WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

18+ lounge?

beerrun

Reaction score
So how do we get in? Asking for a friend

Riverryder

Reaction score
Dave said there's a thin line that they were treading? If someone post pictures of there significant other what’s the bug deal?

Just a money grab?
Since no one would pay for his OF account he wants to charge people to post pictures that they have received or taken?

floatn turd

Reaction score
Bringo. LOL

RD

The only person I have ever heard say that word is Dr. Brule.

Tell me that's where you got it from!?!
il_570xN.1104295382_7hti.jpg

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
When does the car hauler trailer get a monthly subscription?

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Hey, I'm #94 so the under 100 idea sounds like a winner.

Still waiting for access to the G&A........

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I think it would be better to have it down lower in the forum homepage so every time I have the forum homepage open there isn't RD's Lounge 18+ sitting there at the top. I have this shit open way too much to give the wrong appearance.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Good to see you thinking of me RD :oops: hopefully it was a good thing.

I haven't posted in RR's "Morning Wood" thread or anyone else's Morning Inmates thread in some time. I even gave up adding to the best babes thread on RDP, "Sexy Saturday & Sunday" some weeks back. Between the Marxists and the Boobs my blood pressure was being affected. 🤡
You efreaks just keeper cumin baby.... us fellas are diggin it

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
So i cut out cable and started streaming mainly you tube stuff to save 200 bucks, everything i watch now has a join for 10 bucks to get the good stuff, so I'm back up to 200.
Always wondered if theres no way around that $200/ mth ... thanks for saving me the pain. Ambivalence. I see yet another Connor McGregor UFC fight I'll miss due to my banning ESPN+ subscription fees. I may fold finally.... I miss those friggin fights.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave said there's a thin line that they were treading? If someone post pictures of there significant other what’s the bug deal?

Just a money grab?
Since no one would pay for his OF account he wants to charge people to post pictures that they have received or taken?

whst is an OF account?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Always wondered if theres no way around that $200/ mth ... thanks for saving me the pain. Ambivalence. I see yet another Connor McGregor UFC fight I'll miss due to my banning ESPN+ subscription fees. I may fold finally.... I miss those friggin fights.

there absolutely is.. I haven’t paid for cable in five plus years

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
So i cut out cable and started streaming mainly you tube stuff to save 200 bucks, everything i watch now has a join for 10 bucks to get the good stuff, so I'm back up to 200.
The problem is now all these F'ing networks are doing paid subscriptuon channels, on top of their cable channel. Like Discovery + and HBO Max. They are putting there better content and some exclusive content on the paid subscription channels.

Sent From Tapatalk

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
there absolutely is.. I haven’t paid for cable in five plus years
Not to grab this guys thread ...... I always had a feeling there's a work around from paying these cable fees.... kinda figured it would be accessed through those dudes that did the earlier cable box grabs "share" stuff .... but you're a music/ sound guy as I recall so have good tech savvy. So is it time for folks to consider getting off the 200/ mth cable grid and go 100% stream? I assume thats what your workaround was from cable. What are the compromises you've experienced in doing that?

Riverryder

Reaction score
Every other forum I’ve been apart of just allowed members to see 18+ not charge member to post there photos? Haha

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Why does the 18+ lounge cost money but G&A does not? Or alternatively, why aren't they both by invite/request only without the cost to either or both? I wouldn't mind the 18+ since I was reading that prior and some of it is about boating content, but I don't come to this forum primarily for G&A (which has no boating content).

hallett21

Reaction score
Not to grab this guys thread ...... I always had a feeling there's a work around from paying these cable fees.... kinda figured it would be accessed through those dudes that did the earlier cable box grabs "share" stuff .... but you're a music/ sound guy as I recall so have good tech savvy. So is it time for folks to consider getting off the 200/ mth cable grid and go 100% stream? I assume thats what your workaround was from cable. What are the compromises you've experienced in doing that?

Many “conservatives” here are against theft unless it’s against TV Networks or Big Corporations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Hell I can get Discovery + for $4.99 a month which keeps my attention for more than 5 minutes. 😁