WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bill Clinton Near Death ?

DLC

Reaction score
i Like that report 3 small paragraphs and 1 quote and there is more info about Trump than Ol Slick Willi......

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised, last time I saw him on tv he looked like death warmed over . . . his voice sounded like he had just swallowed a full ashtray.

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Article lost credibility when it called him the 40th President of the US....

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
RzJICD1_d.webp

Sandlord

Reaction score
Will his family continue to have Secret Service protection after he dies?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Hopefully Bill will be driving along a cliff side road, have a stroke, run off the road and take Hillary with him.....and Chelsea will get subpoenaed, she spills the beans, hundreds of politicians including Obama and Biden go to jail, Kameltoe is indicted for dereliction of duty as a DA for suppressing evidence, Trump will remain president for another 4 years, he classifies the Democratic Party an enemy of the state and they are disbanded, the BLM is classified as a domestic terrorist organization so the feds can round them up along with George Soros....the angels sang and everyone lived happily ever after. The end.

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
Right tidy little story your rollin there...I like it. I'll keep that in mind the next time I wish. Upon a star. Haha

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I came back in here and thought it was the GRADS is sick thread for a second.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Arvin idea gone wrong.

500bbc

Reaction score
Hopefully Bill will be driving along a cliff side road, have a stroke and take Hillary with him.....and Chelsea will get subpoenaed, she spills the beans, hundreds of politicians including Obama and Biden go to jail, Kameltoe is indicted for dereliction of duty as a DA for suppressing evidence, Trump will remain president for another 4 years, he classifies the Democratic Party an enemy of the state and they are disbanded, the BLM is classified as a domestic terrorist organization so the feds can round them up along with George Soros....the angels sang and everyone lived happily ever after. The end.
Winner!

petie6464

Reaction score
When clown is gone I bet Trump won't be acting like a clown as he and Obobo were at George HW's service. Disrespectful POS.

WYRD

Reaction score
Hopefully Bill will be driving along a cliff side road, have a stroke and take Hillary with him.....and Chelsea will get subpoenaed, she spills the beans, hundreds of politicians including Obama and Biden go to jail, Kameltoe is indicted for dereliction of duty as a DA for suppressing evidence, Trump will remain president for another 4 years, he classifies the Democratic Party an enemy of the state and they are disbanded, the BLM is classified as a domestic terrorist organization so the feds can round them up along with George Soros....the angels sang and everyone lived happily ever after. The end.
Stuff dreams are made of right here 🤔 👍