WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does RDP have a preferred house painting contractor?

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Need to have my interior painted, ceilings, walls, baseboards, door trim and 1 vanity painted.
I'm in San Dimas. Any leads?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
We used to. Randy Montour of Montour Painting. He painted my last house and did an excellent job. Gonna get the outside of my house painted in the upcoming months as well in La Verne.

catman

Reaction score
Randy Montour has done a ton of jobs for me and is a great old school painter and knows what the fuck he is doing.All family working for him and no bullshit.Quality work and priced fair. Not sure if he will go to San Dimas as he is out of Orange and is swamped but worth the call.Good Luck...

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Randy Montour has done a ton of jobs for me and is a great old school painter and knows what the fuck he is doing.All family working for him and no bullshit.Quality work and priced fair. Not sure if he will go to San Dimas as he is out of Orange and is swamped but worth the call.Good Luck...

He did my Claremont house back in the day but I know he's probably more slammed than ever right now.

relaxalot

Reaction score
I would be happy to give you a price. I live in San Dimas my shop is in Walnut. We also do custom cabinets for residential and commercial. We are competitive and do great work.