WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Let's talk about boobies.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@wash11 ...damn sir, you have a very admirable life. You live in the country. Pretty self sufficiently at that. Your wife not only was willing to go with you, but from the posts I've seen works as hard as anyone else. She's looking to maintain her liftkit...yes sir, you got yourself a keeper.
Liftkit on a pavement princess has nothing on a liftkit on a dirt road gal!

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
My buddy and I were cruising in the Huntington Harbor Trump parade a couple months back.
A lady with some 'largies' was on the bow of a boat and my buddy busts-out, "Dude, Check Out MOMMA CANS"!!!!
I laughed my ass off . . . hadn't heard that one before !!! :D

HPBoats83

Reaction score
My wife just went with a Dr. in Temecula and it was $15,000 with the internal bra and lift (yes she does have the scars now) and is right at 930cc.

View attachment 960928

Last edited:

beerrun

Reaction score
I think we need more pictures in that white T shirt 😁

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
There's our girl.... Looking fine Ms Amy. Still rewarding the pilots overhead I trust! You guys are correct.... last thing you need is leakage. Freshen em up for safety. I've been hearing for years about folks getting them done quite nicely down in TJ, Mexico. Don't have any first hand knowledge so can't endorse either way.

I have a friend who's wife passed during that procedure in Mexico. He begged her not to do it, and she went anyway...

:(

wash11

Reaction score
Get her in the gym.... In my lifetime I've sponsored 3 different boob jobs and the 2 gals that went with the stripper titty sizes had eventual back issues. And to be honest the one that went smaller was bitching 2 years later about wanting an increase in size. Go big or go home.
Please send out the sponsorship application package ASAP!

wash11

Reaction score
@wash11 ...damn sir, you have a very admirable life. You live in the country. Pretty self sufficiently at that. Your wife not only was willing to go with you, but from the posts I've seen works as hard as anyone else. She's looking to maintain her liftkit...yes sir, you got yourself a keeper.
Liftkit on a pavement princess has nothing on a liftkit on a dirt road gal!
Agree to all of the above. She doesn't ask for much..... Actually, doesn't ask for anything. She's at the age where she still likes to run around naked 24/7 even though she likes what she sees in the mirror less and less so investing in a little upkeep is something that benefits us both. Cuz, who doesn't love naked people??

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Please send out the sponsorship application package ASAP!
My buddies always would say I'm just paying for someone elses pleasure..... and to large degree they were right..... but I got my enjoyment as well. Giving to the community kind of thing. Had one of the gals call to check in some years later, I said can you put the phone down on your chest please, I'd like to speak to my girls.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Agree to all of the above. She doesn't ask for much..... Actually, doesn't ask for anything. She's at the age where she still likes to run around naked 24/7 even though she likes what she sees in the mirror less and less so investing in a little upkeep is something that benefits us both. Cuz, who doesn't love naked people??

Correction, who doesn't love naked hot chicks ???

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Snow Woman! .png

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Wife had a good experience at Dr. Kims at AI plastic surgery in Temecula here. Easy consults and she really helped put sizes and shapes into perspective to make the wife comfy with her choice and price wasnt bad just under 7g for implants. She is young and planning for another kid so didnt want to waste money on the lift yet.
👍🏽 No complaints on my end!

AR33

Reaction score
Wife had hers done by Dr. Nicolli in Newport Beach. That guy is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk