WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The FBI needs help with the pipe bombs found at the capitol

lbhsbz

Reaction score

Our gov. is such a clusterfuck that it almost leaves me speechless...almost..

In the Nashville bombing, the "positively ID'd" the suspect based on a grainy video of a motorhome parked across the street from where the video clearly showed the bomb originating...by finding a similar motorhome parked in a driveway on google street view.

2 days later, they're offering awards for info on bombs that have not yet detonated (should be easier since they don't have to dig through a block of scrap to find a VIN tag), in a building that has an extremely high level of surveillance?

They aren't even trying anymore

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Hell, I could use a few extra bucks. I swear I saw Richard Jewel running from the scene after he dropped something.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Gotta remember it took a handful of FBI agents and a couple of days to determine that a garage door pull, was in fact a garage door pull and not a noose....smh
13 FBI agents. Haven't heard a peep from the FBI since. I thought they disband them. I guess they're back to work now?

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Gotta remember it took a handful of FBI agents and a couple of days to determine that a garage door pull, was in fact a garage door pull and not a noose....smh

That's because they were trying to figure out a way to make it an actual noose and tie it to racism some how. When they couldn't, they abandoned the mission.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I'm sure they're working on it. They're motivated since they're going after their "enemies"

Interesting that one or more pipe bombs were left at the RNC. Hmm maybe there were others in DC besides Trump supporting Patriots???

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score

Our gov. is such a clusterfuck that it almost leaves me speechless...almost..

In the Nashville bombing, the "positively ID'd" the suspect based on a grainy video of a motorhome parked across the street from where the video clearly showed the bomb originating...by finding a similar motorhome parked in a driveway on google street view.

2 days later, they're offering awards for info on bombs that have not yet detonated (should be easier since they don't have to dig through a block of scrap to find a VIN tag), in a building that has an extremely high level of surveillance?

They aren't even trying anymore

Fbi....honkity honk honk🤡🤡