WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nothing to See Here-Vaccine

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
"Serious Consequences" - Norway Sounds Alarm After 23 Die Following Pfizer Vaccine
teaser image
"For those who have a very short remaining life span anyway, the benefit of the vaccine may be marginal or irrelevant..."

And then

Microsoft, Big-Tech Coalition Developing Rockefeller-Funded COVID Passports
teaser image
“Individuals are going to need to have to produce vaccination records for a lot of aspects of getting back to life as normal,”
  • FRI JAN 15, AT 8:24 AM

These fucks are evil and their sheep are imbecilic.

• FRI JAN 15, AT 12:25 PM

Tom Slick

Reaction score
All of that for an unproven vaccine that is supposedly designed to aid in reducing symptoms to those that may experience symptoms when they contract Covid-19. So it's a big deal to make everyone less symptomatic and not actually cure the virus. And this they feel needs to have a digital passport for you to rejoin the rest of society. Ha fucking Ha!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
All of that for an unproven vaccine that is supposedly designed to aid in reducing symptoms to those that may experience symptoms when they contract Covid-19. So it's a big deal to make everyone less symptomatic and not actually cure the virus. And this they feel needs to have a digital passport for you to rejoin the rest of society. Ha fucking Ha!

Very rare, if ever, you’ll cure a virus. Even Polio is still found throughout the world.

We will only suppress it. This is what amazes me about the level of knowledge people have about this thing. It’s much easier to face the reality that everyone will get it.

Taboma

Reaction score
Here's another case of 'Shock & Awe' reporting or clickbait if you will. "SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES --- Norway Sounds Alarm" --- can see the lights flashing and the bells ringing ?

Then you read the actual quotes from Steinar Madsen, medical director of the Norwegian Medicines Agency (NOMA), told The BMJ. “There is no certain connection between these deaths and the vaccine.” Madsen said. “We are not alarmed or worried about this, because these are very rare occurrences and they occurred in very frail patients with very serious disease,” he emphasized.

I'm sorry --- you were saying 🥴

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Here's another case of 'Shock & Awe' reporting or clickbait if you will. "SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES --- Norway Sounds Alarm" --- can see the lights flashing and the bells ringing ?

Then you read the actual quotes from Steinar Madsen, medical director of the Norwegian Medicines Agency (NOMA), told The BMJ. “There is no certain connection between these deaths and the vaccine.” Madsen said. “We are not alarmed or worried about this, because these are very rare occurrences and they occurred in very frail patients with very serious disease,” he emphasized.

Did you miss this in the OP?

"For those who have a very short remaining life span anyway, the benefit of the vaccine may be marginal or irrelevant..."

Let me ask you something boma, why do the pharma companies have 100% immunity and no liability?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Facts:
1. 23 dead after taking the vaccine in a country as TINY as Norway.
2. Big pharma has so much money and so many BILLION$ riding on these vaccines they'd never allow the vaccine to be blamed for deaths.

You were saying
1f974.png

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Too bad he's not in the Public view

Taboma

Reaction score

Let me ask you something boma, why do the pharma companies have 100% immunity and no liability?

Let me ask you something Gor, can you read ?? Did you read what I wrote sir ? Did you read the context of my reply --- try again in English.

Taboma

Reaction score
Facts:
1. 23 dead after taking the vaccine in a country as TINY as Norway.
2. Big pharma has so much money and so many BILLION$ riding on these vaccines they'd never allow the vaccine to be blamed for deaths.

You were saying
1f974.png

What I wrote and quoted had nothing to do with anything you're writing about --- try again

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Let me ask you something Gor, can you read ?? Did you read what I wrote sir ? Did you read the context of my reply --- try again in English.

I know what you wrote and agree with it to a certain extent, but the "disclaimer" was right below the first article. Can you read AND comprehend? Of everyone here, I would think you'd benefit from clicking it!!! 😝

BTW, you didn't answer the question..................try again. 👍

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score

The have immunity because your messiah gave it to them!!!!!

Antithetical to free markets and capitalism, but no surprise from Trump and his enablers.

If you want the VAX by all means take it... its your choice and peace of mind...
Just don't shove down our throat

Throat?

Try a different vaccine site. They are dong it wrong there. 😁😁

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Antithetical to free markets and capitalism, but no surprise from Trump and his enablers.

I know he gave it to them and I disagree with it.

He liked to preach that vaccine crap to settle the sheep, but anyone with a brain knows a vaccine for the flu is complete nonsense.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

Throat?

Try a different vaccine site. They are dong it wrong there. 😁😁
Sorry 530... driving, texting, RDP, eating lunch..... from my phone...

Taboma

Reaction score
I know what you wrote and agree with it to a certain extent, but the "disclaimer" was right below the first article. Can you read AND comprehend? Of everyone here, I would think you'd benefit from clicking it!!! 😝

BTW, you didn't answer the question..................try again. 👍

OK Mr Green,

My first rule of RDP --- Any article title that begins with a "Alarmist" title or lead in, regardless of the potential validity of the content, triggers my Bullshit Alarm.
And not just here on RDP, but if it starts off like the National Enquirer, I'm immediately dismissive of THAT particular article.

However, if I feel the subject matter is interesting or potentially important, I'll take the subject itself and spend some time researching it. So general content aside, the quotes from the actual Norwegian Doctor in charge, were not that of alarm due to serious consequences, but that of concern that the vaccine may not be appropriate for certain FRAIL elders and it deserved attention.

You actually asked two questions I ignored, or overlooked as in this case --- for the record, I feel under no obligations to answer or respond to any questions asked on RDP, unless I'm getting paid for my answers that is.
Out of respect, however, I do often respond, unless of course I forget between nodding off after a good sized lunch. 😁

I did read this, but not in YOUR OP, but in my follow up --- "For those who have a very short remaining life span anyway, the benefit of the vaccine may be marginal or irrelevant..."

Yes, OK, yeah so are very long extended warranties --- define SHORT. A year, five years, if I were having my finger nails extracted one by one, or on a ventilator, an hour would feel like a life time --- yet if I was boofing some 25 year old, five years would seem way to short --- there's my answer. 😂

2nd Question ---- " why do the pharma companies have 100% immunity and no liability? " --- Well that's pretty obvious and I'm almost insulted you asked it of me. Because they currently have the power of life over death ( In the court of public opinion) and this country's leaders have granted them immunity to potentially horrendously expensive litigation, in order to get their vaccines to the people and forgo the normal rigorous trials and approvals.
Why they got it and why they wanted it are one and the same ---- Power and CYA, of course.
And your obvious point being, that makes these vaccines inherently more dangerous ---- AND WHY this ole bird is watching and waiting, watching and waiting. I'm never ever the first to jump in line for any vaccines or treatments. A more skeptical person, you'll have to look hard to find.
Three years ago @ 70 years old I received my first flu vaccine, I've gotten annually since and have not had a single occurrence of ANY illness since, but did pretty much once a year prior.
Proof ? Coincidence ? I dunno, but I've suffered not a single side affect.

BUT, yes I'm a skeptic, of everything and most everybody.

OK ??

530RL

Reaction score
OK Mr Green,

My first rule of RDP --- Any article title that begins with a "Alarmist" title or lead in, regardless of the potential validity of the content, triggers my Bullshit Alarm.
And not just here on RDP, but if it starts off like the National Enquirer, I'm immediately dismissive of THAT particular article.

However, if I feel the subject matter is interesting or potentially important, I'll take the subject itself and spend some time researching it. So general content aside, the quotes from the actual Norwegian Doctor in charge, were not that of alarm due to serious consequences, but that of concern that the vaccine may not be appropriate for certain FRAIL elders and it deserved attention.

You actually asked two questions I ignored, or overlooked as in this case --- for the record, I feel under no obligations to answer or respond to any questions asked on RDP, unless I'm getting paid for my answers that is.
Out of respect, however, I do often respond, unless of course I forget between nodding off after a good sized lunch. 😁

I did read this, but not in YOUR OP, but in my follow up --- "For those who have a very short remaining life span anyway, the benefit of the vaccine may be marginal or irrelevant..."

Yes, OK, yeah so are very long extended warranties --- define SHORT. A year, five years, if I were having my finger nails extracted one by one, or on a ventilator, an hour would feel like a life time --- yet if I was boofing some 25 year old, five years would seem way to short --- there's my answer. 😂

2nd Question ---- " why do the pharma companies have 100% immunity and no liability? " --- Well that's pretty obvious and I'm almost insulted you asked it of me. Because they currently have the power of life over death ( In the court of public opinion) and this country's leaders have granted them immunity to potentially horrendously expensive litigation, in order to get their vaccines to the people and forgo the normal rigorous trials and approvals.
Why they got it and why they wanted it are one and the same ---- Power and CYA, of course.
And your obvious point being, that makes these vaccines inherently more dangerous ---- AND WHY this ole bird is watching and waiting, watching and waiting. I'm never ever the first to jump in line for any vaccines or treatments. A more skeptical person, you'll have to look hard to find.
Three years ago @ 70 years old I received my first flu vaccine, I've gotten annually since and have not had a single occurrence of ANY illness since, but did pretty much once a year prior.

OK ??

You sound old......like me......😀

Taboma

Reaction score
You sound old......like me......😀

Well I applaud your amazing ability to persevere with discussion in this one dimensional environment. I don't know how you do it and even more so, I don't know why, when I know you realize all anybody in here is interested in hearing, is their own echo.
I know I'm a singularity when I say, I do continue to enjoy your contributions. 👍

PS: Older, I'm pretty sure 😂 But not frail, yet, and how short my remaining time is, well I'm not sure. 🤔 I'm sure I'm considered by most here to be expendable 🥵

530RL

Reaction score
Well I applaud your amazing ability to persevere with discussion in this one dimensional environment. I don't know how you do it and even more so, I don't know why, when I know you realize all anybody in here is interested in hearing, is their own echo.
I know I'm a singularity when I say, I do continue to enjoy your contributions. 👍

PS: Older, I'm pretty sure 😂 But not frail, yet, and how short my remaining time is, well I'm not sure. 🤔 I'm sure I'm considered by most here to be expendable 🥵

Well we are definitely expendable. :( And since we know that we can naturally understand we are on our own.

No one learns anything from those that think like themselves. There is no value from those that agree. So I persevere.

Who knows. Yuma and Regor may be correct and we tear up the Constitution to save the Country? Yes seems crazy but who knows?

If they are right and I am wrong I’ll be the first to admit it. A weakness of age and experience. 😃

But I put ten grand on it. So either AZ DPS will have a few more bucks in their foundation or it won’t really matter. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Reddy Too

Reaction score
OK Mr Green,

OK ??

Did you ever ask a first question?

Taboma

Reaction score
Did you ever ask a first question?

Yes, but any expectation of a response is purely voluntary.
I'm sure you realize, questions come with many guises and are asked for many purposes. In the Lounge most questions are technical or to increase one's knowledge, in this section, questions are clubs.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I'm sorry --- you were saying [emoji3061]

That’s my issue with the Covid death rates. Those dying from it are 70+ years old with multiple diseases that otherwise would’ve killed them.

So did they die “with” Covid or die “from” Covid?

Taboma

Reaction score
That’s my issue with the Covid death rates. Those dying from it are 70+ years old with multiple diseases that otherwise would’ve killed them.

So did they die “with” Covid or die “from” Covid?

The "With or From" might be important to somebody tracking statistics as a basis for social control, political optics, or trying to make a point on a boating forum.
But certainly not to those suffering the consequences.

" With multiple diseases that otherwise would’ve killed them." Oh really, so tell me doctor, did they have only 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, or is your assertion more like a few hours ?

I'm 73, I take a couple of pills for mild hypertension, I'm otherwise healthy, if I get COVID I still might die, or possibly end up surviving and suffering horrible side effects like my neighbor.
But without COVID, I might live another 10-15 years to enjoy my family and fruit of my working labors.
But to you, I'm obviously an inconvenience, a bother, somebody with a disease that according to your vast knowledge would've killed me anyway.

How many Americans suffer hypertension, diabetes, how many of you RDPers are seriously overweight as your shared photos would suggest ?
What if it doesn't kill you, no big deal right to spend days on a ventilator or weeks in an ICU, just some much deserved R&R time ?
What if before you get COVID you're a marathon runner in his early 50's, then after you recover you find you're suffering a heart problem ?

People are not just numbers, they have families, children, grandchildren, when they die then don't just simply disappear, they're not simply erased.

Now, with that written, I'm not in favor of all these shut-downs and the horrendous economic impact that's resulted.

I don't know if masks work or not, I wear one in public, I don't around my close friends if I feel they're prudent about their behavior. We go out, we're careful, we're being diligent about our hygiene. If a business requests masks, we oblige, and we try to maintain some distance, with or without masks.

My son and wife have a business, they're often exposed and being mid-40s and having already survived COVID, they're a bit more lax in their behavior, as such, we're limiting our contact to phone calls, at least for now.

I don't know about these vaccines, I'm reading, I'm learning and I'm watching and waiting.

I don't personally care what you or anybody here on RDP thinks or feels about this COVID crap, or what your issues are with it. Makes no difference to me or how I'm going to conduct and protect my life, despite just being a statistical number to you.

I also realize no RDP members give two shits what my apparently unpopular opinions are, so with that stated, I do apologize for participating in this vaccine discussion, I'll strive for greater restraint in the future.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
The "With or From" might be important to somebody tracking statistics as a basis for social control, political optics, or trying to make a point on a boating forum.

" With multiple diseases that otherwise would’ve killed them." Oh really, so tell me doctor, did they have only 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, or is your assertion more like a few hours ?

I'm 73, I take a couple of pills for mild hypertension, I'm otherwise healthy, if I get COVID I still might die, or possibly end up surviving and suffering horrible side effects like my neighbor.
But without COVID, I might live another 10-15 years to enjoy my family and fruit of my working labors.
But to you, I'm obviously an inconvenience, a bother, somebody with a disease that according to your vast knowledge would've killed me anyway.

How many Americans suffer hypertension, diabetes, how many of you RDPers are seriously overweight as your shared photos would suggest ?
What if it doesn't kill you, no big deal right to spend days on a ventilator or weeks in an ICU, just some much deserved R&R time ?
What if before you get COVID you're a marathon runner in his early 50's, then after you recover you find you're suffering a heart problem ?

People are not just numbers, they have families, children, grandchildren, when they die then don't just simply disappear, they're not simply erased.

Now, with that written, I'm not in favor of all these shut-downs and the horrendous economic impact that's resulted.

I don't know if masks work or not, I wear one in public, I don't around my close friends if I feel they're prudent about their behavior. We go out, we're careful, we're being diligent about our hygiene. If a business requests masks, we oblige, and we try to maintain some distance, with or without masks.

My son and wife have a business, they're often exposed and being mid-40s and having already survived COVID, they're a bit more lax in their behavior, as such, we're limiting our contact to phone calls, at least for now.

I don't know about these vaccines, I'm reading, I'm learning and I'm watching and waiting.

I don't personally care what you or anybody here on RDP thinks or feels about this COVID crap, or what your issues are with it. Makes no difference to me or how I'm going to conduct and protect my life, despite just being a statistical number to you.

I also realize no RDP members give two shits what my apparently unpopular opinions are, so with that stated, I do apologize for participating in this vaccine discussion, I'll strive for greater restraint in the future.

Dude, you’re higher than giraffe pussy and becoming more and more combative with just about every member here.

You read waaaaayyyy too far into my post and clearly have an axe to grind.

I’m done with you and will not interact with you any further. 73 years old has not been kind to your psyche.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Personally I can’t because I’m an addict, but may I suggest some bong tokes?

Obviously blowing 523.1 is not working. 👎

Taboma

Reaction score
Dude, you’re higher than giraffe pussy and becoming more and more combative with just about every member here.

You read waaaaayyyy too far into my post and clearly have an axe to grind.

I’m done with you and will not interact with you any further. 73 years old has not been kind to your psyche.

Not trying to be combative, but the members in this section have taken rather combative exception to any opinions I've attempted to convey.
It's obvious, my opinions are not valued, doesn't matter if I refer to them as bullshit, or milk and cookies, the responses are the same.
You either fully agree with the consensus or you're the enemy peddling lies.

I have no political or sociological axes to grind, I do not wish harm upon the economy, I'm simply striving to survive deserving or not.

What if you daily read how little other age groups on this forum regarded your surviving worth ?? Put yourself in my shoes for a moment, I'm not a numerical statistic and I take personal exception to being treated as one in regards to survival.

Yes, that makes me a bit grumpy.

Wasn't long ago I made a simple enquiry in the lounge as to the masking protocol in Havasu since we'd planned on returning after a couple of months of absence.
Just for asking what I thought was a simple straight forward question, I was immediately accused of starting a thread with a hidden agenda, it became a political football, ended up here in the dungeon where I got pummeled by some, told to fuck off by another and called a senile old fuck by a well known mechanic.

So I'm combative am I.

Taboma

Reaction score
Personally I can’t because I’m an addict, but may I suggest some bong tokes?

Obviously blowing 523.1 is not working. 👎

I admit, as fucked as this section often is, I do get a chuckle out of you 👍 I've never made it a secret I've learned a lot from 530, I've thanked him, I've also mentioned when I disagreed with him.
I believe I've always shown proper respect to the both of you, despite not always agreeing with either of you.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I admit, as fucked as this section often is, I do get a chuckle out of you 👍 I've never made it a secret I've learned a lot from 530, I've thanked him, I've also mentioned when I disagreed with him.
I believe I've always shown proper respect to the both of you, despite not always agreeing with either of you.

We like you T..... 👍

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Who would call this gal a liar?
Broward county. Hmmmm....
Isn't that where they had that school shooting psyop that produced Hogg boy?
Isn't that where that Brenda Snipes woman was committing voter fraud in broad day light back in the 2018 elections? Hmmmm.
Just asking for a friend of course.
I'm sure there is nothing going on with this pandemic.
It's all benevolent. The TV said so....right?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Not trying to be combative, but the members in this section have taken rather combative exception to any opinions I've attempted to convey.
Did you ever stop to think, that on this subject and many others, members here are trying to convey their information and intuition to help you and others? That is not meant to be combative?
That we care about you and want no harm to come to you, your loved ones and/or anyonne else?

I believe it to be benevolent in nature.
Step outside the box and think about it a bit T.
Peace.
outside of the box.gif

Last edited:

jet496

Reaction score
OK Mr Green,

OK ??
It's all a scam. They say don't worry the deaths were probably caused by something else, some precondition. If that's the case then hardly anybody died from covid because almost every single one of them had a precondition. God, people are just so freaking stupid, that's what I've learned from all this. Seems 100's of millions of people just never matured properly & stuck in the 5th grade mindset.

And I learned the saying "you can't fix stupid" might be a scientific fact.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It has been said that the Satanic Lucefarians that control this operation view this as an IQ test.

Take the vaccine, you fail.

Don't take it? You are now identified as a threat to the state, targeted, rounded up and eliminated.

Not much wiggle room left in that scenario I'd say.

Taboma

Reaction score
Did you ever stop to think, that on this subject and many others, members here are trying to convey their information and intuition to help you and others? That is not meant to be combative?
That we care about you and want no harm to come to you, your loved ones and/or anyonne else?

I believe it to be benevolent in nature.
Step outside the box and think about it a bit T.
Peace.
View attachment 962529

I agree, there's benevolent RDP members who are willing to step up. Who are sharing their own COVID story, or sharing what their healthcare working spouses are experiencing on the front line of this fight. For their efforts they receive heart felt thank you from some of us members and ridicule from many others of their peer.

I understand the frustration surrounding this disease and why. I understand that while it's scary as fuck for some, it's of barely any concern to others. I understand how frustrating it is to be socially and economically impacted by a disease that is an inconvenience for some and a death sentence or agonizing period of recovery for mostly those 60 and over.
There are those who realize that every pre-condition, or potential contributing health factor is in and of itself not a sure thing death sentence, but can negatively impact your immune system, allowing COVID to kill you more easily.

There certainly are many benevolent people, they're out there performing community service helping, donating time or money if they're able. They checking up on those who are susceptible, they're following various mask or social distancing requests even though they may think it inconvenient, futile and of no benefit.
Those in the community who are caring, who are benevolent, are obvious, one doesn't need to sit back and ponder it, people who truly care shine and are easily recognizable.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yes, but any expectation of a response is purely voluntary.
I'm sure you realize, questions come with many guises and are asked for many purposes. In the Lounge most questions are technical or to increase one's knowledge, in this section, questions are clubs.

that last sentence..... lol

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
It has been said that the Satanic Lucefarians that control this operation view this as an IQ test.

Take the vaccine, you fail.

Don't take it? You are now identified as a threat to the state, targeted, rounded up and eliminated.

Not much wiggle room left in that scenario I'd say.

well...I 100% will not be taking the vac. F them

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

In addition to the deaths, people have reported 96 life-threatening events following COVID-19 vaccinations, as well as 24 permanent disabilities, 225 hospitalizations, and 1,388 emergency room visits.

It's not just the old and frail, in Israel, which proudly lays claim to the greatest vaccination effort in the world (largest percentage of the population inoculated),

As RT reports, at least 13 Israelis have experienced facial paralysis after being administered the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, a month after the US Food and Drug Administration reported similar issues but said they weren’t linked to the jab.

Israeli outlet Ynet reported, citing the Health Ministry, that officials believe the number of such cases could be higher.

gEt yOrE vAcCiNe

jet496

Reaction score
Allergic reactions to COVID-19 shot at Petco Park prompts State action
Posted: January 18, 2020

LOL, I think I'll wait until they force me.

KUSI Newsroom
SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – With the supply of COVID-19 vaccines already a concern as inoculation efforts intensify, the state is warning providers Monday to stop administering a particular batch of the Moderna vaccine due to an unusually high number of people who experienced allergic reactions to the shot at a San Diego clinic.

“A higher-than-usual number of possible allergic reactions were reported with a specific lot of Moderna vaccine administered at one community vaccination clinic,” state Epidemiologist Dr. Erica S. Pan said in a statement late Sunday. “Fewer than 10 individuals required medical attention over the span of 24 hours. Out of an extreme abundance of caution and also recognizing the extremely limited supply of vaccine, we are recommending that providers use other available vaccine inventory and pause the administration of vaccines from Moderna Lot 041L20A until the investigation by the CDC, FDA, Moderna and the state is complete. We will provide an update as we learn more.”

San Diego County health officials confirmed last week that a half- dozen health care workers who were inoculated at the vaccination center at Petco Park had suffered allergic reactions.

According to the state, more than 330,000 doses of the Moderna vaccine were included in the affected lot, and they were distributed to 287 locations across California. The 330,000 doses are roughly 10% of the 3.2 million doses the state has received overall from Moderna and Pfizer.

No other significant issues with allergic reactions have occurred at any other location where the affected lot was distributed, according to the state.

It was not clear which other locations received the affected doses.

The news comes as state and local officials clamor for more doses of the vaccine to expedite the shots. In Los Angeles County, a mass-vaccination site opened Friday at Dodger Stadium, but the operators of the site warned over the weekend that it could potentially run out of doses as early as Wednesday.

500bbc

Reaction score
"Doctor" Beetlejuice, the social worker (not a doctor) named as health director of LA county mandated that unused vaccine must be thrown away if not administered to the first tier group. Meaning if 500 people made an appointment and only 450 show up, fifty vials must be tossed in the trash.

Is there any truth to the rumor that they also shut down the largest vaccination center in the country, Dodger Stadium, because of MLK day?