WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2 questions for dave

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Who started all this nonstop vitriol and shit slinging 4 years ago ? If I were standing face to face with you and told you I was a thief a liar and a crook and would do whatever I had to do to win, what would you say? If your answer is get fucking lost, why do you continue to try to reason with gramps?

Wedgy

Reaction score
IDK the answers. But I do know the America we know and love is in danger, on the edge of oblivion. To the Patriots on RDP that stand up to the Commies, this reality is real.

My Dad fought in 2 horrible wars for the freedoms we are about to lose.

Passions are running hot here, true, but hardly uncalled for. IMHO

perky

Banned
Reaction score
IDK the answers. But I do know the America we know and love is in danger, on the edge of oblivion. To the Patriots on RDP that stand up to the Commies, this reality is real.

The censorship in the media and on line is so blatant and in your face I did not think I would see in my lifetime. They do not even try to hide any more. And as usual they have not thought through the consequences of their actions. I think everybody is going to be surprised how fast this all goes down the toilet. If your happy with california and Seattle you will be overjoyed with what you have made. Disgusted. I feel like I am in an episode of the twilight zone.

squeezer

Reaction score

What freedoms do you feel are going to be lost?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Who started all this nonstop vitriol and shit slinging 4 years ago ? If I were standing face to face with you and told you I was a thief a liar and a crook and would do whatever I had to do to win, what would you say? If your answer is get fucking lost, why do you continue to try to reason with gramps?
RDP has been around for 13 years. Before that it was HB and PB. "The non stop vitriol and shit slinging" didn't start 4 years ago. Its been going on for years. Just different inmates that come and go. lol 🤣

lbhsbz

Reaction score

Well, we've lost a whole lot of freedoms during this scamdemic. The one I'm most pissed off about is the freedom to park my vehicles in my driveway or parking lot without getting stolen or broken in to. In my area (run by liberals)...the problem is getting a lot worse real fast. It's not Biden's fault...he's just a fool...its the fault of the his party and their "light on crime" thought process. This also plays into the freedom to keep the money I've earned. If my shit keeps getting stolen because LEO cannot effectively prevent, reduce, or charge crime, then I need to spend my money that might normally be spent on my wife, son, family, etc...replacing shit that was stolen or damaged, and spending money on preventative measures that I wouldn't have to otherwise. My insurance rates are higher because liberal laws cause greater levels of crime and theft.

Per the Biden campaign, they are also taking steps to further beat back 2a, which I don't like. In CA, since I don't have a real ID, I need to show up with a birth certificate to by a box of ammo....another law created by liberals that solves no problems whatsoever, and it's bullshit.

Something that they can't seem to get through their heads is this....criminals don't give a shit about the law, and they still won't give a shit about any more laws that get passed. Passing more laws only affects and puts a greater strain on those that follow the law, while the crime continues and mostly gets worse. It makes no sense.

Every law that is passed is a freedom lost.

EDIT: and the freedom to hang up fucking christmas lights without them getting stolen. My 2 of my neighbors just had their christmas lights stolen off of their house last night.

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

For starters.....the fact you ask the question screams volumes regarding either your misguided perceptions or your deliberate intentions to misrepresent the predictable reality's.......which is it?
We have already lost the Freedom of Speech.......and the 2nd Amendment will be also be infringed. If your Party packs the Supreme Court as they say, all Freedoms are subject to unhealthy transformations....like the rights and Freedom to choose my own Health Care providers...

Simple Rule: Whenever you give "special rights' to a certain class of people, you are taking away the rights of others.....

1608233725841.gif

Last edited:

perky

Banned
Reaction score
RDP has been around for 13 years. Before that it was HB and PB. "The non stop vitriol and shit slinging" didn't start 4 years ago. Its been going on for years. Just different inmates that come and go. lol 🤣
I am not talking about rdp. I am talking about television,internet, newspaper coverage was never this bad. White privilege , give me a fucking break, how about I work that’s my privilege

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Well, we've lost a whole lot of freedoms during this scamdemic. The one I'm most pissed off about is the freedom to park my vehicles in my driveway or parking lot without getting stolen or broken in to. In my area (run by liberals)...the problem is getting a lot worse real fast. It's not Biden's fault...he's just a fool...its the fault of the his party and their "light on crime" thought process. This also plays into the freedom to keep the money I've earned. If my shit keeps getting stolen because LEO cannot effectively prevent, reduce, or charge crime, then I need to spend my money that might normally be spent on my wife, son, family, etc...replacing shit that was stolen or damaged, and spending money on preventative measures that I wouldn't have to otherwise. My insurance rates are higher because liberal laws cause greater levels of crime and theft.

Per the Biden campaign, they are also taking steps to further beat back 2a, which I don't like. In CA, since I don't have a real ID, I need to show up with a birth certificate to by a box of ammo....another law created by liberals that solves no problems whatsoever, and it's bullshit.

Something that they can't seem to get through their heads is this....criminals don't give a shit about the law, and they still won't give a shit about any more laws that get passed. Passing more laws only affects and puts a greater strain on those that follow the law, while the crime continues and mostly gets worse. It makes no sense.

Every law that is passed is a freedom lost.

Ummm so let me get this strait.

You first have lost the freedom to park your car, but then go on and say you cant buy a box of ammo because you don't have any real id. (Why the phuch would you need to park a car if you dont have a drivers lic. ?) While we are thinking about that, there are a lot of laws on the books, I am pretty sure the entire purpose is to take freedoms away. (Homocide laws mean I have lost the freedom to kill somebody, WTF is that all about???)

lbhsbz

Reaction score

You first have lost the freedom to park your car, but then go on and say you cant buy a box of ammo because you don't have any real id. (Why the phuch would you need to park a car if you dont have a drivers lic. ?) While we are thinking about that, there are a lot of laws on the books, I am pretty sure the entire purpose is to take freedoms away. (Homocide laws mean I have lost the freedom to kill somebody, WTF is that all about???)

I'll help you, since you seem to be ignorant.

I have a drivers lic, just not this new fucking thing

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

So your solution is to ban / silence the opposition?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
(Homocide laws mean I have lost the freedom to kill somebody, WTF is that all about???)

No, homicide laws simply assures your intended victim(s) they have the Freedom and Right to live.......giving yourself the Freedom to kill only takes away another person's Freedom to live.....see how this works? It is not rocket science! :cool:

In regards to our Freedoms, I personally find yours and your Party's lack of common logic very troubling and at the very center of our nation's controversies. ;)

Last edited:

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score

How about freedom of speech? There are many liberals around that will scream others into silence if they dare to disagree with their point of view. Then they will call it "hate speech" and censor those they were screaming at. Some even call it a form of violence. If you can't see that this will lead to restricted speech, then I can't help you.

Yes, I know you're a liberal and this particular issue does not apply to you as unlike many of your brethren you will engage in dialogue even if your answers are often times worded to push people's buttons and yes I also know the same has been done to you.

Over the last nine months or so we have lost the freedom of assembly as state governments shit all over the Constitution due to a virus with a less than 2% mortality rate (per information from the CDC website), unless of course we want to riot for the destruction of the country, then we can get together in the thousands.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
So your solution is to ban / silence the opposition?
No not at all.Please don’t take this the wrong way. If you were standing face to face with that person you would not give them the time of day I assume. I read a post the other day where he was going off on somebody and you tried to reason with him that of course went nowhere. The people that do get sucked into his world are being punished for engaging him. They are trying to reason with an unreasonable person.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

The "Real ID" in CA. has been around a couple years. Helps with flying, ammo and a few other things. Took me a hour to get mine a few months ago. Used it yesterday to buy 1000 rounds of ammo without bringing a birth certificate / passport. :p Stupid name. Many get confused on what it is. 🤷‍♂️

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No not at all.Please don’t take this the wrong way. If you were standing face to face with that person you would not give them the time of day I assume. I read a post the other day where he was going off on somebody and you tried to reason with him that of course went nowhere. The people that do get sucked into his world are being punished for engaging him. They are trying to reason with an unreasonable person.

by being unreasonable lol

Tom Slick

Reaction score
If my memory is correct, RD allowed GMAC back into the dungeon at election time to sir the pot. Well RD, you got what you asked for and then some. Now you're penalizing those that defended most our thoughts with this guy. Plus those of us that enjoyed the updates these members provided. Why you purposely let a thing like GMAC back onto your website is beyond me. I'm sure I speak for many, if that guy ever spoke to me face to face the way that his communist ass does on your website, I'd not hesitate to...well never mind, I don't want to get banned too.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
If my memory is correct, RD allowed GMAC back into the dungeon at election time to sir the pot. Well RD, you got what you asked for and then some. Now you're penalizing those that defended most our thoughts with this guy. Plus those of us that enjoyed the updates these members provided. Why you purposely let a thing like GMAC back onto your website is beyond me. I'm sure I speak for many, if that guy ever spoke to me face to face the way that his communist ass does on your website, I'd not hesitate to...well never mind, I don't want to get banned too.
There's another one just South of where that one say's he's from!!!

perky

Banned
Reaction score
I was not trying to cause trouble, I just dont see the logic in engaging a person on the internet that tells you they will steal cheat and lie to get what they want. That is not my standard operating procedure and i dont imagine many others on here.

squeezer

Reaction score

Not exactly... GMAC was allowed back to be used as a whipping boy because there was no way Trump could possibly win. It was done for sport nothing more or less. The problem is Trump didn't win and the resulting calamity that ensued has RD dropping the ban hammer.

My conspiracy theory is the guys that owe GMAC a few grand over the bets they lost are too chicken shit to honor their word and have frothed things up to keep from having to pay the $$$ they lost.

500bbc

Reaction score
HOMOPHOBE!!!!!

rcmike

Reaction score

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Not exactly... GMAC was allowed back to be used as a whipping boy because there was no way Trump could possibly win. It was done for sport nothing more or less. The problem is Trump didn't win and the resulting calamity that ensued has RD dropping the ban hammer.

My conspiracy theory is the guys that owe GMAC a few grand over the bets they lost are too chicken shit to honor their word and have frothed things up to keep from having to pay the $$$ they lost.

The money is already in escrow, so wtf does banning them have to do with anything?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

The people were sent in vacation for being out of control.. nothing more nothing less.

squeezer

Reaction score
And here it is again. You have zero idea what you are talking about so you sling bullshit.

Go ahead an ban me too, but these guys are completely full of shit, and I will not refrain from pointing it out.

https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/2...have-go-back-dmv-after-id-failure/3419351002/

Wait Whuuuttt... You mean its not always simple to get ID? There are some barriers to overcome...??? Makes a person question why voter ID laws are being pushed so hard in certain jurisdictions.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Wait Whuuuttt... You mean its not always simple to get ID? There are some barriers to overcome...??? Makes a person question why voter ID laws are being pushed so hard in certain jurisdictions.

It's as simple as going to the DMV... we see why YOU PEOPLE dont want voter I.D. now, it all makes sence. So keep spewing your shit cause you know exactly what it takes to obtain an ID but you just want to keep flinging shit..

Glad to see you live up to your parties mascot, jackass!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
i consider him to be severely misguided
If by misguided you mean fraud, then we agree. He hates powerboats, powerboaters, and conservatives. He has oftentimes stated he wants Topock closed to powerboats. He's pretty much anathema to RDP. But he is funny to watch how convicted he is, and how wrong he is, on pretty much every issue. Every. Issue.

BONER

Reaction score

You really are fucked up and dillusional.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If by misguided you mean fraud, then we agree. He hates powerboats, powerboaters, and conservatives. He has oftentimes stated he wants Topock closed to powerboats. He's pretty much anathema to RDP. But he is funny to watch how convicted he is, and how wrong he is, on pretty much every issue. Every. Issue.

I thought the guy lived out in Washington or something? Why would he care about Topock?

where did you read this stuff?

lbhsbz

Reaction score

You really should pay better attention

This is why we are in this debacle in the first place...because ignorant people vote.

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I thought the guy lived out in Washington or something? Why would he care about Topock?

They think he is SRice?. The fish and game guy that tried to shut down the gorge.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

He joined May 20 2015, the day after SRICE. He used the same handle in the Havasu Daily News to post about his support for only allowing kayaks in Topock. He oddly posted a pick of a citation he said he got riding his razor near I40 bridge, and the officer was...srice.

rcmike

Reaction score
They don't require a federal ID to vote, anywhere dipshit. Same thing you use to buy booze will work.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

why would I need an id or the government need to keep a record of me buying products that are guaranteed by the constitution??
Before you being up alcohol thst proves age for consumption not keeping a record of who bought what..
It is however important to make sure who is voting to make sure they are even eligible to vote?

it defies logic that you would even equate the too.

You gotta be joking..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They don't require a federal ID to vote, anywhere dipshit. Same thing you use to buy booze will work.

maybe I’m being hyper sensitive right now, but the “dipshit” part is exactly the problem with this section

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
why would I need an id or the government need to keep a record of me buying products that are guaranteed by the constitution??
Before you being up alcohol thst proves age for consumption not keeping a record of who bought what..
It is however important to make sure who is voting to make sure they are even eligible to vote?

You gotta be joking..

Nope. Because black people and minorities have a hard time finding the DMV to get an ID!!! Just ask the racist, he'll tell you!!

"Black people are mislead and other minorities are not legal citizens and cannot obtain an ID. Why do we have to suppress them of voting in the USA? - squeezer!!

buck35

Reaction score

He definitely sounds like an Wastside zealot.

This from an Wastside.....

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

You gotta be joking..

But squeezer calling them "chicken shit" not to mention, in a round about way, calling them liars, cheaters and thieves", is ok?