WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parler

squeezer

Reaction score
I have not watched the big hack.. but I can tell you Trump's team didn't "weaponize" shit to get him elected. I do find it interesting though that this if the first time a lefty is switching gears off of Russia and onto something new.. LOL.

You want to know why I voted Trump? When Hillary said she was gonna bring In 100,000's of refugees in to the USA.. When I looked at her policies and frankly their entire program it makes zero sense to me.. It is the opposite of America First.

Then you got a guy on the other side saying "America First" and talking about putting the needs of our citizens first.. Seems like the choice was easy?

RD

Watch it...

And what makes you think I have switched gears off the Russian connections?

PlanB

Reaction score
When did they start with the "available" part? LOL

What's the point of the National Guard if they are unarmed?
You don't generally call them in as a "show of power" but that seems to be the thing lately..

Then again the words "American Exceptionalism" is now on the banned list from our military.. WTF?

RD

They will be bodies to help with crowd control.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Watch it...

And what makes you think I have switched gears off the Russian connections?

So...4 years wasn't enough time to convince you of no Russia collusion but less than 2 months is enough to satisfy you that there was no election fraud this time?

squeezer

Reaction score
So you actually still believe there was Russian collusion? (That is an honest question)

Believe ???

I am 100% certain people on Trumps campaign were co-ordination with Russians.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Parler sues Amazon after pro-Trump site goes dark
Social media site Parler was effectively taken off the Internet when Amazon, Apple and Google all pulled technical support

Like a woman is afraid to rat out her abusive husband, a large number of companies do as others to save themselves from his wrath.
Not that this is the case here but many have reluctantly.
Sports team names is a good example.

squeezer

Reaction score
So...4 years wasn't enough time to convince you of no Russia collusion but less than 2 months is enough to satisfy you that there was no election fraud this time?

Four years of Trump kissing Putins ass, making global strategic decisions in a manner that favors Russia 100% of the time, going against NATO allies at every turn wasn't enough to convince you there was...???

60 failed lawsuits are enough to convince me that this election was no more fraudulent than any other.

*Collusion is an undefined legal term with no real definition at this point.

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Four years of Trump kissing Putins ass, making global strategic decisions in a manner that favors Russia 100% of the time, going against NATA allies at every turn wasn't enough to convince you there was...???

60 failed lawsuits are enough to convince me that this election was no more fraudulent than any other.

Did all your ilk find any proof of it in 4 years of investigation?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Believe ???

Ummmmm, it’s been proven the DNC and Kankles paid the Russians Lloyd.

I understand CNN doesn’t tell you that, but it doesn’t mean it’s not true. 😂

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Believe ???

Do ya know those Q guys that are saying "any day now.. any minute now it's gonna drop!!"

It wasn't that long ago the left was doing that with Robert Mueller.. "Any minute now he's gonna get him!!" and the media spun you guys into a frenzy only for there to be nothing there when the smoke cleared..

RD

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Four years of Trump kissing Putins ass, making global strategic decisions in a manner that favors Russia 100% of the time, going against NATO allies at every turn wasn't enough to convince you there was...???

You have officially gone off the deep end. Please find help and get on some Meds.

squeezer

Reaction score
Do ya know those Q guys that are saying "any day now.. any minute now it's gonna drop!!"

It wasn't that long ago the left was doing that with Robert Mueller.. "Any minute now he's gonna get him!!" and the media spun you guys into a frenzy only for there to be nothing there when the smoke cleared..

RD

Nothing there when the smoke cleared... ???

Six trump associates convicted, 29 or so others indicted, unambiguous statement that Trump would have been charged if not the POTUS.

The only smoke that is clearing is whatever people who think this is over have in their pipe.

I cant imagine a scenario where there are not sealed indictments waiting for Trump as soon as he can be charged.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Nothing there when the smoke cleared... ???

Six trump associates convicted, 29 or so others indicted, unambiguous statement that Trump would have been charged if not the POTUS.

The only smoke that is clearing is whatever people who think this is over have in their pipe.

I cant imagine a scenario where there are not sealed indictments waiting for Trump as soon as he can be charged.

So are you saying this is the reason Trump is trying so hard to hold office, so he doesnt get charged with these "sealed indictments"?

And voter fraud doesn't exist?

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Being Dox’d for political views is very different from being Dox’d for promoting violence.

STFU on the promoting violence shit already. You are a one horse pony.

