WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So This Happened...

RDPSHIPPING

Swags in the Bag
Reaction score
You can find your very own RDP Neck Gaiter in the Store!
RDP Gaiter side.png

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Oh I see him...and his sisters too! Couple more years and I’ll let him operate the mower too. And then I’ll be a baller!
Mine still refuses to push the mower in a straight line...hood luck

sirbob

Reaction score
This one is meant for doing yard work.

Because some places that really enforce masks won’t allow those...

My son was recently told his bandana wasn’t allowed and his friend had one of those and they said nope!

grumpy88

Reaction score
I just got back from the nursery and unless they start selling plants in Dixie cups i will never need a gardener . Plant prices are insane !

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
No shit? You have to clean all those rocks yourself?? :eek:😁
One of my redneck friends up on Colt drive mows his rocks with a riding mower to suck the leaves up off the ground it’s pretty hilarious to see. People drive by looking at him like WTF.😂 It works surprisingly good though.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I don't wear masks, on occasion I wear a bandana otherwise I only use gators. I have never been anywhere enforcing face coverings that didn't allow it.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I just got back from the nursery and unless they start selling plants in Dixie cups i will never need a gardener . Plant prices are insane !

Offer 50% of the asking price. I got pots for $25 when they had them listed for $99. Feel them out. They need to turn that stuff.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
My gardener drives an F250 because he tows lawn mower trailer and is an inmate here and doesn't want to catch any shit.

4Waters

Reaction score
One of my redneck friends up on Colt drive mows his rocks with a riding mower to suck the leaves up off the ground it’s pretty hilarious to see. People drive by looking at him like WTF.😂 It works surprisingly good though.
You in Henderson?

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Sorry for the hijack but wanted to give Lynda @ the RDP store a shoutout for great customer service. 👍
Placed a small order for some new stickers last week and the wrong color was sent. Once she noticed the error, correct one's were mailed along with a sweet note apologizing.
Thank you.:):)

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
LOL too late this is a landscaping thread now
I have Marathon 3 grass.
We get compliments from passers by constantly.

If I hired a gardener it'd be Bermuda grass and St Augustine by July.
Bermuda grass is the Quagga Muscle of laws.