WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's Time: Ban The Left!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Sure.

The government hasn’t done anything to silence you, and you still have RDP so simply no reason to incite violence against your fellow Americans or your elected leaders.

Your opinion means less than nothing to me, thanks for playing "I am a PC Sheeple", no prizes awarded.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
This ^^^^ is an insult to anyone's intelligence....
You Sir are either blind, brainwashed, or defending the Left by intentionally spreading misleading information.... which is it?
I will go out on a limb and conclude it is the latter. :cool:

So what you are saying is you are minimally insulted.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
So what you are saying is you are minimally insulted.

No, not insulted 😂 I am simply saying there is no valid "credible threats" posted as you claimed as the excuse for Trump to be banned.
Did you simply lie or were you mistaken? 🤷‍♂️

wzuber

Reaction score
This was the type of thinking and getting organized I mentioned earlier. For every action there’s a reaction and if the people wise up to what these organizations are doing then use their own position against them.
solid point RR.
So how do we the people organize a resistance to the gov't mandated closures with out losing everything we/they have worked so hard for in the process? Kinda hard to run a business from jail unless your a drug lord, then it's just BAU. haha (and here in Kali apparently while pulling an unemployment check too)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
All of you that are threatening dave with the bull shit posted down in the dungeon.. honestly is a bunch of bullshit!

IT IS A BOATING FORUM FOR FUKS SAKE!!

And he let's us entertain ourselves in the dungeon with little recourse..

And now some fuks are pulling out the "well you have made threats or violence"!

Are you fukn kidding me? How fukn low are you guys willing to go?

Besides gmac, I know all of you joined this site for the boating aspect, discovered the dungeon, where you can pretty much Express your thoughts and political views, you dont have to be down here, nor view this sub forum!

And you guys are posting this kind of shit, why?

I dont get it..

"Let's threaten them with, well dave is responsible and he could get in trouble!"

Are you fukn kidding me?

You should be on here because you love boating! Use the dungeon for entertainment or expressing your opinion!

But for fuks sake, quit now with the threatening dave and RDP bullshit. He could just as easy delete this whole sub forum.. then what? Is that what you want?

Their isnt a single fukn person on this site that's going to show up at your doorstep and entice violence! It is just us blue collar folks venting our thoughts and opinions which sound like places to do that is getting pretty rare these days!!

So before you post that bullshit and the threat against dave and this site, ask yourself why?

And honestly if you cant take it and honestly feel threatened then way are you still here? I'm sure Facebook, Twitter, ect will except you views! Kind of ironic that they are censoring the majority of the views from the other side!!

This is one place we can still do that!

And if you have a problem with my rant, step the fuk out and hopefully the door doesnt hit you in the ass on your way to the library!!

^^^ Above should be the last post in several threads today^^^

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Here’s an idea for @RiverDave and @LargeOrangeFont, ban everyone of either political persuasion who in anyway advocates for violence. We live in a democratic republic and our Founders expected us to vote and persuade to effect political change, not threaten and take up arms. They took up arms so that you could use an electoral process. Ban anyone advocating for violence and civil war.
Where were you when our cities were burning all summer? And it’s not a democratic republic...and there are no jumbo shrimp. It is a representative republic.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Got it...

So by your own standards there is “Speech” that will get a person sent packing. (IE “Censored”)

Which BTW I support 100%.

The actions of FB/Twitter/Amazon/Etc. Are no different.

This is not a scenario where differences of opinion are being squelched, this is not simply shutting somebody down because you don’t like what they are saying. This is using tools to shit down credible threats. Funny how the Sec 230 stuff would make this a no brainer. If 230 was repealed none of the right wing nut jobs would have a platform to work from as the platforms would not risk the liability.

Twatter’s response in 2018 to why they don’t ban the Iranian towelhead..........a world leader.

0073126A-70CC-4601-8137-557202CB64F8.jpeg

3877D28E-3389-422B-AC17-7404A700FC3C.gif

Yore the best Squeeky!!! 😂

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Twatter’s response in 2018 to why they don’t ban the Iranian towelhead..........a world leader.

View attachment 960428

View attachment 960429

Yore the best Squeeky!!! [emoji23]

Blows me away the Libs can’t acknowledge the slightest hypocrisy just in the last month. I’m not even talking about from the very start of Trumps election.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Blows me away the Libs can’t acknowledge the slightest hypocrisy just in the last month. I’m not even talking about from the very start of Trumps election.
Its a sickness look at they're post here. They are not going to acknowledge anything except they're sickness. And as pointed out previously only one knowingly owns a boat. And its a fn sailboat. So why are they here? To disrupt, annoy, provoke and antagonize. They are not here for real discussion or boating information. When one changes they're avatar to Stacy Abrams it shows they're not here for meaningful conversations.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Got it...