HTTP404

Reaction score
I would NOT agree that the left promoted violence from the day Trump was elected.
Unless you count taking a knee during the national anthem as violence... Cuz if you do then yea, guilty as charged.

That stupid cunt Madonna was suggesting blowing up the White House on the day Trump was sworn into office.

Does that not count? What had Trump done up to that point besides beat your bitch Hillary?

squeezer

Reaction score
STFU on the promoting violence shit already. You are a one horse pony.

Not exactly.... But yes I am a bit focused on the terrorist attack on the House this week for what I would hope are obvious reasons

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not exactly.... But yes I am a bit focused on the terrorist attack on the House this week for what I would hope are obvious reasons

lol I love your terminology.. do people on the left really believe that shit? Are they so crazy that they fall for key words?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Parker does not need any id pictures to sign up so this is bullshit.

I believe it does ask for a phone number? I can’t remember I signed up, hated it, deleted it

HTTP404

Reaction score

That was not even close to an attack. If things keep going the way they are you will soon see what an attack really means.

HTTP404

Reaction score
I believe it does ask for a phone number? I can’t remember I signed up, hated it, deleted it

I think it was just email. I used my standard anon email when signing up.
Was a pretty bad interface though. A lot like twatter. I don't do that kind of "communication"

squeezer

Reaction score
lol I love your terminology.. do people on the left really believe that shit? Are they so crazy that they fall for key words?

[/
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"

The "Terminology" bothers you? WTF do you call what happened in DC?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
[/
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"

The "Terminology" bothers you? WTF do you call what happened in DC?

“mostly peaceful”. Isn’t that what you guys called the last 9 months? Lol

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I think the way big tech has weaponized data/social-media is a travesty that the entire world is going to have to take drastic measures to correct.

It is also one of the key reasons Trump was elected.

Did you watch "The Big Hack"

Its sobering to understand how effectively Trumps teams weaponized the very platforms we are talking about today.
Dude...really? Trump is and has slways been a democrat. We the people and America first. Your country club politicians has taught you to be a radical. STOP. Go buy a big block v drive and stop your bullshit!

HTTP404

Reaction score

Your obvious reasons are to exploit a protest and blow it out of proportion. Nancy made it out to be like dodging bullets on D-Day.

If a real insurrection happens you will know it.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
They are fed talking points and repeat and repeat and repeat. Just turn on any news station. When the local news and the national news have the exact same written stories that run 20 times a day, simple minded people that can't think for themselves tend to repeat the info. I like to question both sides and come to reasonable conclusions. Others just get programed.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
4E3410C9-6C37-4156-8847-12B84D661637.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I'd like to get back to this, this morning Squeezer.. You call it a terrorist attack, and they are using words like "insurrection."

Do you really feel that was the goal of the people that attended the protest?

RD

USMC2010

Reaction score
Updated deployment numbers of national guard to DC is now at 15,000.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This is interesting. Are you now willing to call the BLM and ANITFA movement all summer long Terrorist Acts?

squeezer

Reaction score
This is interesting. Are you now willing to call the BLM and ANITFA movement all summer long Terrorist Acts?

Some of them were... Others were not. ALL of them were met with much greater outrage from Trump than last weeks failed Coup' however.

squeezer

Reaction score
I'd like to get back to this, this morning Squeezer.. You call it a terrorist attack, and they are using words like "insurrection."

Do you really feel that was the goal of the people that attended the protest?

RD

What I "Feel" the goal was of the group is much less relevant that what their goals actually were.

They were told by Trump and/or one of his minions to go to the Capitol building and overturn the results of the election. They were told to hold "Trial by combat"... They went there hostile, armed and killed people... People who's job it was to protect the members meeting in those chambers.

So yea in this case we can clearly fuck my feelings and make some pretty solid conclusions based on facts.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Some of them were... Others were not. ALL of them were met with much greater outrage from Trump than last weeks failed Coup' however.
Very interesting. So just some of them. So then in the case of the Capital Riot, where do you draw the line? It is fact that BLM and ANTIFA were amongst the first in and part of the small group actually breaking through barriers. It is also fact that most of the people in there were simply allowed in by the security and police on scene. So who in that group is the terrorist in your eyes?

