WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Carpet Installation Havasu

sdpm

Reaction score
Can anyone here recommend a carpet installer in havasu? Need 3 bedrooms and closets done. We already have the carpet and pad. Thanks

sdpm

Reaction score
KoolPop,
Just wanted to thank you for referring Dave for our carpet install. He came by last weekend to have a look at what we had and we setup today at 8:00am for the install. Showed up on time and they did a great job. Very happy! I wish I would have known that he also can supply Shaw Carpet at a great price. If I had only known. Thanks again!👍

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Good to know.. I’d rather not call Home Depot next time.

sdpm

Reaction score
Well I hate to report that Dave Griswold (Customline Flooring) is not a man of his word. We had a seam in our master bedroom that didn’t look good. He came back the next day and tried to do something with it but it didn’t work and he said that he would have to come back and take it back apart and fix. We never heard back from him. Tried many times both phone calls and text messages. Now we have been trying to get someone else out to repair it but no one wants to touch it.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Well I hate to report that Dave Griswold (Customline Flooring) is not a man of his word. We had a seam in our master bedroom that didn’t look good. He came back the next day and tried to do something with it but it didn’t work and he said that he would have to come back and take it back apart and fix. We never heard back from him. Tried many times both phone calls and text messages. Now we have been trying to get someone else out to repair it but no one wants to touch it.
That's a drag. Don't know if they would help, but we just had Shaw carpet installed by Cary's Carpet/ Rug Hut and they did a nice job. 62 Smoketree S. 928 855 1497.

sdpm

Reaction score
We are working with Tracey there for our kitchen remodeling. She said that they didn’t want to get involved with someone else’s install problem. Actually I’m trying to find his helper that did the job with him. I’m sure he would take care of it.