WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Before... and eventually after....

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
So I've been putting things off on my boat for a little while, well we finally got crackin' on things today! Lot of changes are coming, including fuel/injection system, steering upgrades, plumbing upgrades, a really really good cleaning of the bilge area, and a bunch of other misc stuff. I'm going to wait to cap the boat until the end of this upcoming season. I'll post more pics as things come along. Big thanks to Irick racing, Spike Gorr, my buddy Josh and Stevie!!!
20210101_141129.jpg
20210101_143244.jpg
20210101_143248.jpg

Last edited:

Hammer

Reaction score
Any pics of the gel scheme? Looking forward to the updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probablecause

Reaction score
Is there a purpose for having the motor "reversed" in the jet boat with blower facing backwards with the engine

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
Is there a purpose for having the motor "reversed" in the jet boat with blower facing backwards with the engine

Clearance, to keep it away from any potential back seat, and this was one of the first boats to have done it. When it was originally built it had the reverse blower on it with a back seat.

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Looking great [emoji106] the carbon looks awesome

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Any pics of the gel scheme? Looking forward to the updates!

If I remember right, one of the cool things about this boat is the gel scheme continues on the bottom of the boat up by the bow. The Rouse hulls are absolutely amazing.

X Hoser

Reaction score
Clearance, to keep it away from any potential back seat, and this was one of the first boats to have done it. When it was originally built it had the reverse blower on it with a back seat.
The blower belt facing forward always concerned me especially with girls with long hair. I love the set up in this boat. As I have said before, a lot of good things going on with this boat!

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
Interesting to see plates like that on a v-drive. How effective are they compared to a more usual approach with plates from side to side?

They are actually getting rid of those and going to a traditional plate setup soon.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
saw your boat in parker last season and it was poppin and had a lot of black coming out of the exhaust, did all that get figured out? like mentioned above it was LOUD and nasty sounding. always liked that red/black gel with the rear facing blower. such a cool setup.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
That is a bad ass jet bote. I really liked that one when it was built. Assuming that is the same boat they had all the write ups on it when it was built.

Looking forward to this thread.

Sent From Tapatalk

Last edited:

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
saw your boat in parker last season and it was poppin and had a lot of black coming out of the exhaust, did all that get figured out? like mentioned above it was LOUD and nasty sounding. always liked that red/black gel with the rear facing blower. such a cool setup.

Not sure what "poppin" you're talking about but as long as I've owned it it has never popped on me, black smoke is because I run 10 nozzles above my blower, but I'm changing to port, but it's set up safe, that's why I can run the boost that I do...

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Not sure what "poppin" you're talking about but as long as I've owned it it has never popped on me, black smoke is because I run 10 nozzles above my blower, but I'm changing to port, but it's set up safe, that's why I can run the boost that I do...

gotcha. Either way you had everyone’s attention at the beach. Heh.

J.P.

Reaction score
What is the square plate on the front of the intake for. I see some supercharger intakes with them and some without never could find anything explaining it.

JP

idk

Reaction score
Chris, Josh, BDS, Kurt and Candace are great people
Beautiful boat.
NPSM !!!