WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greg ,or Grads

D19

Reaction score
It is sad.. made me really question how low some can go.. The guy is dealing with some serious problems that could end his life. Right now he’s looking at a “maybe” he will live through it and some on here think it’s ok to be negative in that circumstance.

pretty harsh..

I suppose it's just a sign of the times we live in and the dark side of social media being displayed.

Anyone who would be negative or crap on a guy while he is fighting for his life is a straight up tool. Looks like I found a few more people to ignore on this website.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
GreGG has a twisted sense of humor backed by a few glasses of wine I believe. Gregg made one post to me that flipped a switch after my Mothers passing. He immediately publicly apologized. I make mistakes and try and do the same.
That being said.
"Fuck Grads"!!
I hope this post sees you well Gregg and you respond accordingly in better health.
Every board needs a Grads.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I fell for this trap once.. honestly felt sorry for him and expressed that. Then once he was better the real grads came out and back to his true colors. Matter of fact the shot he said to me got him another vacation without me having to say a word. Yet to beg again to come back..

I dont wish anyone any ill will. And hope he does get better..

I, nor anyone else, has made his bed. That is something you do on your own!

This is the first "get well" thread that I have seen for him that people have really voiced their opinions, all others seemed cordial. I think some are just over the "internet presona" and the "I've seen the light", be polite then he goes back to his "internet persona"

Maybe he will read this and understand, once he is better!!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Get better ya gay bastard.

I wanna see some more pics of Tahoe and you boarding around convict lake.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That’s not how it works with these virtue signaling Christians.
He talked shit on you, your wife, and kids? It’s all good bro it’s just the internet...that’s just his online persona. Absolved
He shit on your family values, beliefs, and ideals? BRO. It’s just the internet. Trust me bro I know him. That’s just his online persona. ABSOLVED.
Don’t forget to contribute to the go fund me 🤡

I never saw Greg talk shit on anyones wife or their kids.. I'm not saying he didn't, but I sure never saw it, and as lefty as he is I would have a hard time believing that he did.

RD

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I never saw Greg talk shit on anyones wife or their kids.. I'm not saying he didn't, but I sure never saw it, and as lefty as he is I would have a hard time believing that he did.

RD
Should I start a thread of when gregg had a few too many and insulted family members?

Seriously, just because a tree fell in the forest and you did not see or hear does not mean it did not happen.

You have had some very good moderators on here. Without a doubt!

Get well Gregg.

Your ad here

Reaction score
I had the exact question. He is such a great, caring, standup guy, it's only online, on RDP, that he is a dbag? Very odd to me.
On the flip side, I've look forward to meeting people on forums that presented themselves well online and turned out to be complete losers in person. I haven't met Grads in person but from everyone's experience from meeting him in person, I'll take their word for it. Online paints an image, meeting/knowing someone in person really shows who they are.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Get well soon, there obviously are a lot of folks that miss you..........

gqchris

Reaction score
Dude, come on Ian.......you are better than that.

At the end of the day, he is a human being. A husband, brother, uncle and friend to others. As someone who has spent time with Greg outside of the forum, I can tell you that his internet persona is completely opposite as to how he is in real life.

I truly hope that he beats whatever is going on right now.

Get well soon Greg!! We are all pulling for you buddy!!

This is just Ians “Internet Persona” [emoji3]He is actually a great guy in real life!

See what I/he did here?!

grumpy88

Reaction score
Prayers for you and your family and friends . I hope all goes well .

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
This is just Ians “Internet Persona” [emoji3]He is actually a great guy in real life!

See what I/he did here?!

1608334539626.jpeg

Nordie

Reaction score
The fact that we're even having this discussion over someone that has fallen ill is beyond me.

I don't wish ill will on anyone, but if this was any other member on here, there wouldn't be any kind of controversy. So it does say something about who he is. He's the first person I've ever blocked on here, and I am by no means thin skinned.

Get well Grads...

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

RD

Maybe not wife or kids but family, absolutely!!
20201218_154856.jpg
Screenshot_20201218-152930_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just to make a point!!

Delete if you want. But people should know that he will talk about your family! And their is more but I think you get the point!

