WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a wrangler for the wife

Mototrig

Reaction score
I've been looking off and on for about a year. It will be a payment queen for my wife's birthday in 4 weeks. She's VERY picky so I apologise in advance for the options I'm asking for.
Sooooo if you have a:

1997-2007 Wrangler
Must be white w/ black hard top - no exceptions
Must be manual transmission - no exceptions
Small lift with AT's or MT's
Black wheels
Nothing beat
Clean interior
150k miles or less
Looking to spend under $15k

If you have this vehicle give me a text/call 7148518568
Adam

Last edited:

wishiknew

Reaction score
I've been looking off and on for about a year. It will be a payment queen for my wife's birthday in 4 weeks. She's VERY picky so I apologise in advance for the options I'm asking for.
Sooooo if you have a:

1997-2007 Wrangler
Black wheels
Nothing beat
Clean interior
150k miles or less

Adam
Better add AC to that list

Reactions: DWC

Mototrig

Reaction score
I no longer am in search of a Wrangler. Please disregard this or any future reference.
Adam

Runs2rch

Reaction score
More like the wife found out what I was up to because she's nosy AF and threw a fit about me spending money LoL. Sheesh....
I was going to pull up to the house with a big bow on the hood.
Sounds like husband of the year material to me!

Sandlord

Reaction score
I no longer am in search of a Wrangler. Please disregard this or any future reference.
Adam

Funny Story,
My wife said she wanted a Gladiator. So we hop in the car and head over to the Jeep store.
She drives the Gladiator,
then the Wrangler, then the Grand Cherokee, and the others.
She ends up picking a Renegade. She pretty much went from top of the line, to the smallest in 2 hours.
At least I convinced her she wanted the Trailhawk edition. She’s happy, and I just saved a ton of money.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Sounds like husband of the year material to me!
You would think so

Funny Story,
My wife said she wanted a Gladiator. So we hop in the car and head over to the Jeep store.
She drives the Gladiator,
then the Wrangler, then the Grand Cherokee, and the others.
She ends up picking a Renegade. She pretty much went from top of the line, to the smallest in 2 hours.
At least I convinced her she wanted the Trailhawk edition. She’s happy, and I just saved a ton of money.
That sounds about right. Women know exactly what they want until they don't. (Unravel THAT one LoL)
My wife is the most fickle person I know. But this whole wrangler idea is actually a sure thing. I know because her sister has one and she loves driving it. If she never found out I was pulling money out and I pulled up in said wrangler she woulda been happy as a clown.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Sooooo if you have a:

1997-2007 Wrangler
Black wheels
Nothing beat
Clean interior
150k miles or less

Adam

Adam - There was one parked on the corner of Chapman and Springdale with a For Sale sign. I didn't stop to take a look but its white. Looked to be newer but might be worth a look.

Last edited:

Mototrig

Reaction score
Adam - There was one parked on the corner of Chapman and Springdale with a For Sale sign. I didn't stop to take a look but its white. Looked to be newer but might be worth a look.
Thanks for the heads up. The wife caught on to what I was doing and decided she wanted new floors in the house instead 🤣

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. The wife caught on to what I was doing and decided she wanted new floors in the house instead 🤣

Haha, well it was worth the shot. Enjoy them floors 😂

Jimmyv

Reaction score
Reminds me of this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>