WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's Time: Ban The Left!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Fortunately Rick doesn’t need to litigate Dominion, or the Republican governors or Arizona and Georgia, or whatever other tin foil hat conspiracy you adhere too. The terms of the bet were quite specific, the win is awarded based on who takes the oath of office at the Inauguration in ten days. Trump has already conceded that it will not be him. Time for you to do the same.

Listen up asshole,i have been more than neutral towards you for years in regards to your fucked up way of going.DO NOT TELL ME THAT IT IS TIME FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE ACCEPT ANYTHING.Do you have any idea that nobody buys into your bullshit around here,left or right? Your fucked up wagers should be washed out & shredded.The 2020 Election has defined you and your Ilk.You really think your going to get away with this biden/harris puppet show?Stick around.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
9B9F683D-7382-481A-8DC2-EF3C3F86C026.jpeg

Imbeciles ALWAYS overplay their hands. 😝

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Another thing GMAC,you so far apparently have a victory of some sort in your miserable life,yet still as fucked up as ever with hatred.Never have bought the Trump Hatred.LHC,RDP,RDP MEMBERS where the hate lies.The older members here watched the bullshit you attempted on our river.You were stopped cold.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Here’s an idea for @RiverDave and @LargeOrangeFont, ban everyone of either political persuasion who in anyway advocates for violence. We live in a democratic republic and our Founders expected us to vote and persuade to effect political change, not threaten and take up arms. They took up arms so that you could use an electoral process. Ban anyone advocating for violence and civil war.

Didn’t you say you went and hung out in CHAZ? CHAZ had armed guards and took over public and private property by intimidation and force. By going there you advocated and supported any violence that happened there.

By your own suggestion, you’d be gone as well. To say you don’t advocate violence is hypocritical. We have our troops overseas now killing people in the interests of this country. Yea you can say you “denounce the violence” but you still have no problem enjoying the safety that violence provides you.

I’m sure you also say you don’t approve of near slave labor overseas while wearing your Nike shoes and typing on your smartphone.

I’m the first one to say we are nowhere near any Civil War here in this country. Few today truly have the stomach, or the mental capacity for it anyway. 2/3 of the country gets a panic attack when the line at Starbucks is longer than 5 minutes. How the hell are they going to handle living in a war zone?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It amazes me that everyone here on either side of the political isle are not furious about what twitter and face book and now apple and google are doing? This is not only censorship of Trump it's also censorship of a ton of conservatives people and organizations. The BANNING of Parlor unless they do exactly what the liberal tech companies want them to do including content? It may be going your way right now but I hope everyone that thinks this is ok now doesn't disagree later. The democratic party is going to eat they're own with all this power, it's already happening. Hopefully the people that think this is cool now are on whatever side Zuckerberg and Dorsey are on. Pretty scary in my opinion.

It’s fucking terrifying.. I saw it coming years ago, and should have done something about it when I had the chance. I did write some letters to various conservative news outlets warning it was coming with possible solutions. Nobody answered

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave has banned me twice despite acknowledging I stayed between the lines. Apparently I get banned because y’all can’t be trusted to be civil in my presence. Just be glad Trump didn’t get his way on the 230 law; abolishing that would be the end of the P&G.

well that’s not exactly accurate.. you broke a few rules.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Here’s an idea for @RiverDave and @LargeOrangeFont, ban everyone of either political persuasion who in anyway advocates for violence. We live in a democratic republic and our Founders expected us to vote and persuade to effect political change, not threaten and take up arms. They took up arms so that you could use an electoral process. Ban anyone advocating for violence and civil war.
Fortunately Rick doesn’t need to litigate Dominion, or the Republican governors or Arizona and Georgia, or whatever other tin foil hat conspiracy you adhere too. The terms of the bet were quite specific, the win is awarded based on who takes the oath of office at the Inauguration in ten days. Trump has already conceded that it will not be him. Time for you to do the same.

How about you stop telling people what you think they should do.

Your post is a simple stroke to pussify the members opinions in here, if you are afraid of WORDS, maybe this is not the place for you.

Freedom of speech does not have limits to remove talk of resistance, or refusal to accept any moral or social justice ideals from idiots you do not agree with.

I know it's weird for you, but you are not any sort of speaking piece for anyone here, on RDP you are a simpleton rube, slinging shit everywhere to see what sticks.

Wait until this really starts going and people you think are bound to you in modern slavery refuse to sell, support or service anything you own.

You reap what you sow.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
You’ll have more than that if Gmac is the winner. Lol

Soo.. 530 is vested in GMAC's bets??

Is that because @Grandpa mac wife would not approve the funds?

Sounds like if gmac would have tried to cover the bets he invoked he wouldn't have been able to provide Christmas for his family..

