WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quartzite Rv show

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Crowds, high prices and Covid! Lol

Not sure but we are going to dry camp nearby and visit the show next weekend just to see what’s the fuss.

River Runnin

Reaction score
It quit being an "RV" show about 15 years ago! ...... but if you need wallets, purses, glasses cleaner, and tons of other novelty SHIT! -- plus the assholes to belly buttons crowd! -- Have fun! Go early!

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
Been watching a few videos of the Tampa RV show, amazing how many rigs are there.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We went last year when we were shopping for rv’s.. I had a good time and would go again.

my buddy Jason went yesterday and said a lot of people didn’t show and he walked the whole thing in an hour and a half..

I would only purchase an rv from one dealer there and I’d make sure it comes with some kinda warranty. The one dealer would be theone with the actual service center on site.

None of those vehicles are inspected no matter what they say. They are turning and burning them by the hour.

Every salesman gave us the speech of inspections and service etc. I would open the fridge and there was food in them still from the previous owner.. lol

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Be there tomorrow...

Huge Flea market/swap meet can be kinda cool.. OG garage sale type junk (novelty stuff, tools, auto parts, firearms and accessories etc) ,,, same people, same shit every year.

Overpriced, but sometimes you can pick up a bargain..

RV show and accessories if your looking for something specific, otherwise same crap you really don't need

Cool if you're a people watcher

Nice little get away, the town goes dark bout 9pm, not too far to Parker

A little mild off roading and maybe some target practice

Unfortunately looks like rain Tuesday

Last edited:

zhandfull

Reaction score
Here now in Quartzsite for first time, reminds me of a county fair / swap meet. So far entry has been free everywhere we have been. Haven’t made it to RV’s yet.

Dry camping in Scaddan Wash area. No fee for 14 day permit.
37F16C6D-BE66-4F52-8218-DD453C76B129.jpeg

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Go look pick one-2 out cash or per approved go back last day and low ball 👍😎

River Runnin

Reaction score
Don't know about now! .... But the Grub Steak use to have the best fish & Chips around! Also the seafood platter!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Don't know about now! .... But the Grub Steak use to have the best fish & Chips around! Also the seafood platter!
It sure did!!!!!! When we birded down from Oregon in Blythe, the Grub Stake was an every Friday night deal for us and many friends from the park we stayed at over the Winter.

C08H18

Reaction score
I drove thru Quartzsite on the 15th and stopped to gas up before crossing checkpoint Charlie. I actually thought the RV show was still a week away. Usually the gravel lots on the north side of 10 are filled with RVs. Not this year. The big tent area and immediate surrounding was 80-90% full on Friday. It won't be the same as years' past....

beerrun

Reaction score
We drove out and back today thinking that instead of waiting till may for our new toyhauler we would see what the had. Only one dealer everyone else decide not to come. The dealer that was there said they sold 78 units on Thursday before the show started and half of what they had left was sold no toyhaulers left and had no clue when they would get anymore inventory