WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Walmart closed for the weekend

4Waters

Reaction score
Correct, my wife gets tested and they spray perfume or something g to see if it works. She can’t get a seal with one so she literally wears a helmet thing / respirator.
Oh it's not perfume, it smells and tastes horrible, they can see the reaction, believe me you can't suck it up and not react. LOL. It was my 3rd or 4th year that my previous size didn't fit so I actually got a whif🤢, every year before and after I passed with the first fit, thank god.

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Kirklands closed as well
Shit. Didn’t know that. Not that it was my kind of store but I did go in there once in a while and bought those scented packets and put them in my vacuum bag. Made the house smell great when you vacuumed.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I know someone who works there, their claim is so many people off they are mostly closing to stock the shelves, they need to empty the warehouse into the store for new shipments. They will also be sanitizing.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
They closed their doors as they were going out of business. Not because of an outbreak.
The story I heard, is Ulta offered almost twice the rent. Also heard Kirkland's was blindside and didn't have it in the budget or plan to make a move to another location. That Kirkland's before the pandemic was one of the best performers and still holding their own during.

TBulger

Reaction score
The story I heard, is Ulta offered almost twice the rent. Also heard Kirkland's was blindside and didn't have it in the budget or plan to make a move to another location. That Kirkland's before the pandemic was one of the best performers and still holding their own during.

What I heard as well, shame, wife loved that store.

2Driver

Reaction score
FYI - AZ now leads the country in cases per population.

I know the Indians are crying the blues as usual but Yuma county has the worst rate in the state. 50% higher than Phoenix's Maricopa county and Pima country where Tucson is located.

getreal

Reaction score
35029.jpeg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Thanks......had no idea what the store was.

It would be awesome if Costco opened up little satellite stores with just gas and only the Kirkland brands. I would hit em up for sure

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
An employee was at the door toay, says they will be open tomorrow.