69 motor sell for?

I did not ask Mark about price. He did say that it will be more than reasonable though.

Give him a call in the morning, he'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

copterzach

Reaction score
I have been flying 22 years. The last 6 I have had noise canceling headsets. I can’t hear as it is. How loud is this damn boat??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivergames

Reaction score
I normally don't use ear plugs, but I have a helmet on.

I started wearing ear plugs when I raced in Idaho over the summer. I must be getting old and growing a vagina because it seamed louder than normal. o_O

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
I have been flying 22 years. The last 6 I have had noise canceling headsets. I can’t hear as it is. How loud is this damn boat??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With about 14-16:1 compression ratio and the exhaust right in front of you they are loud even with ear plugs and a helmet.