WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] Rugged Radio Headsets - H22 Ultimate Carbon Fiber Over the Head with Bags (2)

gqchris

Reaction score
Nice shape. They have the Aux Input also if you desire. Volume Knob for each rider. Come with Also Storage Bags that are brand new. $140 each come and grab 'em. Or $250 for both they are yours.
Include the Offroad Cord and Plug. Pick up in Huntington Beach or Ship on your Dime.
Total of (2)

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
IMG_3776.JPG
IMG_3775.JPG
IMG_3774.JPG
IMG_3773.JPG

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
My system is PCI and I’ll stick with what I’ve said 100x that PCI has better programming etc, however i have these same headsets and they are super nice. The gel ear pads are amazing as is the head pad. @DWC just go order the cloth mic covers, the cloth is way nicer than the foam and they are super expensive (3$ e) so just buy a couple extras while at it.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
My system is PCI and I’ll stick with what I’ve said 100x that PCI has better programming etc, however i have these same headsets and they are super nice. The gel ear pads are amazing as is the head pad. @DWC just go order the cloth mic covers, the cloth is way nicer than the foam and they are super expensive (3$ e) so just buy a couple extras while at it.

I agree. I like these Rugged headsets better than PCI. Regardless of what any opinions are about the other hardware, the headsets are superior.

BamBam

Reaction score
If the deal falls through with DWC I will buy them

I don't know how I missed this when it was first posted. Oh well

gqchris

Reaction score
If the deal falls through with DWC I will buy them

I don't know how I missed this when it was first posted. Oh well

Youre in luck. I have two more behind the head ultimate headsets available. They dont have bags but ready to go. Ill go $225 for both!

They could use some top stickers if you so desire as they are a little worn from going in to the hangers. Those are a whopping like 3 bucks thru Rugged.

IMG_3796.JPG
IMG_3795.JPG

Reactions: DWC

BamBam

Reaction score
I'll take them. I'm at work today up in Torrance. I can meet you tomorrow in Huntington. We can move to PM for the details. Thanks

BamBam

Reaction score
They are a standard "Off-Road" plug right?

gqchris

Reaction score
Sale Pending on the last two with BamBam. Thanks everyone!

DWC

Reaction score
They are your sir! Ill shoot ya a text
Thanks for the hook-up sir. Can’t wait to try them out this weekend.
PS. Fun night with you and Sam. Thanks for letting us crash the party. I’ll have to bring a pew pew next time...

gqchris

Reaction score
Thanks for the hook-up sir. Can’t wait to try them out this weekend.
PS. Fun night with you and Sam. Thanks for letting us crash the party. I’ll have to bring a pew pew next time...

Had a blast sir! Thanks for Dinner also Don. Had a blast and yes we will need to do some shooting next time! Enjoy Havi this weekend!

gqchris

Reaction score
ALL sold thanks fellas!!! Nice meeting you Mike!