WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Concedes

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I have spent the last 4 years being called a racist, a Nazi, a xenophobe for voting for Trump,...and that is just a start. I will not go apeshit and storm a building but I WILL do whatever I can to be a problem for the D‘s for the rest of my life. This is coming from an Independent voter who is disgusted with both sides but the D’s took it to another level in 2020.

Fuck you and your call for unity. Suck my dick.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I have spent the last 4 years being called a racist, a Nazi, a xenophobe for voting for Trump,...and that is just a start. I will not go apeshit and storm a building but I WILL do whatever I can to be a problem for the D‘s for the rest of my life. This is coming from an Independent voter who is disgusted with both sides but the D’s took it to another level in 2020.

Fuck you and your call for unity. Suck my dick.

#micdrop

riverroyal

Reaction score
Well that’s that.....in 3.5 years the shit will start all Over again. Sucking the life out of everyone.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Fake news....so it’s all dubbed in to match lips...ha. I can see it good enough and I only get my news from a boating site

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Give me some HOPE... just a little!!!! Fox News just played this tweet....

HELP!!!!

Kahunajuice

Reaction score
Trump had the same talk with Satan that the rest of the RINOs received.
Mitch, no longer has a dog in this fight, he is no longer afraid of Trump. Senate elections are held every 6 years. The next time Mitch, will be up for reelection will be in 2027, at age 86, and will most likely not run for reelection. Both him and Trump, may be past there expiration date.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Amazing watching the Campaign 4+ years all the way till yesterday. They "ALL" are turning on President Trump. The last person that will fight the way he fought for the Country and Us.

I guess either accept this or MOVE. I can't see this Ever being reversed. The left, Deep State and ? have accomplished every thing they intended to and there wasn't a damn thing we could do about it.

NOW!!

I am going to watch everything closely and see if "IT DON"T MATTER" as several in here and other places said about the Election. 😟

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
They want to see what the world is like when everyone hates you?

Awesome.

When half the country refuses to pay taxes then what motherfuckers?
when you talk to the wallet they listen.....

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Amazing watching the Campaign 4+ years all the way till yesterday. They "ALL" are turning on President Trump. The last person that will fight the way he fought for the Country and Us.

I guess either accept this or MOVE. I can't see this Ever being reversed. The left, Deep State and ? have accomplished every thing they intended to and there wasn't a damn thing we could do about it.

NOW!!

I am going to watch everything closely and see if "IT DON"T MATTER" as several in here and other places said about the Election. 😟

And the reason is as they re enter the private sector job space they can tell their potential employer that they fundamentally disagreed with the president and quit their job there and walked away. Look at all the top guys Trump dumped turning on him while collecting their lucrative CNN salaries now. If you go straight from Trump cabinet to the private sector and tell your prospective employer that and you support the president well good luck finding a job right?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
And the reason is as they re enter the private sector job space they can tell their potential employer that they fundamentally disagreed with the president and quit their job there and walked away. Look at all the top guys Trump dumped turning on him while collecting their lucrative CNN salaries now. If you go straight from Trump cabinet to the private sector and tell your prospective employer that and you support the president well good luck finding a job right?

Some, can look at them selves in the Mirror and sleep well knowing they lived and did the Right Thing for their Families and the Country. Then others can take comfort in their New Homes, Cars, Boats Toys ETC.

I would never make it as a Politician. Loyalty is Everything, I Never Forget and although some say it is a Sin, I don't Forgive. When someone goes out of their way after making a Decision that they know will hurt me, sorry. I now know your Character = Lack Of It, actually.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Trump had the same talk with Satan that the rest of the RINOs received.

Looks like this video doesnt work anymore🤬

Does anyone know if has been posted elsewhere so it can still be seen?

Got a buddy that gives no fuks about politics or our government, but knows a ton about the, free masons, illuminati, Merkel dimond, ect.. so he was interested in seeing this vid.

Any help will be great!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Looks like this video doesnt work anymore🤬

Does anyone know if has been posted elsewhere so it can still be seen?

Got a buddy that gives no fuks about politics or our government, but knows a ton about the, free masons, illuminati, Merkel dimond, ect.. so he was interested in seeing this vid.

Any help will be great!

Don’t talk to THAT dude, you’ll never be the same!!! 😝

Skull and Bones

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Don’t talk to THAT dude, you’ll never be the same!!! 😝

Skull and Bones

Haha.. I've known him since elementary school so I guess I'm screwed 🤣

But gives no fuks and is a straight shooter. He has been talking abour our corrupt government as long as I can remember, to the point I told him years ago, "i dont talk about politics or religion cause I could care less. And dont know much about either!"

He was kind of thrown off guard when I brought this up🤣