WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greg ,or Grads

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Understand something, my friends...what I am about to say is NOT in response to any words or thoughts people have used and expressed here in this thread.
December is a very tough month for us. Today marks the 37th anniversary of the death of my Father, a man I loved and admired. Hopefully I have honored his memory bu the way I have lived my life. He left us just a few short months before his first grandson was born.
I was 23., newly married. He did get to see me get "pinned"...he was able to see me graduate from the academy and saw Cindy pin the Star on my chest.
I am thankful for that. He saw me work about 18 months...he knew we were pregnant...and then, right before Christmas, he was gone.
His first grandson was born the following May...4 days prior to his birthday.

Words mean things, and actions speak even louder than words, but with the internet all we have is words. I don't know how you can have one persona on the internet and another one in your heart, it just doesn't make sense to me, I couldn't do it. Grads is one of a very, very few on here who I would not go out of my way to meet socially. Grads has been around the forums as long or longer than I have, and he has made his bed, as it were.
I don't read his threads as a general rule, nor do I respond to them. One time he started a thread and asked why people treat him the way the do. I went into a long explanation, he expressed a desire to change, we all know that has never happened. I don't think he adds to the discussion
He is who he is.
All that said and on the table, when I saw this thread the other day I added him to my prayers that night, and I will again tonight.
Because some day I may need the power of prayer from RDP again, as I have in the past, and what kind of hypocrite would I be to ask for prayer from others, and not respond when asked in kind? I am certainly far from perfect.
How could I not pray for him when asked, and pray for my Dad on this very difficult day?
Or pray for myself?
Prayer is a very powerful thing, I know it to be fact, it has been proven in my life more than once. It is also easy to do, if you are a Believer it will be heard.
So I will pray for him, I hope he recovers, and moves forward with his life...and hope that he finds it in himself to learn from the troubles he faces in the process.
I will hold on to who I am.
Because to pray for him is to pray for myself....

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Understand something, my friends...what I am about to say is NOT in response to any words or thoughts people have used and expressed here in this thread.
December is a very tough month for us. Today marks the 37th anniversary of the death of my Father, a man I loved and admired. Hopefully I have honored his memory bu the way I have lived my life. He left us just a few short months before his first grandson was born.
I was 23., newly married. He did get to see me get "pinned"...he was able to see me graduate from the academy and saw Cindy pin the Star on my chest.
I am thankful for that. He saw me work about 18 months...he knew we were pregnant...and then, right before Christmas, he was gone.

Words mean things, and actions speak even louder than words, but with the internet all we have is words. I don't know how you can have one persona on the internet and another one in your heart, it just doesn't make sense to me, I couldn't do it. Grads is one of a very, very few on here who I would not go out of my way to meet socially. Grads has been around the forums as long or longer than I have, and he has made his bed, as it were.
I don't read his threads as a general rule, nor do I respond to them. One time he started a thread and asked why people treat him the way the do. I went into a long explanation, he expressed a desire to change, we all know that has never happened. I don't think he adds to the discussion
He is who he is.
All that said and on the table, when I saw this thread the other day I added him to my prayers that night, and I will again tonight.
Because some day I may need the power of prayer from RDP again, as I have in the past, and what kind of hypocrite would I be to ask for prayer from others, and not respond when asked in kind? I am certainly far from perfect.
How could I not pray for him when asked, and pray for my Dad on this very difficult day?
Or pray for myself?
Prayer is a very powerful thing, I know it to be fact, it has been proven in my life more than once. It is also easy to do, if you are a Believer it will be heard.
So I will pray for him, I hope he recovers, and moves forward with his life...and hope that he finds it in himself to learn from the troubles he faces in the process.

I understand completely I lost my mom "my favorite person" on 12/13/14. I lost my dad on 1/4/16! Days I will never forget

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Has anyone got pics of this dude hangin-out with him on the river w/ his boat? I'm new here . . . but I moderated a forum for a few years and we had an 'A$$HOLE' we had to ban . . . not just from the forum... but from our events as well. It got to the point of me calling him and saying, "I'll be in front front of your house in 15 minutes . . . bring your wife and kids outside cause I wan't them to see one of use going to jail and the other to the hospital, and I don't care which one it is" . . . good thing for me he backed-down cause he would've tap-danced on my head. But It worked, and we eventually became very understanding of one another . . . . he was just a VERY different person . . . SUPER talented, just misunderstood. I've never met, heard-of, or seen 'Grads' . . . if he's a 'dickhead', so be-it , he'd prob. think the same of Me . . . all good. . . much worse things in life right now. Best Wishes, and God Bless

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Has anyone got pics of this dude hangin-out with him on the river w/ his boat? I'm new here . . . but I moderated a forum for a few years and we had an 'A$$HOLE' we had to ban . . . not just from the forum... but from our events as well. It got to the point of me calling him and saying, "I'll be in front front of your house in 15 minutes . . . bring your wife and kids outside cause I wan't them to see one of use going to jail and the other to the hospital, and I don't care which one it is" . . . good thing for me he backed-down cause he would've tap-danced on my head. But It worked, and we eventually became very understanding of one another . . . . he was just a VERY different person . . . SUPER talented, just misunderstood. I've never met, heard-of, or seen 'Grads' . . . if he's a 'dickhead', so be-it , he'd prob. think the same of Me . . . all good. . . much worse things in life right now. Best Wishes, and God Bless
Gregg has probably some of the better pics of boating.
He has a twisted sense of humor. I guess it depends on the day.
Hey Gregg, I stuck up for you once again. Fockoff. :p

4Waters

Reaction score
Greg has had a few badass boats Eliminator, Shockwave...... he just sold his Formula so he could order a new Shockwave and then his health went to shit.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Didn’t you write the text in red?