I still hope he gets better!

gqchris

Reaction score
I had the exact question. He is such a great, caring, standup guy, it's only online, on RDP, that he is a dbag? Very odd to me.

I dunno, but everyone I have met from here , in person, is in my contact list on my phone and everyone I still consider my friends! All great peeps! And I hope to add you to the list sir also when we get these boats and wives together this spring!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Maybe not wife or kids but family, absolutely!! View attachment 952989 View attachment 952990

Just to make a point!!

Delete if you want. But people should know that he will talk about your family! And their is more but I think you get the point!

I still hope he gets better!

I gotta be missing something here.. He asked if you have a hot sister. That somehow translates into talking shit about your family? ???

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The fact that we're even having this discussion over someone that has fallen ill is beyond me.

I don't wish ill will on anyone, but if this was any other member on here, there wouldn't be any kind of controversy. So it does say something about who he is. He's the first person I've ever blocked on here, and I am by no means thin skinned.

Get well Grads...

it's mind-blowing to me.. Never in the history of boating forums that I have been on, has this happened before.

Just shows how stressed out everyone is over these elections.

RD

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I gotta be missing something here.. He asked if you have a hot sister. That somehow translates into talking shit about your family? ???

RD

Read the above screenshot circled in RED! And put that and his comment together. Maybe you'll understand!

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Greatest fisherman of all time.. gets ya all riled up.. I just ignore the annoying fucker...and stay disengaged from his shit. I know if he did cross the line with me or any of my family I'd wanna take a trip up north to pay him a visit.. that said, get yourself well man..

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

RD
There’s a lot you don’t see... you’ve replied that to me before in one of the several quotes i jokingly make saying pay attention Johnson. I’m sure you remember him running voodoo med man off. He was my neighbor and I consider him a friend, bummed he doesn’t post here anymore.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
it's mind-blowing to me.. Never in the history of boating forums that I have been on, has this happened before.

Just shows how stressed out everyone is over these elections.

RD

Has nothing to do with the elections. At least for me. It has to do with how he is on your forum. Again I hope he gets better. But after that it really doesn’t and won’t affect me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ct5

Reaction score
I’ve been following these forums for a couple years. This is my first post. I don’t agree with Grads on his political views like most people here, but this isn’t about that. My first post is to you, Greg, I hope you get well and you can enjoy the holidays with your family. I don’t do social media but I check this site everyday, and a lot of that addiction has to do with you stirring the pot and making it interesting. I can only read so much on why Schiadas need 3 axle trailers or what all the big bad wolves will do to the BLM clowns if they come to their town. Thanks for the good reads. We’re all here for a little entertainment. Life is far more important than boating or politics. I hope to see you on the water one day and I’ll have a cold beer for you.

wishiknew

Reaction score
I’ve been following these forums for a couple years. This is my first post. I don’t agree with Grads on his political views like most people here, but this isn’t about that. My first post is to you, Greg, I hope you get well and you can enjoy the holidays with your family. I don’t do social media but I check this site everyday, and a lot of that addiction has to do with you stirring the pot and making it interesting. I can only read so much on why Schiadas need 3 axle trailers or what all the big bad wolves will do to the BLM clowns if they come to their town. Thanks for the good reads. We’re all here for a little entertainment. Life is far more important than boating or politics. I hope to see you on the water one day and I’ll have a cold beer for you.
Thanks and welcome

riverroyal

Reaction score
I fell for this trap once.. honestly felt sorry for him and expressed that. Then once he was better the real grads came out and back to his true colors. Matter of fact the shot he said to me got him another vacation without me having to say a word. Yet to beg again to come back..

This is the first "get well" thread that I have seen for him that people have really voiced their opinions, all others seemed cordial. I think some are just over the "internet presona" and the "I've seen the light", be polite then he goes back to his "internet persona"

Perfect post

El Rojo

Reaction score

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
WTFF?
I don't like his internet persona in the least. Its the fuckibg internet!!!
He's sick for ficks sake. Just pray for him.
Fuck. Some of you people need serious introspection.

Yep it is his persona. That most of us only know. Maybe after reading through the thread it might change. I doubt it but maybe.
Again I hope he gets well and healthy soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk