WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lori Loughlin

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Is having a real difficult time serving her remaining days in Prison. Reports are she is Praying day and night to get her through this terrifying sentence at a Federal Facility in Dublin, California. Her husband is also serving his prison stay and will be released in April 2021. The Praying 24-7 bothers me, as have to wonder if she relied on Prayer on a daily basis when she was living the "Good Life" thinking the Rules, Laws and Guidelines were for the "Poor People"

Come On, Lori, You ain't serving "Hard Time" here. 🤔

zhandfull

Reaction score
Not sure that I agree she belongs in jail. Have no problem with the people that came up with the scam and benefitted financially from doing time though. Lori was a victim of the scam itself, government prosecution and bad advice from her highly paid attorney.

Raffit78

Reaction score
Not sure that I agree she belongs in jail. Have no problem with the people that came up with the scam and benefitted financially from doing time though. Lori was a victim of the scam itself, government prosecution and bad advice from her highly paid attorney.

Maybe I missed the truth to the story. Her kids weren’t smart enough to make it to the college she wanted them to go to. So she searched to find the person that can get her kids in, whatever avenue that maybe. In this case, “buying” her kids in?

If you fill up an application and get denied, do you find any other route knowing that you don’t qualify? Sorry too many other kids are working way too hard for others to have an easy “out”.

Water Romper

Reaction score
I always found her to be attractive.
As for her doing what SHE thought was best for her children, pushing the "ethics envelope" paying money to give her kids a nudge ahead of the competition. I don't think the punishment matches the crime . Of course, with that said, I don't she's doing any Shawshank right now but regardless.. she's still a looker.

Lori+Loughlin.jpg
prison

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

She knew what she was doing by paying a large sum to get her daughter that never did anything into school. They were not victims. She’s in jail because she didn’t plead guilty initially. She probably would have done a week and a half if she just admitted to it in the beginning.

It is a private college so I don’t think that should be illegal, but the college gets public money I’m sure, so it is what it is.

I never heard if these kids got kicked out of school? If not, she still got what she paid for.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Maybe I missed the truth to the story. Her kids weren’t smart enough to make it to the college she wanted them to go to. So she searched to find the person that can get her kids in, whatever avenue that maybe. In this case, “buying” her kids in?

If you fill up an application and get denied, do you find any other route knowing that you don’t qualify? Sorry too many other kids are working way too hard for others to have an easy “out”.
Not saying what she did was right, just not sure it warrants jail time.

zhandfull

Reaction score
She knew what she was doing by paying a large sum to get her daughter that never did anything into school. They were not victims. She’s in jail because she didn’t plead guilty initially.

It is a private college so I don’t think that should be illegal, but the college gets public money I’m sure, so it is what it is.

Agreed but we have all pushed the limit on doing illegal stuff knowingly or not around here and most don’t do time for it.

Redracer1090

Reaction score
As for her doing what SHE thought was best for her children, pushing the "ethics envelope" paying money to give her kids a nudge ahead of the competition. I don't think the punishment matches the crime . Of course, with that said, I don't she's doing any Shawshank right now but regardless.. she's still a looker.

View attachment 955715 prison
camel toe looking good lori

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Agreed but we have all pushed the limit on doing illegal stuff knowingly or not around here and most don’t do time for it.

Sure, but we don’t sit and deny it for a year.

You can’t look at yourself in the mirror and say you didn’t think that was wrong. What about the students? They knew WTF was going on too, they should have been pulled from school. But of course they are not because those tuition checks keep rolling in.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

View attachment 955715 prison
Don't know about all of that but she could hang out in the Camel Toe Tuesday thread for sure.:D

Looking Glass

Reaction score
She knew what she was doing by paying a large sum to get her daughter that never did anything into school. They were not victims. She’s in jail because she didn’t plead guilty initially. She probably would have done a week and a half if she just admitted to it in the beginning.

I never heard if these kids got kicked out of school? If not, she still got what she paid for.

She fought the Law, Well you know the rest. She pushed back instead of accepting the fact she was someone's Target.

Actually if she did or if she didn't is irrelevant to me.

her Praying 24-7 is the deal that is disgusting, just like people near the "End", all of a Sudden find Religon. A Religous Hypocrite is right there with the Worst of Humanity. I have had personal experience with it and actually makes me Question all who claim their Faith.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Sure, but we don’t sit and deny it for a year.

You can’t look at yourself in the mirror and say you didn’t think that was wrong. What about the students? They knew WTF was going on too, they should have been pulled from school. But of course they are not because those tuition checks keep rolling in.

In hindsight I’m sure the situation would have been handled differently in this case.

Still don’t think she belongs in jail.

Meanwhile they are passing on prosecuting career criminals that belong in jail or prison.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Hmm and i did good in high school but didn’t go to college because we couldn’t afford it.

I always thought that’s what college was, a place of higher learning “if you could afford it”
She did no different than most all of us as parents would do for our kids, if she wasn’t a celebrity nothing ever would’ve happened. People have been paying to get their kids in school since schools started accepting money.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I haven't followed this closely, but is she (and her husband) doing more time than the guys who took their money?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think the world is upside down.

People go to jail for paying to get their spoiled kids into schools, yet you can literally shoot up heroin on the capital steps, take a shit on the curb, steal a car and burn down a building screaming at cops and you’ll likely not spend a night in jail.

Water Romper

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, did anything happen to the people that accepted the money? did the school face penalties, how about the employee that took the money and accepted the kids in school? , Seems other folks have some responsibility as well. I would bet this type of "special tuition" happens all the time, and why Lori, why now? Not that this impacts my life at all but makes for good reading on a cold, post Christmas Sunday morning;)

Looking Glass

Reaction score
This is a Case of Pleading not Guilty & Fighting the System with all your $'s .

I said before, someone in the Prosecutors Office had a hard On for her and was going to make an Example of her == Martha Stewart.

This is Not Fair, but after some Difficult Experiences with our "Legal System" They all Suck in one way or another, because Everyone working in it, knows and just goes along. Don't want to "Rock the Boat"

F*****G" Judges spend qll weekend at the "Club" getting smashed trying to F**K every Woman there and Then Monday morning put on their Black Robe climb up to their "Perch" look down on Us Peasants, Criminals and Scum, to Pound the sentence and Gavel.

Lady Justice ;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Put in jail for buying a way to get your kids through collage but tampering with a Presidential election and no convictions?.....Buying your kids education or buying a President of the USA? This country is messed up!

Yep

Keep in mind, the new LA DA will prosecute other ADA’s for prosecuting actual criminals.
THAT’S where we are at...

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I thought the jails were full of coronavirus so they let out all the murderers, felons, and drug pushers, but a mother that wants to give her spoiled brat daughter a college education gets thrown in jail. Were her methods scrupulous? No, but the crime doesn’t fit the punishment.

Reactions: DWC

varmit86

Reaction score
Not saying what she did was right, just not sure it warrants jail time.
Nobody is talking about where the money came from, they brought tax free money from out of the country so it could not be tracked back to them.
These people have it good and take advantage of the sysrem and of us with their resources and expensive lawers.
Some other well deserving and hard working kid did not get in because of what was done, what if that was your kid deserving to get in and schooll told you sorry but they already have A (Full House)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Wait a minute. Just hold on there.
Are you guys trying to convince me USC doesn't offer a Bachelors in Internet Influencing?

zhandfull

Reaction score

I said before, someone in the Prosecutors Office had a hard On for her and was going to make an Example of her == Martha Stewart.

This is Not Fair, but after some Difficult Experiences with our "Legal System" They all Suck in one way or another, because Everyone working in it, knows and just goes along. Don't want to "Rock the Boat"

F*****G" Judges spend qll weekend at the "Club" getting smashed trying to F**K every Woman there and Then Monday morning put on their Black Robe climb up to their "Perch" look down on Us Peasants, Criminals and Scum, to Pound the sentence and Gavel.