On edit: Outrage from Trump? Hmmm so do you feel being outraged over months and months of rioting, looting, burning business and cars, attacking police, etc... would reasonably get a bigger reaction then a three hour ordeal? In the end, the Capital Riot was a much smaller event then what happened all summer which was actual burning down police stations or occupying entire areas of a city. It was literally 3 or 4 hours long, and given the numbers at the Rally that turned bad, the actual numbers of violent protestors or people actually using any kind of force to get anywhere was probably less then a 100. Do you think they should both draw the same level of outrage from anybody?

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Reaction score
What I "Feel" the goal was of the group is much less relevant that what their goals actually were.

They were told by Trump and/or one of his minions to go to the Capitol building and overturn the results of the election. They were told to hold "Trial by combat"... They went there hostile, armed and killed people... People who's job it was to protect the members meeting in those chambers.

So yea in this case we can clearly fuck my feelings and make some pretty solid conclusions based on facts.

Can you site your sources on this?

squeezer

Reaction score
Very interesting. So just some of them. So then in the case of the Capital Riot, where do you draw the line? It is fact that BLM and ANTIFA were amongst the first in and part of the small group actually breaking through barriers. It is also fact that most of the people in there were simply allowed in by the security and police on scene. So who in that group is the terrorist in your eyes?

On edit: Outrage from Trump? Hmmm so do you feel being outraged over months and months of rioting, looting, burning business and cars, attacking police, etc... would reasonably get a bigger reaction then a three hour ordeal? In the end, the Capital Riot was a much smaller event then what happened all summer which was actual burning down police stations or occupying entire areas of a city. It was literally 3 or 4 hours long, and given the numbers at the Rally that turned bad, the actual numbers of violent protestors or people actually using any kind of force to get anywhere was probably less then a 100. Do you think they should both draw the same level of outrage from anybody?

First the "Fact" that BLM/Antifa were driving the attack last week is total bullshit.

Next, and this is the important differentiation, the actions in DC last week were DIRECTLY targeted at the 2nd, 3rd, people in the chain of succession. This wasn't a simple protest. This was an attempted Coup'.
Can you site your sources on this?

Donald J Trump

lbhsbz

Reaction score
First the "Fact" that BLM/Antifa were driving the attack last week is total bullshit.

Next, and this is the important differentiation, the actions in DC last week were DIRECTLY targeted at the 2nd, 3rd, people in the chain of succession. This wasn't a simple protest. This was an attempted Coup'.

Donald J Trump
Do better than that. link to a video?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
You are going to have to come up with a better line than that...

I'll take one out of the left play book here and state that since you cannot, or refuse to provide any evidence, then it didn't happen.

moving on....

squeezer

Reaction score
I'll take one out of the left play book here and state that since you cannot, or refuse to provide any evidence, then it didn't happen.

moving on....

Trump, who took the stage last week after his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani called for “trial by combat,” said “fight” or “fighting” at least 20 times in that speech. Near the end of the fiery, defiant and falsehood-filled tirade, Trump clearly instructed the crowd to “walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,” seek out “the weak [Republicans]” and “take back our country.”

Trump was reportedly “delighted” as he watched the carnage on television from the White House.

Reuters photojournalist Jim Bourg, who was at the Capitol that day, said he heard “at least 3 different rioters at the Capitol say they hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him.” The mob killed five people, including U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Donald J Trump
Complete bullshit? I'm sure your security briefs are more accurate than mine... 😂 😂 😂 But since those aren't for public release, you can start with your very own BLM Leader, and self proclaimed Anti-Facist, who was the one filming as Ashley got shot... But I guess in your logic that means he wasn't there right? Or are you saying this "leader" decided to go in there solo like a double agent for your side? hahahah.. Oh boy...

An attempted Coup, hmmm is that like when a group of people try a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government? Well I'm glad none of that happened fully supported by those whom you don't support, but fully support all summer long? Even fully supported by some of those that were allegedly in the chamber when the protestor (who was simply doing what they promoted all summer long) was shot.

But that's fine if that is the label you want to use. So then do you support the prosecution of anyone supporting a coup?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Trump, who took the stage last week after his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani called for “trial by combat,” said “fight” or “fighting” at least 20 times in that speech. Near the end of the fiery, defiant and falsehood-filled tirade, Trump clearly instructed the crowd to “walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,” seek out “the weak [Republicans]” and “take back our country.”

Trump was reportedly “delighted” as he watched the carnage on television from the White House.

Reuters photojournalist Jim Bourg, who was at the Capitol that day, said he heard “at least 3 different rioters at the Capitol say they hoped to find Vice President Mike Pence and execute him.” The mob killed five people, including U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.