"530 please help me cover the bets I called out" -gmac

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
My Calendar identifies today as January 10th, 2021...

Which I believe is not January 20th, 2021..

Hail Mary passed incoming....

BTW, the bad Orangeman conceded to a some transition of power on January 20th, 2021...

No "NAMES" or political position was mentioned...

Just clarifying for everyone involved...

Enjoy the GAME

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
That only works when voting is not tampered with. When it is, violence is one step that will follow at some point.
You haven’t even proven that to Tucker Carlson or Mike Pence.

530RL

Reaction score
Soo.. 530 is vested in GMAC's bets??

Is that because @Grandpa mac wife would not approve the funds?

Sounds like if gmac would have tried to cover the bets he invoked he would have been able to provide Christmas for his family..

"530 please help me cover the bets I called out" -gmac

Nope. Offered to buy some of his position and he declined. He has it all covered with his own capital.

I have about 10,200 on the line with some other inmates though.

Happy to have a bet with you too if you would like. 👍👍

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Nope. Offered to buy some of his position and he declined. He has it all covered with his own capital.

I have about 10,200 on the line with some other inmates though.

Happy to have a bet with you too if you would like. 👍👍

What do you want to bet on? Cause I dont like or support anyone in particular. Just dislike some more than others..

But I dont support the destruction of our history, if you want a "piece of history" removed or taken down take the proper steps to do so.. nor any of the violence or the not so peaceful protesting that has been goin on the last 6 months.

I give no fuks about how "conservative" you think you are!

There are no "true conservatives" left in this world!

You brag on how "you where part of the Reagan administration", when in all reality you won a government contract! Which was part of the TRIPLING of the national debt during the Regan administration. Pretty conservative huh? Ohh but that dont count because at that time you where the one reaping the benefits OF THE GOVERNMENT which you preach that you are so against.. FFS SMH

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
To the point of the thread though. You want me / rdp to become like Twitter and fb / youtube / google / apple silence opposing views?

I don’t mind opposing views and having dialog.. At the heart a “forum” is a place for a free exchange of ideas and information.

I will say some of the opposing views don’t seem to offer any really logic behind their causes or cases.. sometimes I feel they post just to agitate.. but let’s be honest that goes both ways

I am not inclined to just silence the left because I think it’s paramount to hear and see all positions, especially the ones you don’t like.

If you are hearing only what you want to hear then that isn’t discussion that’s propaganda.

My suggestion would be to read as much work as possible from the founding fathers and get. Real since of what they were trying too (and did) achieve with regard to freedom vs responsibility.

If we were to take that approach then we’d be no better than them.

squeezer

Reaction score
To the point of the thread though. You want me / rdp to become like Twitter and fb / youtube / google / apple silence opposing views?

I don’t mind opposing views and having dialog.. At the heart a “forum” is a place for a free exchange of ideas and information.

I will say some of the opposing views don’t seem to offer any really logic behind their causes or cases.. sometimes I feel they post just to agitate.. but let’s be honest that goes both ways

I am not inclined to just silence the left because I think it’s paramount to hear and see all positions, especially the ones you don’t like.

If you are hearing only what you want to hear then that isn’t discussion that’s propaganda.

My suggestion would be to read as much work as possible from the founding fathers and get. Real since of what they were trying too (and did) achieve with regard to freedom vs responsibility.

If we were to take that approach then we’d be no better than them.

True or False...

There have been threats of violence aimed at members of this board from other members of this board?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Trump has not conceded. If he had, why hasn’t Kamala resigned her senate seat?
Trump has acknowledged that there will be a be a new Administration come Jan 20th. Check for yourself at what point Pence resigned his Senate seat in 2016.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
True or False...

There have been threats of violence aimed at members of this board from other members of this board?

ROFL here we go...SJW scared of some tough talk, Opinion or any other speech that is not PC.

Give that fucking horse a rest dude, that shit is going to haunt you forever otherwise.

You will NEVER be able to FORCE anyone to CHANGE their MIND by SUPRESSING their THOUGHTS or SPEECH.

Those of you who persist in this stupidity won't even understand when the fat lady sings...you were already dead before you hear the echo.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
You haven’t even proven that to Tucker Carlson or Mike Pence.
Trump has acknowledged that there will be a be a new Administration come Jan 20th. Check for yourself at what point Pence resigned his Senate seat in 2016.
of course there will...certain parts of his administration team will not be joining him for his second term.

squeezer

Reaction score
ROFL here we go...SJW scared of some tough talk, Opinion or any other speech that is not PC.

Give that fucking horse a rest dude, that shit is going to haunt you forever otherwise.

You will NEVER be able to FORCE anyone to CHANGE their MIND by SUPRESSING their THOUGHTS or SPEECH.

Those of you who persist in this stupidity won't even understand when the fat lady sings...you were already dead before you hear the shot.

Are you claiming to speak for Dave in this?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Listen up asshole,i have been more than neutral towards you for years in regards to your fucked up way of going.DO NOT TELL ME THAT IT IS TIME FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE ACCEPT ANYTHING.Do you have any idea that nobody buys into your bullshit around here,left or right? Your fucked up wagers should be washed out & shredded.The 2020 Election has defined you and your Ilk.You really think your going to get away with this biden/harris puppet show?Stick around.
No longer than necessary. This place is toxic and I’m ready to go.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
True or False...

since the inception of rdp? There has been one or two and I banned the members that did it.

I honestly spend less time in the P&G down here than you would think so I can’t say that I remember it happening in here..

While I was at a gas station (today) I scrolled a thread I saw a member call another member an idiot and a fucking imbecile and a few other things.. I deleted the comment and sent him on a four day vacation..

I think part of the problem is people assume I read every post or know what’s going on between each member and there squabbles. I don’t

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
While I was at a gas station (today) I scrolled a thread I saw a member call another member an idiot and a fucking imbecile and a few other things.. I deleted the comment and sent him on a four day vacation..

Uh oh, I will have to watch it now. LOL.

I don't mind having a friendly political conversation with someone. But honestly Dave, some of the crap that Squeezer and G-Mac come up with to post and their comments, it is really hard to find a word in the English language to describe them. You can only use misinformed, biased, ignorant, etc. so many times. LOL

Sent From Tapatalk

squeezer

Reaction score
since the inception of rdp? There has been one or two and I banned the members that did it.

I honestly spend less time in the P&G down here than you would think so I can’t say that I remember it happening in here..

I think part of the problem is people assume I read every post or know what’s going on between each member and there squabbles. I don’t

Got it...

So by your own standards there is “Speech” that will get a person sent packing. (IE “Censored”)

Which BTW I support 100%.

The actions of FB/Twitter/Amazon/Etc. Are no different.

This is not a scenario where differences of opinion are being squelched, this is not simply shutting somebody down because you don’t like what they are saying. This is using tools to shit down credible threats. Funny how the Sec 230 stuff would make this a no brainer. If 230 was repealed none of the right wing nut jobs would have a platform to work from as the platforms would not risk the liability.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
All of you that are threatening dave with the bull shit posted down in the dungeon.. honestly is a bunch of bullshit!

IT IS A BOATING FORUM FOR FUKS SAKE!!

And he let's us entertain ourselves in the dungeon with little recourse..

And now some fuks are pulling out the "well you have made threats or violence"!

Are you fukn kidding me? How fukn low are you guys willing to go?

Besides gmac, I know all of you joined this site for the boating aspect, discovered the dungeon, where you can pretty much Express your thoughts and political views, you dont have to be down here, nor view this sub forum!

And you guys are posting this kind of shit, why?

I dont get it..

"Let's threaten them with, well dave is responsible and he could get in trouble!"

Are you fukn kidding me?

You should be on here because you love boating! Use the dungeon for entertainment or expressing your opinion!

But for fuks sake, quit now with the threatening dave and RDP bullshit. He could just as easy delete this whole sub forum.. then what? Is that what you want?

Their isnt a single fukn person on this site that's going to show up at your doorstep and entice violence! It is just us blue collar folks venting our thoughts and opinions which sound like places to do that is getting pretty rare these days!!

So before you post that bullshit and the threat against dave and this site, ask yourself why?

And honestly if you cant take it and honestly feel threatened then way are you still here? I'm sure Facebook, Twitter, ect will except you views! Kind of ironic that they are censoring the majority of the views from the other side!!

This is one place we can still do that!

And if you have a problem with my rant, step the fuk out and hopefully the door doesnt hit you in the ass on your way to the library!!

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Got it...

So by your own standards there is “Speech” that will get a person sent packing. (IE “Censored”)

This is not a scenario where differences of opinion are being squelched, this is not simply shutting somebody down because you don’t like what they are saying. This is using tools to shit down credible threats. Funny how the Sec 230 stuff would make this a no brainer. If 230 was repealed none of the right wing nut jobs would have a platform to work from as the platforms would not risk the liability.

Replace left wing nut jobs in the above quote and you have the same issue.

How many times did people invoke violence on cops via Facebook and Twitter all summer and fall without a care in the world?

How many left wingers were deplatformed for threatening the president? 0, they were celebrated. How many music videos were taken off You Tube for inciting violence against the president or police? 0.

This is EXACTLY shutting people and apps down because you don’t like what they are saying.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Got it...

Freedom needs no "platform" to work with.

If you silence our speech then our only recourse is ACTION.

Think long and hard about where you want things to end up.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Inwould have thought that to be fairly obvious by now.

I am seriously considering starting a political site and app at this point.
Would you call it RDP, River Dave’s Politics?😂

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Got it...

Is Facebook and Twitter publicly owned(shares) or privately owned?

Because there is a difference in the business world🤷🏻‍♂️

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I know everyone is saying the "left is going to eat there own"

Question for @squeezer

Did you join this site because it is a boating forum or for the political section?

And now you are posting shit with intent that dave and RDP are responsible?

Really? This is what you guys stoop to?

Now I understand the whole "eat your own" concept.. ffs smh

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
This is not a scenario where differences of opinion are being squelched, this is not simply shutting somebody down because you don’t like what they are saying.
This ^^^^ is an insult to anyone's intelligence....
You Sir are either blind, brainwashed, or defending the Left by intentionally spreading misleading information.... which is it?
I will go out on a limb and conclude it is the latter. :cool:

Last edited:

samsah33

Reaction score
Replace left wing nut jobs in the above quote and you have the same issue.

How many times did people invoke violence on cops via Facebook and Twitter all summer and fall without a care in the world?

How many left wingers were deplatformed for threatening the president? 0, they were celebrated. How many music videos were taken off You Tube for inciting violence against the president or police? 0.

This is EXACTLY shutting people and apps down because you don’t like what they are saying.
Ever thought that you would agree with the ACLU? "A lawyer for the ACLU condemned social media companies, namely Facebook and Twitter, for the move, saying it’s concerning that these companies wield the unchecked power to remove people from their platforms that have become indispensable for the speech of billions."

And that's the issue. Yes, FB, Twitter, etc are private companies (yes publicly traded but they're not "formally" govt enterprises), but they have become de-facto communications tools for most of the country to the point that when they have the power to control what we see and hear. If the bakery controlled all of the cakes in the country, then yes, I would be in favor of some regulatory recognition of this fact.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
of course there will...certain parts of his administration team will not be joining him for his second term.
Sure.
Freedom needs no "platform" to work with.

If you silence our speech then our only recourse is ACTION.

Think long and hard about where you want things to end up.
The government hasn’t done anything to silence you, and you still have RDP so simply no reason to incite violence against your fellow Americans or your elected leaders.

wzuber

Reaction score
I know everyone is saying the "left is going to eat there own"

Question for @squeezer

Did you join this site because it is a boating forum or for the political section?

And now you are posting shit with intent that dave and RDP are responsible?

Really? This is what you guys stoop to?

Now I understand the whole "eat your own" concept.. ffs smh

Are you fukn kidding me? How fukn low are you guys willing to go?
you've heard of HELL right????? about 3 million stories lower than that if allowed to go unchecked. So be sure not to call them any sort of name or construe anything against their intelligence because they got ol RD running pretty scared.

wzuber

Reaction score
Can you share a link to these "credible threats" that got Trump banned from these platforms? 🤷‍♂️

LOL......surely you gest. You know they never have credible facts for their conspiracy theories of Mr. Trump evil intensions.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Didn’t you say you went and hung out in CHAZ? CHAZ had armed guards and took over public and private property by intimidation and force. By going there you advocated and supported any violence that happened there.

By your own suggestion, you’d be gone as well. To say you don’t advocate violence is hypocritical. We have our troops overseas now killing people in the interests of this country. Yea you can say you “denounce the violence” but you still have no problem enjoying the safety that violence provides you.

I’m sure you also say you don’t approve of near slave labor overseas while wearing your Nike shoes and typing on your smartphone.

I’m the first one to say we are nowhere near any Civil War here in this country. Few today truly have the stomach, or the mental capacity for it anyway. 2/3 of the country gets a panic attack when the line at Starbucks is longer than 5 minutes. How the hell are they going to handle living in a war zone?

Appears GMac got bitch slapped haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
LOL......surely you gest. You know they never have credible facts for their conspiracy theories of Mr. Trump evil intensions.

:D I am just curious to see if any of the RD members that support the Left have any integrity and courage to admit these bans are purely political in nature...or are they simply Liberal Pussies parroting what they are told..... ;)

squeezer

Reaction score
:D I am just curious to see if any of the RD members that support the Left have any integrity and courage to admit these bans are purely political in nature...or are they simply Liberal Pussies parroting what they are told..... ;)

If these bans were political the powers at be sure missed the chance to make some political hay before an election...

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
If these bans were political the powers at be sure missed the chance to make some political hay before an election...

Then......Where are the posts/tweets that were considered "credible threats" that "shut him down" as you claimed and posted earlier?
I'll wait.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
EXACTLY............all businsses should be full steam ahead if twatter and fagbook can do as they damn well please.

This was the type of thinking and getting organized I mentioned earlier. For every action there’s a reaction and if the people wise up to what these organizations are doing then use their own position against them.