Circled in red? Yes I did. Was told by the ANTIFA groups to go back to Europe whitey", "go fuck fuck you sister like I always do"..

His response "how hot is your sister? Their question is a quite valid one"

If that you belive is "acceptable" well... smh

CobraDave

Reaction score
Hang in the Grads! Keep fighting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

He is who he is.
Or pray for myself?
Today would have been my Pops' birthday, as well as my mother in law's. Both have past, 15, and 7 years ago. I had really just become a somewhat respectable human when I lost Pops. The Thanksgiving before my MIL passed, we had finally "clicked"...after being with her girl for 15 years. She passed away on New Years Eve. I pray for my wife and kids nightly. On occasion, others in need. I know I'm possibly "beyond help", but hopefully not beyond forgiveness. Hopefully I have time left to "tip the scales" as it were.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I really hope he gets well. It been a tough year for many. Seems to be getting tougher for Grads.

It’s amazing me how cruel some on here can be because of some internet banter. Some of the members have said some pretty mean stuff to me because we don’t share the same political beliefs. But I would never wish ill
on anyone or come into a thread about them being sick to the point that you life is in jeopardy and start talking shit. It’s sad and I feel bad, but not for Greg but for the person saying the means things.

It’s the internet and RDP. If your taking these things that seriously them You should find another social media outlet. It’s really sad. Just think his wife, mother, father, kids could be reading this.

wzuber

Reaction score
It is sad.. made me really question how low some can go.. The guy is dealing with some serious problems that could end his life. Right now he’s looking at a “maybe” he will live through it and some on here think it’s ok to be negative in that circumstance.

pretty harsh..
Maybe they are just GOOFING on him?

riverroyal

Reaction score
If grads post nudes of his wife he can start from scratch.
But i just went shopping which means drinking

BingerFang

Reaction score

Here is a pic of GRADS boating with his buddies from San Francisco

1608440954845.jpeg

jk... get well soon buddy!!!

dribble

Reaction score
Yes I do. Not at the River but at Folsom Lake. Over the years he’s had some pretty bad ass boats.

4Waters

Reaction score
Here is one of his more famous pictures on his Daytona.

tempFileForShare_20201219-230941_615434202475958.jpg

He has a way more famous picture but there is no boat or ladies in the pic, just him and....... well that's for a different thread🤣🤣

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Circled in red? Yes I did. Was told by the ANTIFA groups to go back to Europe whitey", "go fuck fuck you sister like I always do"..

His response "how hot is your sister? Their question is a quite valid one"

If that you belive is "acceptable" well... smh
Dealing with that situation and those people must have been a scary and infuriating. Sorry you had to go through that.
To be honest, I can see the joke in Grads’ post. Kind of like guys just busting each other’s balls. It obviously hit a nerve. I’m curious, if someone else would have said it, would you have felt and responded the same way?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I really hope he gets well. It been a tough year for many. Seems to be getting tougher for Grads.

It’s amazing me how cruel some on here can be because of some internet banter. Some of the members have said some pretty mean stuff to me because we don’t share the same political beliefs. But I would never wish ill
on anyone or come into a thread about them being sick to the point that you life is in jeopardy and start talking shit. It’s sad and I feel bad, but not for Greg but for the person saying the means things.

It’s the internet and RDP. If your taking these things that seriously them You should find another social media outlet. It’s really sad. Just think his wife, mother, father, kids could be reading this.
Well they could read a lot of HIS POSTS and be just as offended... his wife knows his character on here. Matter of fact he said my wife is on here too. Had a lot to say he knows nothing about. Was it funny to him? It wasn’t funny to me. I have Crohn’s disease I live being sick every day. I see things different than most I guess.(I’m actually shitting blood this very second and have been for 2 weeks because I’m stressed out.) I know what it’s like to be in a hospital bed for two weeks with 6’ of gauze shoved up my ass wondering if I was going to live but praying I would just die. I’ve been there. My family has been there. I didn’t expect or want people I had treated like shit to feel sorry for me... why would I?

And I’ve already said it, I don’t wish bad on Grads and we’ll be lifting him in prayer today at church. (Something he’s also made fun of me for) I just understand why this thread went sideways.

