WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coronavirus: Think we have it...

Spectra18

Reaction score
Well I thought wife and I had a cold. She had to get tested for work, “ POSITIVE”. We’ll survive. Does this mean we don’t have to deal with the vaccine now ?

CobraDave

Reaction score
Well I thought wife and I had a cold. She had to get tested for work, “ POSITIVE”. We’ll survive. Does this mean we don’t have to deal with the vaccine now ?

I just got over it and the wife is in the middle of it. No big deal. Quarantine has been tough with the kids though. They say the vaccine will offer even more protection and is recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
The pros say... everyone will get it... its a virus.... just can't handle everyone sick at the same time...
Sounds similar like the Flu...

Good luck. I hope you heal up quickly!!
Merry Christmas

Hammer

Reaction score
It can go bad to worse in a few hours. Monitor your oxygen saturation in your lungs. Those levels drop, it is very bad and you need to head to the ER. The rest of the symptoms are “like the flu”.

Get a Pulse Oximeter and check every few hours. Pay attention to how easy or difficult it is to breath.

Please take it seriously. Get well soon.

gqchris

Reaction score
It can go bad to worse in a few hours. Monitor your oxygen saturation in your lungs. Those levels drop, it is very bad and you need to head to the ER. The rest of the symptoms are “like the flu”.

Get a Pulse Oximeter and check every few hours. Pay attention to how easy or difficult it is to breath.

Please take it seriously. Get well soon.

THIS.....Anything below 90% prepare to go in. My buddy waited till he saturating mid 80's. Almost didnt make it thru alive.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yep. Oxygen is the key. I had to get to the hospital for oxygen assistance but after that got handled I made steady improvement until now. It was about a three week situation.

take zinc, b12, c and D as well.

i think i am back 100% now.

funny thing was i tested neg for covid but they said i had covid in my lungs and to get to the hospital immediately. They called the test a false negative. WTF

jet496

Reaction score
Yep. Oxygen is the key. I had to get to the hospital for oxygen assistance but after that got handled I made steady improvement until now. It was about a three week situation.

funny thing was i tested neg for covid but they said i had covid in my lungs and to get to the hospital immediately. They called the test a false negative. WTF
LOL. They get to call anything they want covid even if the tests are negative. Hmmmmm.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Add another to the case tally!!

Hammer

Reaction score

funny thing was i tested neg for covid but they said i had covid in my lungs and to get to the hospital immediately. They called the test a false negative. WTF[/

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Make sure your taking vitamin D and zinc. lots of real research already done on this. Hope your feeling better by this point