WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Predictions for 2021

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
What Cha think, where will be this time next year
will we still gave gun rights,
will we still be able to own anything of value that won't be seized and redistributed (trust me I would go down in a hail of gun fire)
will capitol gains tax hit 50% or more
will the DOW be at 35k or 15k
will interest rates rise or fall
will the Covid madness continue
will Camilla Harris be President ( I can almost promise you that by the end of the year)

They say if you don't know your history your bound to repeat it, so here is a bit of history from the WW2 Jews of Germany as their society was assaulted by Hitler and their assets seized the Jews converted their wealth to diamonds (why now diamond and Taylor stores are predominately owned by Jewish families) as they were light weight and able to be sewn in the hems of their cloths as they fled Germany. if you think this couldn't happen again read this over again please and replace words "Jews with citizens" "Germany with California" and "Hitler with Newsom".

be prepared my friends I predict 2021-22 to be one hell of a bumpy ride

HitIt

Reaction score
Bp2M5emh8kRY3kBWRYKAYD-1200-80.jpg

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Don’t really care for many of the things on your list but I’m pretty sure you’re not the only one that’s going to go down in a hail of gunfire if some of those things were to come to fruition.🙁

And yes the problem is people don’t remember history and history is rewritten in denial.🙁

4Waters

Reaction score
I expect gas prices to skyrocket, taxes and interest rates to go up and the dow to fall. I except the liberals to bitch and complain about it but I as well as many here will tell them to shut the fuk up.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I predict my liberal, hippy, cork-dork brother and sister inlaw will complain about the taxes they will be paying...both working in county positions in LA.
I predict my hillbilly ass will laugh profusely.

I predict life will get a little sketchy for you folks in the bigger cities.

I predict Psalm 144 will become quite popular once more.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I predict (maybe not this year) but in the next 4, there will be some type of conflict that will take place in the middle-east. Iraq, Syria, Iran, turkey etc.
There will be a large deployment of the military, troops, resources etc. This will be what triggers some sort of large economic downturn . . . mark my words.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
i disagree with Harris becoming official president this year, she needs to wait 2 years and one day, then she will be open to run for two more terms, no reason to limit her at this point.
Damnit! you're much more fun when you're out having a good time.
I can't even fathom her as President...10 years of that? We'll be speaking a mixture of Russian and Chinese long before she makes a second term
:oops:

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
i disagree with Harris becoming official president this year, she needs to wait 2 years and one day, then she will be open to run for two more terms, no reason to limit her at this point.
Biden ain’t lasting 6 months. Have you seen him? He can’t see straight...sober. 😬

HST4ME

Reaction score
I predict (maybe not this year) but in the next 4, there will be some type of conflict that will take place in the middle-east. Iraq, Syria, Iran, turkey etc.
There will be a large deployment of the military, troops, resources etc. This will be what triggers some sort of large economic downturn . . . mark my words.

The dempression is well underway in the lockdown states.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
will we still gave gun rights, (Yes but gun laws will be much like what is in Commiefornia today, unless they pack the supreme court then all hell will break loose!)
will we still be able to own anything of value that won't be seized and redistributed (In 2021 Yes. Redistribution wont start until the Great Reset of 2025 when Harris is re-elected)
will capitol gains tax hit 50% or more (No yet - But plan on them going back to the Pre-Trump rates of 35%)
will the DOW be at 35k or 15k (I would say as long as Pedo Joe leaves the Trump Tax Cuts in place the 2021 Stock Market will set new records. As soon as he starts Raising Taxes you will see a sell off not seen since the Great Depression! BANK ON IT!!!)
will interest rates rise or fall (Fed Chairman has said he will not touch rates until 2023, so I am fairly confident rates will be unchanged for the next 24 months)
will the Covid madness continue (Of Course, how else will they get the sheeple to give up there freedom and be happy about it? SMH)
will Camilla Harris be President ( She will invoke the 25th Amendment in mid 2023 and kick China Joe to the curb)

petie6464

Reaction score
I see a continuation of social decline, and the steady and somewhat excellerated distancing of the Have's and have-not's.

2020 was predicted long ago to be a time of people flying around in cars without wheels propelled by a yet developed propulsion system.

In reality there are more and ever growing homeless camps filling cities, while many still have maintained a steady lifestyle and existence more and more fall into poverty, many of these people products of mental issues, drugs and alcohol.

Someone close to me is an elementary teacher and says two in five children in her class are on medications for mental disorders, to me thats thats a horrifying statistic, what will are society look like when these children are adults?

It's hard to say but one things for sure these people are prime candidates for a society that will be easily manipulated.

This whole senerio is playing out like the beginning a horror movie; -A recovering economy, a pandemic, a super power duped into leadership of heathen leadership while a rushed to market vaccine is being given out worldwide to millions. You just couldn't write a better script.

Dettom

Reaction score
I predict that in two years of coming communist rule, with that jiz trap Harris at the reigns, they won’t even tap the brakes. It will become simply too much, and the storming of the capital ten other day will look like child’s play. There’s also a looming threat from China, the likes of which we aren’t being told. My advice? Hold on to what you have, yield nothing on 2A issues and learn to cook outside. I’m in favor of bringing back tarring and feathering for certain smug politicians who claim to be our masters.

checkrd past

Reaction score

Very good point

nameisbond

Reaction score
Its going to be the worst four years in American history. The Dems will move to impeach Trump before the 20th. So he can't run to fix things in 2024. Gold will skyrocket................................ For the first time in my life, I'll be glad I don't live in the USA.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
So many things can go wrong and we've seen them coming for years/months and the snowball is rolling downhill picking up speed.

So many bad things happening. The worst I'm seeing now is the cancel culture is really gaining momentum as they're calling for everyone to be thrown out, prosecuted, put on a list, killed (yes, protesters should be shot according to many this week), while the libtard media is calling for the death of Fox News. It's unending.

And the biggest issue attached to the cancel culture is the "Department of Justice" is likely to get involved and support the new administration and when that happens we truly are fucked. Truly, truly fucked as this will become a police state. It will happen the only question is to what extent?

Will our police, FBI, "DOJ" etc. be actively involved in violating our civil rights or will they do it quietly and clandestinely? In either case, the police state is coming and that means those of us who don't "agree" and join them will be fighting a lot more than our government!

Imagine being arrested and charged with "crimes" and then going before judges who are empowered to do the bidding of the Marxists.

images

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So many things can go wrong and we've seen them coming for years/months and the snowball is rolling downhill picking up speed.

So many bad things happening. The worst I'm seeing now is the cancel culture is really gaining momentum as they're calling for everyone to be thrown out, prosecuted, put on a list, killed (yes, protesters should be shot according to many this week), while the libtard media is calling for the death of Fox News. It's unending.

And the biggest issue attached to the cancel culture is the "Department of Justice" is likely to get involved and support the new administration and when that happens we truly are fucked. Truly, truly fucked as this will become a police state. It will happen the only question is to what extent?

Will our police, FBI, "DOJ" etc. be actively involved in violating our civil rights or will they do it quietly and clandestinely? In either case, the police state is coming and that means those of us who don't "agree" and join them will be fighting a lot more than our government!

Imagine being arrested and charged with "crimes" and then going before judges who are empowered to do the bidding of the Marxists.

images

So now the left thinks protesters should be shot? Lol.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

images

This will likely be one of the main reasons that Texas and many other Red States will secede from the USSA. Dark Days ahead!!!

MOUZER

Reaction score
SAD.........biden wont last long.......harris will b president......then she wont last and polosi will become are president tor the remaider of the term...............we r so screwed

trump is still gonna come thru we have to beleive it...its all i got...............

MOUZER

Reaction score
gone stay n my home play on the lake........

1610135888535.png