Last edited:

buck35

Reaction score
So, we are 5 pages in a thread for a guy.
Some like him some don’t.
Wishing someone anyone other than the best dealing with health issues concerns me.
Take a look in the mirror, who are you and what do you want to be?
Grads is a lightning rod for sure.what strikes me is 13000 veiws for a man many have on ignore.
Maybe he's just more interesting than the rest of us .... Normal folks.

4Waters

Reaction score
Or it is winter and everyone is locked down on this Covid bullshit, pissed off at the world and our politicians.

Probably. I know i catch myself with a covid attitude at times

There is a lot of shit being said on here the last few months (from me included) that is out of character for the individuals, I am now trying to give the benefit of the doubt and look the other way right now knowing that we are all on edge due to the current circumstances. I think a year ago most would have laughed and given Grads a smartass response to what pissed them off this year.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 953322

He has a way more famous picture but there is no boat or ladies in the pic, just him and....... well that's for a different thread🤣🤣

This is the picture that comes to mind when I think about Greg...

Bad azz boat, full of hot women on a sunny day on Lake Tahoe.

More boating. Less hospital.

Get well!!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Grads is a lightning rod for sure.what strikes me is 13000 veiws for a man many have on ignore.
Maybe he's just more interesting than the rest of us .... Normal folks.

Or the fact that it's most likely 500 members who check 3 times a day to see how he is doing.

I am not a fan of GRADS, but I hope he pulls through whatever is going on with his health.

Get better soon Greg.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm an old fuck, from a different time, but if you were in a bar and came off the way some here do, someone probably got there ass kicked real good. But that was before all this pantywaist shit started.. I see those little fistfucker antifa clowns and in the old days , it would have been "let the bodies hit the floor" .. You would probably get taken to jaii just for bitch slapping .... I liked the good 'ol days...I think a lot of grad's shit was just for fun to get a rise, but I would NEVER had anyone like him for a wingman....

rrrr

Reaction score

View attachment 953322

There are twelve women in that photo I would like to spend five minutes with. I'm only good for an hour these days.

😁

wishiknew

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm an old fuck, from a different time, but if you were in a bar and came off the way some here do, someone probably got there ass kicked real good. But that was before all this pantywaist shit started.. I see those little fistfucker antifa clowns and in the old days , it would have been "let the bodies hit the floor" .. You would probably get taken to jaii just for bitch slapping .... I liked the good 'ol days...I think a lot of grad's shit was just for fun to get a rise, but I would NEVER had anyone like him for a wingman....
He looks like a pretty good wing man to me look at the Daytona picture

buck35

Reaction score
Some here may think I'm being a fanboy, I am diametrically oppossed to his political believes,sorry spell check is confounding me here, I just wish him well and don't get why anyone else would not.

Last edited:

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
He looks like a pretty good wing man to me look at the Daytona picture
Greg(shirt) is a great wing man, always surrounded by beautiful women....I’ve spent a lot time boating around him. He’s a quick witted, fun guy who’s also generous and humble in person. I hope he gets better. Hud.
E9F20908-40E8-4BCB-A1C0-FC325D562EFB.jpeg

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score

View attachment 953322

That was one of many GREAT days spent boating with Greg and Kate.
I remember That picture took him a few takes as I was tied up next to him and kept photo bombing his pics. Lol Who wouldn’t right? ; )~
He does take great pictures....
C3CF6D77-C672-44B0-85EE-88721F59940B.jpeg
EAF72F8E-3C55-41A7-86EF-0847DA2A5D99.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
Greg(shirt) is a great wing man, always surrounded by beautiful women....I’ve spent a lot time boating around him. He’s a quick witted, fun guy who’s also generous and humble in person. I hope he gets better. Hud.
View attachment 953646
Shocker, pointing out the girl on the left is doing something with her hand.😍😉

20201220_192851.jpg

Screenshot_20201220-192945_Gallery.jpg

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Well they could read a lot of HIS POSTS and be just as offended... his wife knows his character on here. Matter of fact he said my wife is on here too. Had a lot to say he knows nothing about. Was it funny to him? It wasn’t funny to me. I have Crohn’s disease I live being sick every day. I see things different than most I guess.(I’m actually shitting blood this very second and have been for 2 weeks because I’m stressed out.) I know what it’s like to be in a hospital bed for two weeks with 6’ of gauze shoved up my ass wondering if I was going to live but praying I would just die. I’ve been there. My family has been there. I didn’t expect or want people I had treated like shit to feel sorry for me... why would I?

And I’ve already said it, I don’t wish bad on Grads and we’ll be lifting him in prayer today at church. (Something he’s also made fun of me for) I just understand why this thread went sideways.

I hope everything is ok with you. Crohn’s disease sucks. Sending well wishes and prayers for you and your family.

rrrr

Reaction score
View attachment 953646

I'd like to have my canopy straddled like that. :p

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Greg get better soon brother! hope all is well and you recover 100% love and aloha!

~Jason

BingerFang

Reaction score
What the hell does hootersleds last havasu trip have to do with this thread?

The person that I quoted in that post was asking if anyone had a photo of Greg boating, lol.

BE454

Reaction score
I met Greg on the water at folsom a couple times. Good guy. Get well Soon Greg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk