Oh this is rich!

1608657938239.png

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Yet we give Afghanistan 4.9 BILLION DOLLARS a year in "aid"

bk2drvr

Reaction score
I wonder if the incarcerated are getting their checks again?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Not getting a dime, but paying for it.
Biggest mistake made was combining the C19 bill and government funding bill. It is blurring the lines between WTF got passed Under each bill.

That is by design. As has been said before, this stopped being about the virus about 6 months ago.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Where are all the "journalists" that should be asking who put this BS in this bill that's being touted as covid relief for the American people. Business's have been shut down and people forced out of their jobs and a $600 check is going to make everything all right? Hardly what a fucking joke. I'll bet there is some sort of covid stipend for congress hidden in there somewhere.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I read somewhere illegal aliens are receiving the check and getting the $1200 from the previous bill too. Here our province is giving everyone up to $1k or $500 for a single person. At least they didn't slip in a bunch of other funding. Hate government pork!

Cdog

Reaction score
Where are all the "journalists" that should be asking who put this BS in this bill that's being touted as covid relief for the American people. Business's have been shut down and people forced out of their jobs and a $600 check is going to make everything all right? Hardly what a fucking joke. I'll bet there is some sort of covid stipend for congress hidden in there somewhere.

The fact that those affected are not burning their local governments to the ground leads me to believe the country is lost. Prepare accordingly.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
What I don’t get is why are people who have jobs and doing completely fine still getting money? My wife and I have both got big raises this year and we are doing the best we ever have. If they use income off of last years taxes we will qualify for $2400.
I forget how much we got on the last stimulus go around.
I’m sure we aren’t the only ones getting money we don’t need.
Seems they are just handing out money for no dam reason. I know if more families doing just fine than are hurting.

They are not helping anyone they are just paying us enough quiet.

bocco

Reaction score
What I don’t get is why are people who have jobs and doing completely fine still getting money? My wife and I have both got big raises this year and we are doing the best we ever have. If they use income off of last years taxes we will qualify for $2400.
Seems they are just handing out money for no dam reason. I know if more families doing just fine than are hurting.

I agree. I got a check last time because my wife doesn't work. But I have been getting a full pay check working from home so don't really need it. They could have planned this better.

Cdog

Reaction score

Your take on it is interesting 🤔

My first thought was how much more money every tax payer could receive if they weren't sending billions to assholes all over the world.

propcheck

Reaction score
Let’s not pretend this combination of packages was in any way a mistake. All by design.
If you wonder why they hate Trump so much just look at the list of dependents on there. (By dependent I mean Foreign countries)
Keep your six hundred and trash the package give Americans back their tax money
Biggest mistake made was combining the C19 bill and government funding bill. It is blurring the lines between WTF got passed Under each bill.

Cobalt232

Reaction score
Figuring out today how much of a 6 figure bonus my and business partner is "getting". 100% going to Fed/State as it's the last payroll of the year this weekend. We won't see a dime.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I didn’t understand why my husband & I got one last time. Is it based on last years tax filing?

NicPaus

Reaction score
I didn’t understand why my husband & I got one last time. Is it based on last years tax filing?
From what I heard if you made under 140k you got 1. I didn't expect 1 and it sat there for months until I opened it up. First time I ever got free money for nothing.

D19

Reaction score
I like how they pick that occult number. Notice how many 3s and 6s there are in gov numbers and fees?

It’s all such a joke and they mock us.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Husband sighed over to me, that much I remembered! But honestly, the cutoff should be lower than 140k

Done-it-again

Reaction score
The thinking behind it is not to make you current on your payments. But to inject money in the economy. So if you are working and receive it you will likely spend it on BS. Easy money is spent faster than earned money.

if we get any it goes to our kids and we list as covid 19 funds 2020. If it wasn’t a pain in the ass. I would buy bonds for them and say covid 19, but it not as easy as it was when I was a kid.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The thinking behind it is not to make you current on your payments. But to inject money in the economy. So if you are working and receive it you will likely spend it on BS. Easy money is spent faster than earned money.

if we get any it goes to our kids and we list as covid 19 funds 2020. If it wasn’t a pain in the ass. I would buy bonds for them and say covid 19, but it not as easy as it was when I was a kid.

Agreed. It is money for people to go and spend.

D19

Reaction score
It's simple math

330,000,000 (Population)
x $600 (Stimulus per person)

That's $702,000,000,000+ of tax payer money not reinvested into the tax payers.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Your take on it is interesting 🤔

My first thought was how much more money every tax payer could receive if they weren't sending billions to assholes all over the world.

Thats a whole other cluster fuck

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Based on 2019 Tax Filings. If you made +99K individual you get less than $600 .... and I think if you made -75K individual you get a $600 check. Something along those lines.... don't quote me. Fellas feel free to correct me....

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
No. Still have to pay

But as a small business person, we get shut down again. Does that count?

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
This situation for small businesses is just beyond belief 😡.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

stingray11

Reaction score
Hell no we get $1200 I am a senior citizen, even though I act 40 with all the hi speed boats.

wzuber

Reaction score
Surprised?

wzuber

Reaction score
Th
Looks like both sides agreed on it.

The very definition of RINO and CORRUPTION. If you weren't sooooo Consumed with just being an antagonistic douche you might actually comprehend that simple FACT.

Last edited: