WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

US Capitol Breached!!!!!

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Anteefa was already planning to head to the Capitol no matter what he said.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
What you heard and what the crowd heard were different. After he said lets walk down to the capital I doubt the Qanon guys heard anything else. ;)
Oh ok. Now we expect Trump and any others to know how every person is thinking and they're intentions? After we saw 5 weeks of protest and burning and stealing and killing. Led by democrats Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, Stacy Abrams, Garcetti, the entire LA city council. I can list 20 more state and city leaders that told people to go out and protest by any means necessary. And they did. I know people that lost they're buisness to looting. I get it 2 sets of rules.
Everyone that entered the capital needs to go to jail. No exceptions. But Everyone that injured, stole, burned, killed, vandalized needs to go to prison as well. And I guess the leaders that provoked these crimes as well? Nah. As long as they agree with you and your bottom line.

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
What you heard and what the crowd heard were different. After he said lets walk down to the capital I doubt the Qanon guys heard anything else. ;)

So tell us in your experience mr union, what did the crowd hear? Iknow how many rallies trump has held using the same language with ZERO violence.....I know what antifa planned and executed in this instance. But its ok Trump is done😜

Stick to playing with your little fitting

Sandlord

Reaction score
1C7999B4-7808-4A29-AA7E-638469D711E1.jpeg
E1AB2EA3-C37F-4AA9-B5ED-97D897C5B842.jpeg

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Trump told them all to walk to the capitol with him and then left the mob rudderless when he jumped on a plane instead. He didn't walk with them because there were reports of violence already unfolding at the capitol. Alex Jones did a good job of laying out the timeline. The attacks on capitol police were already happening before that walk started.

The first protestors who actually listened to the presidents speech at the elipse started walking towards the capital which is 1.6 miles away and didn't start to arrive until 30 minutes after the president concluded his remarks at roughly 1:10pm. I noted the time as the confirmation session was supposed to begin at 1 but hadn't gone live yet. The violence was well underway by that point barriers had already been broken and tear gas was already being actively deployed.

The videos that you see of cops letting in protestors past barricades is after perimeters had been breached elsewhere. Those cops were going to get left out on an island holding a wall with protestors already behind it. I have to think that they received the all clear from the secret service when they opened the doors to the capital and let people into the building but there were groups who got in before that occurred. Ashli Babbitt was in one of those groups where there were still congressional members evacuating.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Wow. Thats kinda milk toast.

That speech makes me wanna march down to the capitol, and cheer on my senators and show strength......

Do you think they might have snacks there? I get hungry after a long walk.

;)
This maybe the remarks the media is referring to.

Last edited:

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I don’t mean to sound impatient especially since I have no where to be but I would appreciate it if we could pin point where Trump went wrong with his comments. You know he incited violence. And told people to burn it down.

The media and a lot of people insist that it occurred so it should not be hard to find

I tried to do a rudimentary search on the web but I could not find it.

Please help

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
I don’t mean to sound impatient especially since I have no where to be but I would appreciate it if we could pin point where Trump went wrong with his comments. You know he incited violence. And told people to burn it down.

The media and a lot of people insist that it occurred so it should not be hard to find

I tried to do a rudimentary search on the web but I could not find it.

Please help

There’s where you made your mistake. Don’t rely upon what you heard. Wait for someone else (media, social media, politicians) to tell you exactly what you heard!

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
You are so right.

But the problem is that I am hard of hearing. And vision is not so good. Plus I need to read exactly verbatim what was said.

So I really do need to hear or read it for myself.

good thing, despite all my ailments, that I am patient

There’s where you made your mistake. Don’t rely upon what you heard. Wait for someone else (media, social media, politicians) to tell you exactly what you heard!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
You are so right.

But the problem is that I am hard of hearing. And vision is not so good. Plus I need to read exactly verbatim what was said.

So I really do need to hear or read it for myself.

good thing, despite all my ailments, that I am patient

It's not what he said it's what happened next where he deserves blame. He finished his speech, was ushered off stage, informed by secret service that there was already violence unfolding at the Capitol and then got on a plane.

Trump envisioned his movie moment where he was going to walk to the capitol with half a million of his followers behind him and congress was going to object to the certification. He was going to give another speech on a stage that was set up already and it was going to be a shinning moment of victory for everything right and good in the world. He riled up the crowd accordingly. His last ditch effort to tell pence to do the right thing was going to work.

Problem was when Trump started his speech barriers at the Capitol were already coming down. Call them antifa, blm, proud boys doesn't really matter the plan was undone before he finished speaking. No way secret service is going to let him walk into that.

It's not trump's fault but he should have known better. Now a rudderless mob without a leader is wandering the halls of the capitol taking selfies and staying within the velvet ropes which still kills me...

People with megaphones giving speeches to confused Trump supporters shouting who are you?

Clusterfuck of epic proportions. Trump wasn't treasonous or seditious he was stupid.

wallnutz

Reaction score
It's not what he said it's what happened next where he deserves blame. He finished his speech, was ushered off stage, informed by secret service that there was already violence unfolding at the Capitol and then got on a plane.

Trump envisioned his movie moment where he was going to walk to the capitol with half a million of his followers behind him and congress was going to object to the certification. He was going to give another speech on a stage that was set up already and it was going to be a shinning moment of victory for everything right and good in the world. He riled up the crowd accordingly. His last ditch effort to tell pence to do the right thing was going to work.

Problem was when Trump started his speech barriers at the Capitol were already coming down. Call them antifa, blm, proud boys doesn't really matter the plan was undone before he finished speaking. No way secret service is going to let him walk into that.

It's not trump's fault but he should have known better. Now a rudderless mob without a leader is wandering the halls of the capitol taking selfies and staying within the velvet ropes which still kills me...

People with megaphones giving speeches to confused Trump supporters shouting who are you?

Clusterfuck of epic proportions. Trump wasn't treasonous or seditious he was stupid.
So the violence started before his speech.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Of course not. His speech is the reason there was violence. Get it right dude!
Come on man, I just got my gfraud decoder ring and am trying to put my first case together.🤡🤡

Reactions: t&y

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Exactly. He should have known his so called inflammatory words spoken LATER would have a direct affect on EARLIER actions..... his words can travel through time.....

Of course not. His speech is the reason there was violence. Get it right dude!

wallnutz

Reaction score
Exactly. He should have known his so called inflammatory words spoken LATER would have a direct affect on EARLIER actions..... his words can travel through time.....
Shhh it’s called ESP, only a few chosen agitators have it.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I think we can summarize this thing as follow:

Trumps made up inflammatory comments caused this violence. He didn’t actually say it but he could of and that’s all that matters

His so called inflammatory words have the ability to travel though time to influence earlier events

Meanwhile the Democrats are given a free pass to say the same exact inflammatory words they are accusing Trump of using and will face no repercussions. That is because political violence is acceptable if it is directed at the right people the Democrats don’t agree with.

The social media giants will no censor you for words they don’t agree with that you may or may not have said.

;)