So by your own standards there is “Speech” that will get a person sent packing. (IE “Censored”)

This is not a scenario where differences of opinion are being squelched, this is not simply shutting somebody down because you don’t like what they are saying. This is using tools to shit down credible threats. Funny how the Sec 230 stuff would make this a no brainer. If 230 was repealed none of the right wing nut jobs would have a platform to work from as the platforms would not risk the liability.

You obviously don't understand section 230

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Got it...

You realize (once again) they banned thousands of accounts.. not just right wing. Anything not left wing.. IE the walk away movement etc?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
you've heard of HELL right????? about 3 million stories lower than that if allowed to go unchecked. So be sure not to call them any sort of name or construe anything against their intelligence because they got ol RD running pretty scared.

lol I’m not running scared. I’m just sick of the complete breakdown in communication..

It is hard to discern what people are even trying to say between the yards, pedos, Xenos, fags, etc..

Is it possible anyone can make a point anymore without all that?? I believe it is.

I believe we are better than the left, I believe logic is on our side, I believe the founding principles of this country are on our side. I’d like my friends and family to read this forum and get educated about what is happening in the world and why we need to fight it.

none of that is possible with the way things were..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
All of you that are threatening dave with the bull shit posted down in the dungeon.. honestly is a bunch of bullshit!

IT IS A BOATING FORUM FOR FUKS SAKE!!

And he let's us entertain ourselves in the dungeon with little recourse..

And now some fuks are pulling out the "well you have made threats or violence"!

Are you fukn kidding me? How fukn low are you guys willing to go?

Besides gmac, I know all of you joined this site for the boating aspect, discovered the dungeon, where you can pretty much Express your thoughts and political views, you dont have to be down here, nor view this sub forum!

And you guys are posting this kind of shit, why?

I dont get it..

"Let's threaten them with, well dave is responsible and he could get in trouble!"

Are you fukn kidding me?

You should be on here because you love boating! Use the dungeon for entertainment or expressing your opinion!

But for fuks sake, quit now with the threatening dave and RDP bullshit. He could just as easy delete this whole sub forum.. then what? Is that what you want?

Their isnt a single fukn person on this site that's going to show up at your doorstep and entice violence! It is just us blue collar folks venting our thoughts and opinions which sound like places to do that is getting pretty rare these days!!

So before you post that bullshit and the threat against dave and this site, ask yourself why?

And honestly if you cant take it and honestly feel threatened then way are you still here? I'm sure Facebook, Twitter, ect will except you views! Kind of ironic that they are censoring the majority of the views from the other side!!

This is one place we can still do that!

And if you have a problem with my rant, step the fuk out and hopefully the door doesnt hit you in the ass on your way to the library!!

Who specifically is threatening me and where? I missed that

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Another thing GMAC,you so far apparently have a victory of some sort in your miserable life,yet still as fucked up as ever with hatred.Never have bought the Trump Hatred.LHC,RDP,RDP MEMBERS where the hate lies.The older members here watched the bullshit you attempted on our river.You were stopped cold.

Not just stopped cold.. he git his ass kicked outta here, his boss go their ass kicked outta here, their boss got their ass kicked out of the USFWS.. lol

You’d think he woulda learned something.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If twitter/fb censors speech of a single political party, and promotes that of another does that constitute an "in kind" donation in violation of FEC laws?

Asking for a mentally retarded communist friend. 😂

To me it actually removes the protections section 230 provides because that is no longer third party it leans towards publisher.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
For those that have been saying "just use another service" twitters only threatening competitor, Parler, as of tonight/this morning has been fully deplatformed. It started a couple days ago by being removed from both apple and google app stores, so no new users can install the app.

As of overnight, their hosting has been terminated so now not even existing users can use it.

This is communist China levels of information censorship.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
True or False...

There have been threats of violence aimed at members of this board from other members of this board?
True or False

You have advocated for violence against Police Officers in this forum?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If you believe that the attack on the Capital last week was NOT called for by Trump there is nothing I am going to post here that changes your mind.

NPC CNN .gif

BTW, still waiting on yore response in regards to the Iranian towel head being allowed on TWATter. 😆

squeezer

Reaction score
If you can not provide any evidence to support your stated positions....you are either lying or it simply did not happen. Which is it? 🤷‍♂️

Fortunately for all of us I am not the one who will need to prove anything...

(Full Credit: Politico)

The president could face charges for inciting the Capitol riot—and maybe even for inciting the murder of a Capitol Police Officer.

The world watched in horror Wednesday as a violent insurrectionist mob attacked the U.S. Capitol in an attempt to obstruct the democratic process of certifying the vote for president. Five Americans died in the attack, including Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick. If the federal investigation into the deaths determines that those responsible were incited to violence at the Save America rally that occurred just hours before, President Donald Trump could face criminal charges, even if he didn’t storm the Capitol himself.