Lady Justice ;)

Everybody in court is getting paid and making money except the defendant, guilty or not.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, did anything happen to the people that accepted the money? did the school face penalties, how about the employee that took the money and accepted the kids in school? , Seems other folks have some responsibility as well. I would bet this type of "special tuition" happens all the time, and why Lori, why now? Not that this impacts my life at all but makes for good reading on a cold, post Christmas Sunday morning;)
Rick Singer pleaded guilty. Hasn’t been sentenced yet.

shunter2005

Reaction score
Why didn't they just pay off the university admissions people instead? Would have saved themselves a lot of problems and probably some $$$'s. Was this rowing thing a way to get a scholarship or just a way into USC. Guessing that the girl couldn't make it with grades or SAT score to be accepted like everyone else.

J.P.

Reaction score
If she was a Washington politician this would never of been in the news. The news gave us this instead of the more serious crimes by the criminal privileged.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Nobody is talking about where the money came from, they brought tax free money from out of the country so it could not be tracked back to them.
These people have it good and take advantage of the sysrem and of us with their resources and expensive lawers.
Some other well deserving and hard working kid did not get in because of what was done, what if that was your kid deserving to get in and schooll told you sorry but they already have A (Full House)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Exactly. They knew EXACTLY what they were doing. It is a few months, suck it up butter cup lol.

Justfishing

Reaction score
She fought the Law, Well you know the rest. She pushed back instead of accepting the fact she was someone's Target.

Actually if she did or if she didn't is irrelevant to me.

her Praying 24-7 is the deal that is disgusting, just like people near the "End", all of a Sudden find Religon. A Religous Hypocrite is right there with the Worst of Humanity. I have had personal experience with it and actually makes me Question all who claim their Faith.
I dont have a problem with her praying. If she follows it and comes out a better person then good. If its a sympathy stunt then that is not right.

To many in hollywood and high places think the world revolves around them. Maybe she will learn that she has been blessed and needs to be more humble.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Why didn't they just pay off the university admissions people instead? Would have saved themselves a lot of problems and probably some $$$'s. Was this rowing thing a way to get a scholarship or just a way into USC. Guessing that the girl couldn't make it with grades or SAT score to be accepted like everyone else.

Correct. This was a way of bypassing normal admissions. I dont believe she got a scholarship, just let in, but I am not sure. The school or athletics department had pet sport that there was little participation in, so if you were “good” at it they let you in.

My friends daughter got into a good school as a lacrosse player when that was the new thing about a decade ago. She played a lot of soccer but it was too competitive to get in. She did a year of lacrosse in HS and was just average at it, but had multiple college acceptance offers.

The difference is that these girls didn’t even row. They went into a studio with a green screen to make their rowing pictures. So these adult or near adult girls knew what was going on as well.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
She's one of those that I've always thought was/is gorgeous but at the same time figured one of those that would not be easy to be around, if you catch my drift.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
She put herself in jail by refusing to take the plea deal.

Her kids neither deserved to be in that school or even cared enough to bother to stay when they could have.

She didnt take it seriously and thought she'd get a pussy pass (like pretty girls get their whole lives) and failed miserably for kids that didn't deserve or respect what she did.

I wonder how many prayers she said in her whole life vs how many in jail?

Sherpa

Reaction score
Dublin is just a short drive from Campbell. Like 40 minutes..

I could go visit her in jail. It’s Sunday!

conjugal visits allowed?

nameisbond

Reaction score
She's pretty hot for a mother with two kids at her age. Two months in jail isn't so bad. Don't feel sorry for her.

boatnam2

Reaction score

Lady Justice ;)
Exacty! don't find yourself in front of a DA or Judge trying to keep their 100% win loss record intact.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Keep praying. God loves to help cheaters. :rolleyes:

Reactions: DWC