Current Situation - a picture thread

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
20210114_125059.jpg
Gas prices are going up.

AzMandella

Reaction score
View attachment 962593 Me and my son picked up a new toy!
Great car to drop a smallblock into . We probably did 6 or 7 of those in a 5yr period . Add a good 4spd and 9" rear end . Used to go to Firebird roadcourse outside of Phoenix and blow porsches and corvettes away . They really balance out nicely . Like a Japanese Cobra .

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
There are a couple routes that could absolutely be done. Probably not without some Arizona pinstripes though.
How would I find out what those routes are? Any info would be great!!! We're new to the the dirt and dust but have a whole lifetime in the water!! 😁

DWC

Reaction score
How would I find out what those routes are? Any info would be great!!! We're new to the the dirt and dust but have a whole lifetime in the water!! 😁
@Bpracing1127 @LargeOrangeFont My bet is that Ian or Ashley might have some trails saved. If not I’ll try my hand at it. There are simple trails that follow the 95 that Jeep friendly. Seem like the farther up the more technical. Could just be me though.

Taboma

Reaction score
This was watching me paint my engine in my driveway yesterday. I saw at least a 4ft wingspan as it swooped down and snagged what looked like a finch right out of the grass across the street View attachment 962794

I felt kinda bad the other day when I unintentionally caught a Towhee bird ( Robin size, they hop around the ground eating bugs and things) in a rat trap.
I've had this grove rat showing off doing selfies and shit in front of my game cam. Decided I'd seen enough of his shit, so for several days I put out large rat traps baited with pecans, which they can't resist and all baits were immediately eaten. But I hadn't actually set the traps in order to get the rat acclimated. Finally, I set the traps and I also set out my electronic zapper trap which is for indoor use only, but if conditions are dry, it works fine outside.
Next morning I checked and noticed one of the rat traps is tripped --- fuck, it's not the rat, it's the Towhee bird, got him right across the neck. 😖
Check the electronic trap I'd baited with another pecan and got the prick rat. 👍

The poor hawks around here get zero respect. They've either got crows, mockingbirds and even hummingbirds pestering them. The funny thing is to watch the crows or mockingbirds pester them repeatedly, then the hawk will land on a branch, and a couple of feet away on the same branch, so will the crow or mockingbird. It's as if they just sit there shootin the shit, but as soon as the hawk takes flight, the game begins anew. It's like, "Hey no hard feelings man, just my job, I'm on security duty today" 😂

IMG_2343.JPG