The term "fight" or "fighting" is also used to describe a cancer patient's quest or effort to beat cancer. Are they trying to incite violence or is the term being used to describe simply a strong effort? Stop taking things out of context.

You said Donald J Trump said "trial by combat" and you were lying, as here you've admitted it was in fact Rudy Giuliani, not Trump.

I still don't see "overturn the results of the election". I'm sure you made that up too since its clear that you do nothing but spew bullshit.

Reactions: t&y

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Oh, so someone heard protestors saying they hope to kill someone. Gee... I wonder if what I heard all summer long in regards to myself, my family, members of government on the republican side, or anybody who supports Trump, would qualify as the same thing for you. That's right squeezy... I heard it with my own two ears, not from some random reporter, from the very people you support.

And let's all call bullshit when we see it. You are saying the protestors killed 5 people? "The Mob killed people"? Is that your statement. Do you have the first clue of what you are typing, or is this just more of the same typical cut and paste from your handlers on what your talking points should be for the week. I'll give you a few minutes to figure out what utter bullshit you are saying and correct it.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The term "fight" or "fighting" is also used to describe a cancer patient's quest or effort to beat cancer. Are they trying to incite violence or is the term being used to describe simply a strong effort? Stop taking things out of context.

You said Donald J Trump said "trial by combat" and you were lying, as here you've admitted it was in fact Rudy Giuliani, not Trump.

I still don't see "overturn the results of the election". I'm sure you made that up too since its clear that you do nothing but spew bullshit.
Libturds love to be very literal unless it applies to their own statements.

squeezer

Reaction score
Complete bullshit? I'm sure your security briefs are more accurate than mine... 😂 😂 😂 But since those aren't for public release, you can start with your very own BLM Leader, and self proclaimed Anti-Facist, who was the one filming as Ashley got shot... But I guess in your logic that means he wasn't there right? Or are you saying this "leader" decided to go in there solo like a double agent for your side? hahahah.. Oh boy...

An attempted Coup, hmmm is that like when a group of people try a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government? Well I'm glad none of that happened fully supported by those whom you don't support, but fully support all summer long? Even fully supported by some of those that were allegedly in the chamber when the protestor (who was simply doing what they promoted all summer long) was shot.

But that's fine if that is the label you want to use. So then do you support the prosecution of anyone supporting a coup?

Hmmmmm.... Help me out here, if this "BLM Leader" was with Ashley when she was shot does that mean shooting her was justified. (Because being near a BLM Leader means violence was inevitable right)

You know what this image is right:

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 11.11.19 AM.png

Does your classified security briefing explain why some of (arguably) these same guys did this:

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 11.32.05 AM.png

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hmmmmm.... Help me out here, if this "BLM Leader" was with Ashley when she was shot does that mean shooting her was justified. (Because being near a BLM Leader means violence was inevitable right)

Typical bullshit. Legally, Ashley's shooting based on the the letter of the law, will probably be justified. Does that make it morally correct in your eyes?

That BLM leader (self proclaimed by the way) being there just proves you are ignorant to who lead that crowd at the Capital. It's okay Squeezy, I don't expect you to know anymore than what CNN tells you. But in case you really want to know, there were far more from the BLM Antifa side of the coin there than you will ever hear in the news. Now lets just use some basic common sense here buddy. If that BLM guy was right there as they were actively trying to gain entry, do you think he was there leading, or just somehow managed to be at the very front of the crowd?

You know what this image is right:
Does your classified security briefing explain why some of (arguably) these same guys did this:

What, took a selfie? If I had to guess, they were ordered to allow the protestors access at some point in that whole thing. You know, kinda like they did in the not so distant past with your sides objections to Supreme Court Justices and the like. Or do you think this is the first time protestors made entry or were allowed into the Capital?

lbhsbz

Reaction score

I would say that Ashli's shooting was mostly justified. If some broke the glass on my front door in an attempt to gain entry, the situation would have the same outcome. Not having a badge of my own and dept lawyers on my side, I would wait for them to actually become a real threat by gaining entry before I stopped the threat. Ashli used poor judgement in this case.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Don’t get frazzled.. I know you are used to name calling and diversions.. Don’t break down on me yet.

Because that is completely incoherent nonsense. I have read it three times and it still doesn’t make sense.

So you actually believe that was an insurrection coup attempt by Trump supporters? A simple yes or no will do.