WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hold The Line.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Steady as she goes ladies....
Bring her about and prepare to board.

The DC protest was a trap and distraction.
Patriots have their playbook.
Special forces working in other key cities while all were focused on DC.

Georgia elections allowed to run to capture last piece of puzzle of how (and by whom) it was done.
Voting tallies sent overseas to Italy using Leonardo encryption satellites in real time, manipulated then sent back.

Satellites are run by the italian governments defense sector but are really owned and operated by the Vatican.

All roads lead to Rome.

This posed a special diplomatic problem the Trump team didn't expect being that Italy is a NATO ally. It will take a bit more time to sort out.

Trump did and will NOT concede.

We have now everything.
They were all allowed to out themselves and/or commit treason.

It's over for them.
The Military now sees all legal and constitutional avenues exhausted and now know only a swift and brutal cleansing can change the wickedness of the deep state.
10th Mountain Division mobilized and will brought in under guise of riot control.

What is coming after the next few dark days will be glorious for the entire world.
We are somewhere between heaven and hell at this moment but, we will unplug from this rigged system once and for all.

In the end, there is only the truth.
We are on that side.

And it will always prevail.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Georgia elections allowed to run to capture last piece of puzzle of how (and by whom) it was done.
Voting tallies sent overseas to Italy using Leonardo encryption satellites in real time, manipulated then sent back.

Satellites are run by the italian governments defense sector but are really owned and operated by the Vatican.

All roads lead to Rome.

This posed a special diplomatic problem the Trump team didn't expect being that Italy is a NATO ally. It will take a bit more time to sort out.

We have now everything.

It's over for them.
The Military now sees all legal and constitutional avenues exhausted and now know only a swift and brutal cleansing can change the wickedness of the deep state.
10th Mountain Division mobilized and will brought in under guise of riot control.

What is coming after the next few dark days will be glorious for the entire world.
We are somewhere between heaven and hell at this moment but, we will unplug from this rigged system once and for all.

We are on that side.

1610123893147.gif

just_floatin

Reaction score

All roads lead to Rome.

We have now everything.

It's over for them.

We are on that side.

For this we pray. AMEN

evantwheeler

Reaction score

All roads lead to Rome.

We have now everything.

It's over for them.

We are on that side.

Where is the truth on the Kennedy Assasination?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Martial law in at least a dozen cities.
One can guess the usual suspects.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

All roads lead to Rome.

We have now everything.

It's over for them.

We are on that side.

lips-gods-ears-37763_64.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
I've heard so much I don't want to get my hopes up.

Resized_20210108_202519.jpeg

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
Soooo.....this IS what draining the swamp really looks like.......who knew?

I was really clining to that last ray of light peeking thru the cloud cover. I figured no way would djt and all the patriots just walkaway. But to my dismay, after hearing Lindsey talk to Hannity tonight I guess it’s really over.

so while in rome......

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I'm calling BS on this. No way our corrupt spy agencies would let this happen, there would have been leaks....

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Massive chinese troop massings on mexican ant canadian borders? Mexico and canada would be screaming for help right now... Unless mexico and canada are in on it. Shit just keeps getting weirder....

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Massive chinese troop massings on mexican ant canadian borders? Mexico and canada would be screaming for help right now... Unless mexico and canada are in on it. Shit just keeps getting weirder....
WHERE IS THAT FROM?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

I have heard that Justin Trudeau(sp) has/is allowing some chinese military to train on Canadian soil. Was told it is because the terrain matches US soil🤷🏻‍♂️

I just wrote it off as tin foil hat shit!

I do know that justin Trudeau(sp) has had some shit come up in the past about supporting china

I have heard nothing about them being in Mexico!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Apparently Patriots now have possibly as many as eleven laptops from members of Congress including Pelosi's that were picked during the breach operation.

Yea, they are smiling while sitting in Pelosi office chair and posting it to go viral on social media. I'm sure these experienced operatives wont have any trouble remaining covert and out of deep state custody.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Yea, they are smiling while sitting in Pelosi office chair and posting it to go viral on social media. I'm sure these experienced operatives wont have any trouble remaining covert and out of deep state custody.

You assume the guy sitting in her chair is the same person who confiscated her laptop

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Apparently Patriots now have possibly as many as eleven laptops from members of Congress, including Pelosi's, that were picked up during the breach operation.

mate you suggesting that was organized and that Patriots are in possession of those laptops?

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Apparently Patriots now have possibly as many as eleven laptops from members of Congress, including Pelosi's, that were picked up during the breach operation.

Did they find anything about who made me not vote for Hillary?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I believe McInerney is a good guy with good intent but I can’t recall one thing he’s been right on. Hammer and Scorecard, if real was never exposed as the Marxists have all the bases covered

I keep hoping the real truth will come out and Trump will declassify tons of stuff the Deep State doesn’t want us to see but it’s likely too much to hope for...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
You assume the guy sitting in her chair is the same person who confiscated her laptop

It was posted as a humorous pun. Patriots dont steal, or vandalize or kill cops, etc...while I support the effort and march upon the Capitol leading to civil disobedience and making a statement, all the stupid shit that a few did inside there I dont support at all and of course the death of the officer needs to be dealt with swiftly and the shooting of the unarmed female needs to be thoroughly investigated for just cause.