WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vaccine info

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
For those who are concerned I'd like to share a bit about what I learned from my smart brother tonight. You may recall me saying before, he's a dr of pharmacology and also functions as the liason/representative for his hospital group to California CV-19 task force reporting to our dingdong governor.
First off. It is cutting edge technology that will change how future immunizations are produced. Unlike anything we have now it is not a live virus but rather nano-altered genome sequencing. Synthetic in layman terms. In essence it functions by replacing the protein the virus attaches to in your body with a synthetic replacement which basically starves the virus. It is a two stage injection. He has received his 1st already.
Pfizer and Moderna both function in the same manner, a process created by a couple german researchers and taken to market by the two big pharma firms..
His excitement about this is like us motorheads getting an extra 25mph with some sort of new prop.
He expressed zero fear of it, which to me is very reassuring. Eases any apprehension I've had about it up to this point.
I asked when we can expect to see it for the general public and he thought maybe around Spring.
I have more to share about the virus itself and its mutation we are seeing but I'll save that for later when I have more time.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Do you have any idea if those of us that already had it, still need to get vacinated?

Thanks Zig.

Bob Bitchen

Reaction score
See the source image

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
More reports of complications with moderna than Pfizer

All I’m posting

That said, minor stuff and placebo patients had same types of issues so could be in the head of the recipient.

Also, no matter what was done there would be a segment that is Not happy.

SO!! Suck It Up!

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Well, this could get interesting.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For those who are concerned I'd like to share a bit about what I learned from my smart brother tonight. You may recall me saying before, he's a dr of pharmacology and also functions as the liason/representative for his hospital group to California CV-19 task force reporting to our dingdong governor.
First off. It is cutting edge technology that will change how future immunizations are produced. Unlike anything we have now it is not a live virus but rather nano-altered genome sequencing. Synthetic in layman terms. In essence it functions by replacing the protein the virus attaches to in your body with a synthetic replacement which basically starves the virus. It is a two stage injection. He has received his 1st already.
Pfizer and Moderna both function in the same manner, a process created by a couple german researchers and taken to market by the two big pharma firms..
His excitement about this is like us motorheads getting an extra 25mph with some sort of new prop.
He expressed zero fear of it, which to me is very reassuring. Eases any apprehension I've had about it up to this point.
I asked when we can expect to see it for the general public and he thought maybe around Spring.
I have more to share about the virus itself and its mutation we are seeing but I'll save that for later when I have more time.

If it’s gonna be early spring then what are they injecting people with now?

Other than the fake vaccinations we all watched on tv? And yes it was fake.. at least the one I saw was.

I am not a dr and don’t even know what rna is, but they said it changes thst for life as well?

Last edited:

beertruck

Reaction score
There will be those that decide not to take it, and those that do.
If there is a vaccine available, and people choose not to take it, it is their right. If people that don't take it and get sick, the economy and businesses should be able to remain open, business as usual regardless of the numbers. Those that chose to take it, should not suffer because of those that do not.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There will be those that decide not to take it, and those that do.
If there is a vaccine available, and people choose not to take it, it is their right. If people that don't take it and get sick, the economy and businesses should be able to remain open, business as usual regardless of the numbers. Those that chose to take it, should not suffer because of those that do not.

That goes both ways. Travel nor anything else should be restricted because people elect to not take it. Absolutely no “vaccination cards” for any reason

TimeBandit

Reaction score
The sooner the better, My work has shut down twice in the past week for "deep cleaning" because a co worker tested positive. Half our staff is still out due to illness or "contact tracing".

I got tested the 23rd at Kaiser after we shut down at noon. I did it to get ahead of "contact tracing" that would put me out of work for 5 days waiting for the shitty "doc in a box" strip mall med center test results, That is the only place work sends people to. Kaiser did a swab down the throat and up the nose by a plastic bag wearing LVN while I sat in my car. No charge.

