WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden hates white people

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
If you were born white, not that you had a choice, you’re automatically a racist and that can’t ever change.

That goes for our resident Liberals who happen to be Caucasian even though they had no choice in that matter.

Thanks a lot Mom & Dad [emoji106]

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Thank god the same frame of mind allows anybody to claim any sexual or racial preference they want. let the games begin.

Singleton

Reaction score
That idiot will say anything to get a vote or someone to agree with him.

if Trump said - I am going to pick a black women for VP = MSM would of buried him
Biden said it and MSM is kissing his ass

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is fucking crazy.. How does being racist help one to be not racist?

do these people have a brain? A spine? They are like jellyfish

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Do t worry, the resident libs will be along shortly to justify this for us. Waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Prefect time for white male construction business owners to play THEIR game..... identify as a woman.... request minority status, know can bid federal and government projects with benefits as a minority business owner.

I might get back as a business owner just to play this card.....

riverroyal

Reaction score
Prefect time for white male construction business owners to play THEIR game..... identify as a woman.... request minority status, know can bid federal and government projects with benefits as a minority business owner.

huh. that game is 30 years old.

stoker

Reaction score

in order to get an extra boost identity as a female Native American

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Sniffer might have been right about the "put you back in chains", but had the wrong people..

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Arnie , your ex republican governator,,,,,,, Fucking moron !!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
So this means I can stop paying taxes right? Since as a White Male Business owner, I'm not going to receive any aid from my own taxes.

stoker

Reaction score
So this means I can stop paying taxes right? Since as a White Male Business owner, I'm not going to receive any aid from my own taxes.

you didn’t read between the lines properly. You will need to pay more taxes to support your non white competition. It won’t stop with bailing out people of color businesses, you will be sending them to college and providing other social programs. If you happen to have white college age kids you will not qualify for any assistance.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Fortunately, I'm not a white guy. How do I take advantage of these programs? I'm retired but there has to be a way to get some of that white guilt money. I promise I'll share it you all! :p👍

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Chili, what is my share ???

Depends on how guilty they are and how much they want to give me. I'm happy to spread the proceeds but like any good charity, there are some administration costs that I have to cover! :D 👍