WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

US Capitol Breached!!!!!

squeezer

Reaction score
Can someone point me where Trump said to break into the capital or where he said turn to violence. I seemed to have missed that in all this ruckus.

Don’t feel bad, you are not the only TR who has missed things the last while.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Don’t feel bad, you are not the only TR who has missed things the last while.

It must be the same as Russia making me vote for Trump. Has to be there but nobody could see it.🤡🤡🤡

squeezer

Reaction score
No no... that's different because... well just because.

I am certain that you have forgotten more about the legal process than I will ever begin to know...

So explain to me the difference, in legal terms, between ones attorney speaking for you vs. a random friend or family member.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Can someone point me where Trump said to break into the capital or where he said turn to violence. I seemed to have missed that in all this ruckus.

He did not say commit violence but he has to be smarter than what happened yesterday.

He gave a speech that was over an hour long laying out election fraud, condemning the left and calling out Mike Pence and other weak Republican's. During, and at the end he told the massive crowd that they were all going to walk over to the capital together.

He knows who he is. He knows that the people in the crowd are ready to follow him into battle. He also knows the violence that has plagued our country for a year with BLM and Antifa. Every single member of this board expected Antifa and Qanon to be in DC this week. Trump knew that they were there too. The majority of Trump supporters would never break a law as an individual a mob is a different thing.

Most of the people in the crowd were there to say we are not going to let you take our country from us and we are going to stand here and make our voices heard with a peaceful protest. Others were there to cause damage. Thankfully no lawmakers were hurt because they would have arrested trump on the spot for treason and sedition.

This was a halfway effort that accomplished nothing except pissed a bunch of people off and brought the ranks in line with sweeping election fraud under the rug. There can be no halfway with taking a federal capital. You either go in and take it by force in an armed insurrection or you chant peacefully outside. This was a travesty. People wandering the halls, sitting at the speakers desk, breaking into offices for what end? It accomplished nothing other than vilifying the people who want to expose the fraud. If your going to go in unarmed the best thing that you could have done was occupy every square inch of the building and just sit down and not moved. Essentially stopping the government and make them drag you out. Breaking windows, wandering the halls and taking selfies will accomplish exactly what happened yesterday. Trump could have made that happen with leadership. Instead he sent them on their way and jumped on a plane leaving a rudderless mob to do what mobs do.

There are many here that say that Trump is always one step ahead. I don't see it. For 2 months we have been hearing nothing but election fraud. There has been no Kraken. The legal team has made no headway with any of the lawsuits, If there were 125% of registered voters that should be the easiest thing in the world to prove. If the courts wont hear it release it all to the public. This whole thing has been bungled horribly and now as a party we get to be chastised and condemned while the dems get to hold their heads high as the defenders of peace and freedom who protected the castle walls from the horrible huns. This was a catastrophic blow to any hope of holding those accountable for the real treason that occurred in our country in November.

Here's Trump speech if you missed it:

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I am certain that you have forgotten more about the legal process than I will ever begin to know...

So explain to me the difference, in legal terms, between ones attorney speaking for you vs. a random friend or family member.

Well Rudy is not setting aside 10% for "The Big Guy", so we can start with that.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Are you saying Rudy doesn’t speak for Trump in these matters?

Be careful what your saying because that argument works for Biden too.

Personally I don’t believe anyone speaks for someone else until I hear it from their own mouth.

The poster asked where Trump said to take the capitol building and start rioting and you posted a Rudy speech. Just put the Trump piece up and all will be well.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
He did not say commit violence but he has to be smarter than what happened yesterday.

He gave a speech that was over an hour long laying out election fraud, condemning the left and calling out Mike Pence and other weak Republican's. During, and at the end he told the massive crowd that they were all going to walk over to the capital together.

He knows who he is. He knows that the people in the crowd are ready to follow him into battle. He also knows the violence that has plagued our country for a year with BLM and Antifa. Every single member of this board expected Antifa and Qanon to be in DC this week. Trump know that they were there too. The majority of Trump supporters would never break a law as an individual a mob is a different thing.

Most of the people in the crowd were there to say we are not going to let you take our country from us and we are going to stand here and make our voices heard with a peaceful protest. Others were there to cause damage. Thankfully no lawmakers were hurt because they would have arrested trump on the spot for treason and sedition.

This was a halfway effort that accomplished nothing except pissed a bunch of people off and brought the ranks in line with sweeping election fraud under the rug. There can be no halfway with taking a federal capital. You either go in and take it by force in an armed insurrection or you chant peacefully outside. This was a travesty. People wandering the halls, sitting at the speakers desk, breaking into offices for what end? It accomplished nothing other than vilifying the people who want to expose the fraud. If your going to go in unarmed the best thing that you could have done was occupy every square inch of the building and just sit down and not moved. Essentially stopping the government and make them drag you out. Breaking windows, wandering the halls and taking selfies will accomplish exactly what happened yesterday. Trump could have made that happen with leadership. Instead he sent them on their way and jumped on a plane leaving a rudderless mob to do what mobs do.

There are many here that say that Trump is always one step ahead. I don't see it. For 2 months we have been hearing nothing but election fraud. There has been no Kraken. The legal team has made no headway with any of the lawsuits, If there were 125% of registered voters that should be the easiest thing in the world to prove. If the courts wont hear it release it all to the public. This whole thing has been bungled horribly and now as a party we get to be chastised and condemned while the dems get to hold their heads high as the defenders of peace and freedom who protected the castle walls from the horrible huns. This was a catastrophic blow to any hope of holding those accountable for the real treason that occurred in our country in November.

Here's Trump speech if you missed it:

Well said. Trump was on to the next thing post presidency a week or two after the election when it was clear it was not going to go his way. Feign a fight, for the supporters, and create enough momentum to carry him to whatever he is going to begin doing Jan 21.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Well, do you want to discuss apples or oranges?

squeezer

Reaction score
Well, do you want to discuss apples or oranges?

True or False

In the legal field, anomalies aside, ones lawyer speaks for and on the behalf of their client.

530RL

Reaction score
Seems very suspicious. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

135562971_4256618264355455_7768024820356615566_n.jpg

Tom Slick

Reaction score
My thoughts are that the entering of the Capital was all pre-planned by the swamp. The police appear to open the gates for the protesters much like the doors are opened at Walmart for Black Friday Sales. The swamp wanted this raid on the Capital to further drive a dagger into Trump and Patriots. My suspicion is that the people that actually entered the building were paid to do so.

PlanB

Reaction score
Exactly.

Want to know how I know we are all soft? 3 hours of chaos that was quickly ended and everyone is clamoring like the capitol was toppled and it is the beginning of a civil war.

What I found interesting, is the politicians that were interviewed this morning talking about how afraid they were. Many said it was the most fear they had ever had in their lives. Maybe it was a good wakeup call to these assholes that they are not untouchable. Keep fucking around with millions of American's freedoms and the chickens might eventually come home to roost. I have been hearing for years that conservatives don't have it in them to take any physical action if pushed. I believe that argument was put to rest yesterday.

PlanB

Reaction score
Exactly! The msn is a fucking joke now more than ever. Plus all of the politicians on both sides. Listening to some of the political pussies that were in there when the capital was breached is fascinating. Telling their stories of how scared they were and then trying to turn around and telling us how brave they standing up to Trump. We need to FIRE them all.

I made the above reply before reading this post. I am glad I was not the only one that saw what pussies some of these politicians are.

squeezer

Reaction score
My thoughts are that the entering of the Capital was all pre-planned by the swamp. The police appear to open the gates for the protesters much like the doors are opened at Walmart for Black Friday Sales. The swamp wanted this raid on the Capital to further drive a dagger into Trump and Patriots. My suspicion is that the people that actually entered the building were paid to do so.

What I found interesting, is the politicians that were interviewed this morning talking about how afraid they were. Many said it was the most fear they had ever had in their lives. Maybe it was a good wakeup call to these assholes that they are not untouchable. Keep fucking around with millions of American's freedoms and the chickens might eventually come home to roost. I have been hearing for years that conservatives don't have it in them to take any physical action if pushed. I believe that argument was put to rest yesterday.

OK. which is it?

A raid planned and paid for by "The Swamp" OR. Conservatives pushing against the swamp?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
True or False

In the legal field, anomalies aside, ones lawyer speaks for and on the behalf of their client.
Sure,

Now your turn,

True or False.

In the real world, anomalies aside, ones representative or business partner speaks for and on behalf of their partner.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
OK. which is it?

A raid planned and paid for by "The Swamp" OR. Conservatives pushing against the swamp?
This may be a hard concept for you to understand because it is riddled with common sense, so you might want to sit down.

There is a strategy play where one party/person/operative infiltrates their opposition for any number of reasons, one of them being using them as a gate way to further their own agenda.

I know you might have a real hard time understanding that so take your time.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
100% correct. 80 million people feel wronged by our system whether they are right or wrong. And these politicians are doubling down and making it worse rather than de escalating. Throw in the media and all the lies and mis information and negative talking points and that's a recipe for disaster. The people that went in the capital however should be prosecuted that's crossing the line big time. But that's what the politicians and media have created.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Since it required clicking on two separate posts its a safe bet to say yes I realized that.

Then you should be able to realize that two different people can have two different theories on why/how something takes place even if they are on the same side of the fence politically. To quote your hero, "C'mon man". 😁

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
This entire event was political theater. This whole concocted event gave a reason for the RINO's in congress to vote against Trump. How convenient this happened the same day as the vote to accept the certified election.

The more you watch the "pre-planned" canned responses by the RINO's the more you realize this entire endeavor was a setup. It was an elaborate scheme to allow a simple protest to turn violent. Why else would the capital police allow the protesters so close to the capital building. There is video of them letting them near the building and even talking to them inside and taking selfies.

The talking points all last night by RINO"s was how they condemn these actions and how they could not in good conscious vote to reject the certified election. And how they won't be intimidated by violence. It was all preplanned canned responses that were prepared before the incident even took place.

I think this entire endeavor was concocted to give the RINO's "an out" so they did not have to side with Trump. I be willing to be the RINO's cut a deal with the Dems behind closed doors. (Pence was in on it) I can hear it now...."Hey lets allow the protest inside the capitol building, invite some ANTIFA types and then it will get out of control. The media will spin it as violent. Then we all play dead then run and hide and complain we were so scared. Then we condemn the violent actions and say that we can no longer in good conscious support Trump due to these violent actions."

The RINO's found their out and took it.

The vote came down exactly how they wanted it to come down. They voted against Trump and they had good a reason to do so.

I don't think the RINO's ever wanted to vote for Trump in the first place. They just needed a good excuse to vote against him. Trump is out so why go down with a sinking ship. These guys want to continue with their careers post-Trump.

Politicians are liars, cheats and whores (I hate to give whores a bad name cuz at least you get something of value for your money with whores)

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
This whole mess just gets darker and darker.

Sure as shit, something needs to fucking happen, 80 million pissed off armed patriots vs a few thousand pussy politicians...

Yea. Keep pushing.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If I had to guess, they realized there was no way in hell those barriers were going to hold that size of a crowd back and figured they could hold them at the steps. Obviously that didn't work 🤷‍♂️

Come on T......😂

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen Trumps remarks at the rally before the riot? Innuendo probably

The media is falling over themselves basically saying he screamed fire in a crowded building. But we know how untrustworthy they are!!

They claim his remarks were incendiary but they don’t post any quotes!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen Trumps remarks at the rally before the riot? Innuendo probably

The media is falling over themselves basically saying he screamed fire in a crowded building. But we know how untrustworthy they are!!

They claim his remarks were incendiary but they don’t post any quotes!!
This maybe the remarks the media is referring to.

Backlash

Reaction score
This maybe the remarks the media is referring to.

I understand his comments to mean "Let your voices be heard." Nothing more. He wasn't inciting a riot or telling his supporters to resort to violence. He's not that stupid.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I understand his comments to mean "Let your voices be heard." Nothing more. He wasn't inciting a riot or telling his supporters to resort to violence. He's not that stupid.
If they are saying his words equal calls for violence then every Libturd up there needs to held just as accountable. Perfect example of the double standard in our politics and media.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
What you heard and what the crowd heard were different. After he said lets walk down to the capital I doubt the Qanon guys heard anything else. ;)