Results this morning? NEGATIVE. Merry Christmas to me, I will be able to keep working.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
This sounds similar to the same way CRISPR works with gene editing. Any relation between the 2 technologies?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
It appears that there's no end in sight even after the vaccine. There's no "normal" after the vaccine.
  • According to the Surgeon General, the vaccine doesn't stop transmission of Covid 19. It's more like a drug to treat the symptoms. It's not actually stopping the transmission of Covid 19!
  • "Be careful at least into the 2nd quarter of 2021"
  • It's "not a prevention of infections - so we don't know yet whether they will prevent infection - they could prevent you from being in the hospital and ultimately passing from this virus"
  • "We're going to continue to need to wear our masks, wash our hands, and watch our distance as we slowly start to reopen with the assistance of these great vaccines"
The above quotes are from his appearance on Good Morning America on 112/14/2020 - skip to the end (of course) to 4:30 or so...
www.goodmorningamerica.com

US Surgeon General shares latest facts on COVID-19 vaccine
Dr. Jerome Adams speaks out on “GMA” about skepticism around the COVID-19 vaccine and what people need to know about receiving the shots.

Andy B.

Reaction score
They want the sheep to stay scared soooo fucking over this bullshit!! I was around several that were sick never got sick wasn't swapping spit but still hugged I was fine I just washed my hand more!!!!

wzuber

Reaction score
Also, no matter what was done there would be a segment that is Not happy.

SO!! Suck It Up!
You first bud......I'll gladly wait.....tilll I die of natural causes (I consider a boat racing accident a natural cause of death haha) before I ever die of allowing some Pharmacuitical co to ALTER the very ESSENCE (of who we are as humans) my DNA.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
If it’s gonna be early spring then what are they injecting people with now?

Other than the fake vaccinations we all watched on tv? And yes it was fake.. at least the one I saw was.

I am not a dr and don’t even know what rna is, but they said it changes thst for life as well?
It had more to do with ramping up supply. Front line workers, 1st responders, etc.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Synthetically editing the genome of a living organism sounds a little dangerous...
In general, there is very little different between the DNA, or the RNA, of a human and any other primate.
Domestic hogs can revert to feral in several months...Planet of the Apes? Zombie Apocalypse? Nope, I'll deal with the flu.

I prefer to let God kill me. He hasn't seen fit to do it yet. I think I prefer that to a pharma company....or a couple Germans....playing God.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
You first bud......I'll gladly wait.....tilll I die of natural causes (I consider a boat racing accident a natural cause of death haha) before I ever die of allowing some Pharmacuitical co to ALTER the very ESSENCE (of who we are as humans) my DNA.

Where did that come from?

🤔

I was stating a Fact Here.

People are Bitching about the Virus, The Masks, The Shut Downs, ON AND ON AND ON.

I said not matter what Trump or anybody else does there is some F**K HEAD that ain't Happy!!.

O.K.?

Nothing More Nothing Less.
:rolleyes:

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

They're not altering your DNA, they're introducing something in to your body for the virus to "eat" rather than your body itself. Essentially the equivalent of a bowl of plastic fruit on your kitchen counter to keep people out of your real fruit in the fridge.

I'm still not getting it.

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
It appears that there's no end in sight even after the vaccine. There's no "normal" after the vaccine.
  • According to the Surgeon General, the vaccine doesn't stop transmission of Covid 19. It's more like a drug to treat the symptoms. It's not actually stopping the transmission of Covid 19!
  • "Be careful at least into the 2nd quarter of 2021"
  • It's "not a prevention of infections - so we don't know yet whether they will prevent infection - they could prevent you from being in the hospital and ultimately passing from this virus"
  • "We're going to continue to need to wear our masks, wash our hands, and watch our distance as we slowly start to reopen with the assistance of these great vaccines"
The above quotes are from his appearance on Good Morning America on 112/14/2020 - skip to the end (of course) to 4:30 or so...

