WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The new bet for 2021

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Since there were some bets made on the presidency I thought it would be interesting to have a bet on sleepy Joe.

How long do you think the Biden presidency will last? I think in less then a year, he will rarely be seen or give a speech. They will keep him hidden until after the mid terms and then announce a medical reason for his step down.

Just over 2 years is my prediction.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Since there were some bets made on the presidency I thought it would be interesting to have a bet on sleepy Joe.

How long do you think the Biden presidency will last? I think in less then a year, he will rarely be seen or give a speech. They will keep him hidden until after the mid terms and then announce a medical reason for his step down.

He's rarely seen now. When he is he doesn't ask any questions that aren't pre screened. I agree he steps down in just over 2 years or until everything really unravels in the democratic party.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Question is though how long will they keep him undercover before he steps down? Adding that time in makes it see close to 2 years.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

Just over 2 years I think allows Harris to run twice after that

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Shit, wouldn't suprised me if they already have his obit completed....

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I agree with the just over 2 years.

However, with as much as he has declined in the last year, it's hard to imagine him making it two years before he steps down.

I almost feel bad for the guy.

Sent From Tapatalk

Reddy Too

Reaction score
Under 2 years limits Harris to a max 6. After 2 years and 1 day will allow Harris a max 10.,

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Under 2 years limits Harris to a max 6. After 2 years and 1 day will allow Harris a max 10.,
I did not know that. That sounds like a good play for the bad guys which means it’s likely.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
My guess is just over two years.. That way cameltoe can run twice. That is of course, if pedo joe doesn’t actually kick the bucket from old age before that. Lol.
^^^This!

And even if he does kick the bucket before then they’ll just Wekend at Bernie him around until the 2 year mark.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
He will be taken out by the left, but the blame will be placed on "deranged Trump supporter"