As posted earlier....

Watch the video......

wallnutz

Reaction score
You guys are all wrong, I have actual proof who is behind the bombing
CDB3DA18-A951-46EC-B510-8DB77C22F8F8.jpeg

hawgty55

Reaction score
Why the hell isnt there any news on this!! Like its just no big deal!

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
As posted earlier....

Watch the video......

that is the video from when the warehouse in beirut from back in Aug.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Anyone have the pic of the rv in the back yard and then the rv that was driving to the bombing? They are a 9-10 match... but not a 10/10. One has two pin stripes up top.. the other has one.

rrrr

Reaction score
Anyone have the pic of the rv in the back yard and then the rv that was driving to the bombing? They are a 9-10 match... but not a 10/10. One has two pin stripes up top.. the other has one.

The VIN tag from the RV found at the explosion site matches the VIN of the suspect's RV found on the registration and title.

That's a bit more conclusive than a claim the tape stripes aren't the same. Some of the tinfoil beanie shit in this thread is beyond belief.

4Waters

Reaction score
The VIN tag from the RV found at the explosion site matches the VIN of the suspect's RV found on the registration and title.

That's a bit more conclusive than a claim the tape stripes aren't the same. Some of the tinfoil beanie shit in this thread is beyond belief.
Crazy they were able to find that 2.5in x .5in vin tag so quickly 🤔

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I just saw a pic of it in the guys backyard and a pic of the one driving and they were in fact slightly different

rrrr

Reaction score

The FBI identified the Ryder rental truck used in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in OKC by locating a serial number on a piece of a rear truck axle found four blocks away from the explosion site.

The number was traced through build records held by Ford, then linked to Ryder and the location in Junction City, Kansas where it was rented. The clerk positively identified Timothy McVeigh as the person who rented the truck. This took just over 24 hours from the time of the explosion.

That occurred 25 years ago, and the investigative expertise of the FBI and ATF has increased exponentially since then.

The FBI isn't made up of Comeys and Strzoks. They know what the fuck they're doing.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
The FBI identified the Ryder rental truck used in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in OKC by locating a serial number on a piece of a rear truck axle found four blocks away from the explosion site.

The number was traced through build records held by Ford, then linked to Ryder and the location in Junction City, Kansas where it was rented. The clerk positively identified Timothy McVeigh as the person who rented the truck. This took just over 24 hours from the time of the explosion.

That occurred 25 years ago, and the investigative expertise of the FBI and ATF has increased exponentially since then.

The FBI isn't made up of Comeys and Strzoks. They know what the fuck they're doing.
I know how they found the OKC truck but you said they found the little vin tag in hours.🙄

500bbc

Reaction score

Where are they on Vegas?
Epstein?
Hunter?
The Clintons?

rrrr

Reaction score
I just saw a pic of it in the guys backyard and a pic of the one driving and they were in fact slightly different

And in fact the VIN tag found at the explosion site matches the VIN of the suspect's RV.

What's more conclusive evidence? The matching VIN numbers, or two photos of which you have no idea where they came from? An announcement by the FBI, or a couple of pictures on some website or a blog post?

rrrr

Reaction score
I know how they found the OKC truck but you said they found the little vin tag in hours.🙄

What makes you think the VIN plate was neatly detached from the heavy metal cowl structure of the one ton truck chassis to which it was riveted?

Reactions: DWC

500bbc

Reaction score
And in fact the VIN tag found at the explosion site matches the VIN of the suspect's RV.

What's more conclusive evidence? The matching VIN numbers, or two photos of which you have no idea where they came from? An announcement by the FBI, or a couple of pictures on some website or a blog post?
Didn't the EffaBeeEye claim Trump was compromised by RUSSIA!!!!.
The agency is tarnished forever unless the patriotic agents have the conspirators hung.

rrrr

Reaction score
I don't but you don't see anything left of the RV so why would the cowl be intact.

You've conclusively examined all of the crime scene photographs, particularly the exact location where the RV was parked, and can verify there's nothing remaining from the RV? That seems unlikely.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
The first Twin towers vin tag off the frame was found within 36 hours by an NYPD Bomb Tech. The frame was down about 3 stories of busted concrete in the parking garage
Led to rental receipt which nabbed the bomber Yousef

Posted it before elsewhere
Short of nuclear , most of your “container” (this case vehicle), can be found in the post blast investigation

And surprise
A shit ton more people got the flu vaccine this year than last

But that has 0 consequence by RDP standards 🤣

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
You've conclusively examined all of the crime scene photographs, particularly the exact location where the RV was parked, and can verify there's nothing remaining off the RV? That seems unlikely.
Christ man from the pictures I have seen there is nothing left, seriously they find that in hours but can't tell the difference between a noose and a garage door pull rope for a week. At least the first world trade bomb was contained in a structure.

Basically I expect them to investigate this with the same intensity as they did for a rope.

Last edited:

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Thanks guys for clearing up all the Conspiracy Theories, I was hoping this was start of QAnon “storm” to shut down all the perv sites And flush pedos from UG....:eek::p

4Waters

Reaction score
The first Twin towers vin tag off the frame was found within 36 hours by an NYPD Bomb Tech. The frame was down about 3 stories of busted concrete in the parking garage
Led to rental receipt which nabbed the bomber Yousef

Posted it before elsewhere
Short of nuclear , most of your “container” (this case vehicle), can be found in the post blast investigation

And surprise
A shit ton more people got the flu vaccine this year than last

But that has 0 consequence by RDP standards 🤣
Yes I know they have the potential to find 100% of the veh my point was mostly for laughs but it went a different way. Sometimes threads/posts do that on RDP. LOL

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Yes I know they have the potential to find 100% of the veh my point was mostly for laughs but it went a different way. Sometimes threads/posts do that on RDP. LOL
NoFingWay that ever happens...😁

lbhsbz

Reaction score

I’ve searched for shit in MY OWN FUCKING Garage with a personal and immediate interest...and never found it, 8 years later...after hearing that cobalt steel bit zing from the fly cutter and bounce off 3 different things. I can’t believe that in the ruins of a 1200lb bomb...they found a vin tag in 36 hours. It’s simply not possible, unless one of them found it in their pocket.

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Agreed
I know a Tech from OKC bombing that trained me on VBIED’s
As in blowing up a bus on 09’ with 500 lbs of anfo at Vandenberg

Or I’m a spy too?
Be careful 🙄🤣

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Agreed
I know a Tech from OKC bombing that trained me on VBIED’s
As in blowing up a bus on 09’ with 500 lbs of anfo at Vandenberg

Or I’m a spy too?
Be careful 🙄🤣

How many Ryder and Winnebago vin tags are in your pocket?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
In my mind...if I was smart enough to build a bomb on purpose (until now, it’s been by accident)...my first step would be to remove identifying features...like VIN numbers. If I was using a motor home, I’d steal a set of plates off of some other RV. That’s what I’ve come with while typing this. Give me a month of planning, even a week, and nobody would be able to find shit.

That’s why what we’re seeing the news is so unbelievable....because someone smart enough to put together something like this can’t be that stupid. Even Gmac would do better in covering his trail.

4Waters

Reaction score
In my mind...if I was smart enough to build a bomb on purpose (until now, it’s been by accident)...my first step would be to remove identifying features...like VIN numbers. If I was using a motor home, I’d steal a set of plates off of some other RV. That’s what I’ve come with while typing this. Give me a month of planning, even a week, and nobody would be able to find shit.

That’s why what we’re seeing the news is so unbelievable....because someone smart enough to put together something like this can’t be that stupid. Even Gmac would do better in covering his trail.
While I somewhat agree with you, you are giving people too much credit. Some of the dumbest people I have met have had advanced degrees engineers, doctors...., smart enough to make a bomb but dumb enough to not cover their tracks.

On the bright side you just educated the next dumbest smart person. 🤣🤣

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

He blew himself up. I don’t think he was really trying to cover his trail.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

If only they’d use their power for good instead of evil...

4Waters

Reaction score
If only they’d use their power for good instead of evil...
Seriously, I have trouble believing the FBI, too much influence and control from above. If a bomb squad from a regular police department like LAPD/Houston/ Miami/NYPD.... said they found it that quickly then I would believe it, honestly I trust them way more.

spectras only

Reaction score
No, those melted...the aluminum vin tag was intact though. I bet they found it with a magnet.
Oh , really? Teeth have the highest resistance to most environmental effects like fire, ... of mass disasters associated with fire, identification of the burned victims can be a ... a temperature of melting from 1,288°C to 1,371°C. >
Aluminium/Melting point
660.3 °C