US Surgeon General shares latest facts on COVID-19 vaccine
Dr. Jerome Adams speaks out on “GMA” about skepticism around the COVID-19 vaccine and what people need to know about receiving the shots.
Truth to this.
I asked if a vaccinated person contracts the virus will they still test positive. Yes but symptoms would be next to non-existent. Essentially, it keeps it from attaching to your bodies proteins.
It doesn't prevent the disease from spreading. They are finding it does not survive on surfaces very long like the common cold.

wzuber

Reaction score
They want the sheep to stay scared soooo fucking over this bullshit!! I was around several that were sick never got sick wasn't swapping spit but still hugged I was fine I just washed my hand more!!!!
Me too, my wife drank off her sons wine glass, shared food etc. We rode In vehicles together, stood shoulder to shoulder as we filled our plates for dinner etc. Step son and girlfriend both tested + two days later...my wife & I never felt a symptom. Tested - the following fri. 5dys later than S. Sons + test. They both said they've had way worse hangovers. It's way over hyped.

Last edited:

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
It’s does not alter your DNA. It allows your immune system to develop a plan of attack should the real thing come along. This is far safer than any vaccine you got as a kid.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Me to, my wife drank off her sons wine glass, shared food etc. We rode I hm vehicles together, stood shoulder to shoulder as we filled our plates for dinner etc. Step son and girlfriend both tested + two days later...my wife & I never felt a symptom. Tested - the following fri. 5dys later than S. Sons + test. They both said they've had way worse hangovers. It's way over hyped.

Depends on the person and their symptoms / immune response

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The one thing that is freaky.
A normal virus mutates when it comes against a force trying to defeat it. Signs of cv19 mutating on its own points to it being a manufactured virus.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
NBA just banned all players from using it. Saying they don’t want to “jump the line”. Hmmm

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I haven't had a flu shot since not being under my parents rule.

I started getting flu shots when I turned 50. Never got em as a kid.

Haven't had the flu or a bad cold since I started getting them.

I'm 99.9 percent sure I had the covid and all I got was the 2 day head cold I previously mentioned.

63 now and feeling just fine. So who knows if maybe getting all those flu shots helped? Or I'm just more bad asser than the covid? Or maybe I got covid lite?

I know the guy that notified my daughter he tested positive was sick as a dog. I know my daughter lost (and still doesn't have it back) her sense of taste and smell. So maybe being 3rd inline, the virus mutated itself to the lite version? At my age I should have been fucked.

I've since tested negative, so I'm feeling somewhat safe now.

So many possibilities. I'm just thankful it didn't make me sick as a dog!

"Feeling good Louis!"

Andy B.

Reaction score
I started getting flu shots when I turned 50. Never got em as a kid.

Haven't had the flu or a bad cold since I started getting them.

I'm 99.9 percent sure I had the covid and all I got was the 2 day head cold I previously mentioned.

63 now and feeling just fine. So who knows if maybe getting all those flu shots helped? Or I'm just more bad asser than the covid? Or maybe I got covid lite?

I know the guy that notified my daughter he tested positive was sick as a dog. I know my daughter lost (and still doesn't have it back) her sense of taste and smell. So maybe being 3rd inline, the virus mutated itself to the lite version? At my age I should have been fucked.

I've since tested negative, so I'm feeling somewhat safe now.

So many possibilities. I'm just thankful it didn't make me sick as a dog!

"Feeling good Louis!"

Looking good?? fuck can't remember the line from the beach scene at the end Trading Places.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Btw guys, I posted this as informational data from what I obviously consider very reliable and unbias source.
No way am I trying to sway opinion one way or the other, that's everyones choice to do as you wish.
Merry Christmas all y'all !

Hammer

Reaction score
Btw guys, I posted this as informational data from what I obviously consider very reliable and unbias source.
No way am I trying to sway opinion one way or the other, that's everyones choice to do as you wish.
Merry Christmas all y'all !

Keep the information coming Zig!! I find it valuable information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
They're not altering your DNA, they're introducing something in to your body for the virus to "eat" rather than your body itself. Essentially the equivalent of a bowl of plastic fruit on your kitchen counter to keep people out of your real fruit in the fridge.

I'm still not getting it.
Thanks very much, if this really is an explanation of how it works even a dumb ass boat mechanic can understand it!!!! 😁