WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

More Big Tech Censorship

Reddy Too

Reaction score
nothing on the internet is anonymous.. I have had about four or five stalkers over the years figure that out quickly. Lol

Hence use of the word “thinking”. I hate when thought becomes audible.

Reddy Too

Reaction score
I realize his background, Damn Just me IMO he should maybe go to one of those Public Speaking Schools and refine the way he expresses himself. I can not be the only one who is Put Off on the Style.
I am/was not bashing his experience in L E, but at times Goes Off in a rant, which sure distracts from the message.

“Ditto” - Biden

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Possibly, BUT!! his delivery =:eek:
I realize his background, Damn Just me IMO he should maybe go to one of those Public Speaking Schools and refine the way he expresses himself. I can not be the only one who is Put Off on the Style.
I am/was not bashing his experience in L E, but at times Goes Off in a rant, which sure distracts from the message.
I always kind of thought that’s what helped him get elected and be so popular with some, got a love that no bullshit fuck you attitude. Yes he says some cringe worthy shit at times, but I will vote for him again given the opportunity.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I always kind of thought that’s what helped him get elected and be so popular with some, got a love that no bullshit fuck you attitude. Yes he says some cringe worthy shit at times, but I will vote for him again given the opportunity.

Are WE talking about the same person, =Here?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Maybe not, I was talking about President Trump 😊 you know, the one everyone says is not very presidential.🙄

I thought so, I wast responding to an earlier posy on Dan Bongino of Fox News. Sorry for any confusion.

P.S. I am a Maga Supporter of our President, and the only real reason Political is because of His Wakeup Call to this Country.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I thought so, I wast responding to an earlier posy on Dan Bongino of Fox News. Sorry for any confusion.

P.S. I am a Maga Supporter of our President, and the only real reason Political is because of His Wakeup Call to this Country.
LOL, I’m easily confused. 🤓

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Definition of fascism

1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Funny how the marxists accuse the right of being fascists but if you look at their recent actions they are acting like dictators, will clearly regulate the economy and try to control society, their attempts to suppress opposition is unprecedented. It is only going to get worse as they are supported by the blind sheep and feel more empowered.

It just astounds me how blind or in denial the sheep are not understanding or realizing that the marxists will eventually turn on them. Unfortunately, it will be too late for them.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
What's he supposed to sound like , a monotone passive pussy ?? He would tell you to shut up and leave and if you didn't he would tear your esophagus out and throw it on the ground. That's how you win a fucking debate.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
He's my kind of guy, prolific debater, if you can't win over stupidity--------KILL 'EM !!!!

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Great! Trump supporters BANNED from owning pigeons in case they try to communicate with one another.

Where will it stop?

1610312935605.png

RodnJen

Reaction score
Trump has a press room and a press corp at his disposal. Why doesn’t he use it.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Trump has a press room and a press corp at his disposal. Why doesn’t he use it.

I would guess because none of the networks want to give him the air time! They pulled him off of social media so why give him that platform now? They want him silenced.

4Waters

Reaction score
I'll be honest here and I'm pretty sure most here would agree, I wish twitter would have banned Trump 4 years ago🤣