The federal criminal code (18 USC 373) makes it a crime to solicit, command, induce or “endeavor to persuade” another person to commit a felony that includes the threat or use of physical force. Simply put, it is a crime to persuade another person, or a mob of several thousand, to commit a violent felony.

From the early results of the investigation, we know that several insurrectionists already have been charged with felonies. However, the crime posing the biggest problem for the president could be having solicited the mob into a seditious conspiracy. The federal criminal code makes it a crime for “two or more persons … to oppose by force the authority [of the United States] or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States” (18 USC 2384). That felony, including the use of force, clearly was committed by the mob after being encouraged by the president.

In mid-December, Trump tweeted, “Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!” At the Save America rally, Trump exhorted his supporters to “stop the steal,” shortly before they launched their attack. He commanded the crowd, “Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.” He made it clear: “If they do the wrong thing, we should never, ever forget that they did. Never forget.” Near the end of his address, Trump went on to remind his supporters, “The radical left knows exactly what they were doing. They are ruthless and it’s time that somebody did something about it.”

Then, the president closed his nearly 11,000-word performance saying, “So we are going to—we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give—the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote but we are going to try—give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re try—going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.”

As a person with good lawyers and experience being investigated, Trump would undoubtedly claim these comments were nothing more than First-Amendment-protected political speech if he were charged with encouraging the mob to commit seditious conspiracy. But that might not help. In 1969, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Brandenberg v Ohio, found that the government can punish inflammatory speech when it is “directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action.”

Trump passes the test. As his statements make clear, he brought the members of the mob to D.C. He convened them at a rally; he and others inflamed the audience with lies about a stolen election and their duty to save the country from the certification that was underway at that moment. He pointed them at the Capitol and persuaded them to “do something about it.” He offered to go with them. He had every reason to believe his rhetoric would lead to violence in the same way it did at his rally on December 12.

Trump could also have a bigger problem. If the federal murder probe into Officer Sicknick’s death determines that those responsible were incited to violence at the Save America rally just hours before, Trump could find himself charged with inciting a murder. Proving the president intended to incite the crowd to commit murder would be a long shot bordering on impossible. But the mere fact that we are discussing this remote possibility is a sad statement about the state of this presidency.

The Department of Justice, the FBI and the Capitol Police are conducting a broad and thorough investigation. The facts uncovered in that investigation—not politics, fear or favor—will determine who is prosecuted. While there is little question that Trump’s words at the rally, and those of others (Rudy Giuliani, Donald Trump, Jr.), incited the crowd to what the Brandenburg court called “imminent disorder,” we will have to wait on the prosecutors to assess the merits of any possible cases.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Hey Squeeze I'm still waiting for you to fill me in on Stacy Abrams own election and how that went. Is she still refusing to admit defeat or??? I vaguely remember that being a thing

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

What a fuckin cop out! You have NOTHING to support your previous claims..... always looking for others to cover your back....and they are failing you too! 😂 😂 😂

1610380293065.gif

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
Wait Gmac is Srice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

(Full Credit: Politico)

The president could face charges for inciting the Capitol riot—and maybe even for inciting the murder of a Capitol Police Officer.

The world watched in horror Wednesday as a violent insurrectionist mob attacked the U.S. Capitol in an attempt to obstruct the democratic process of certifying the vote for president. Five Americans died in the attack, including Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick. If the federal investigation into the deaths determines that those responsible were incited to violence at the Save America rally that occurred just hours before, President Donald Trump could face criminal charges, even if he didn’t storm the Capitol himself.

As for Officer Sicknick, that's already been debooooonked, ask yore buddy fraudpa, but we understand you both like the Liberal pipe. ;)

squeezer

Reaction score
What a fuckin cop out! You have NOTHING to support your previous claims..... always looking for others to cover your back....and they are failing you too! 😂 😂 😂

And the sad thing is you actually believe this...

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
And the sad thing is you actually believe this...

No, not sad for me....Unfortunate for you. 😂 ...You offer no other choices as you provide nothing but hearsay to support your "claims". :cool:

Whereas you feed on nothing but "hearsay"....You might want to consider removing your sig line...but if the shoe fits,.....lace that bitch up and wear it proudly!
‘It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled’

😂 😂 😂

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
After 5 years of this crap you guys still don't understand that Squeez/gmac are disconnected from reality permanently... 😂

There is no point having any discussions with them because they refuse to start at a foundation of logic/facts.

wzuber

Reaction score
No, not sad for me....Unfortunate for you. 😂 ...You offer no other choices as you provide nothing but hearsay to support your "claims". :cool:

Whereas you feed on nothing but "hearsay"....You might want to consider removing your sig line...but if the shoe fits,.....lace that bitch up and wear it proudly!
‘It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled’

😂 😂 😂
didn't you know?..... squeezer owns www.ingorantfool.com haha