WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

gettin the SHOT today

propcheck

Reaction score
When this first appeared, I started to look at our past. Our most recent pandemic (Swine Flu 2009) was very similar in some aspects- some not so much.

Similarities
-Alot of cases
-big cost to the economy
- hospitals were full

But it was less lethal, so you'd think the US would be more serious about Covid? Not so much

- the media is lying
- the politicians are lying
- the virus isn't real
- I don't care about getting sick or infecting other people
- scientists don't know what they are doing

Instead of us being united as a society against a bad bug, we are divided. This is what has changed- it was always "us against the enemy (the bug)". Now it's "us against everyone except the bug", which will never win a pandemic.

PS- this bug is showing resistance against herd immunity in countries like Sweden, that took that approach. Unless we are thinning our herd so only the strong survive, we need to unite in the battle.
Are you sure the Swedish approach is the one you want to challenge based on the lockdown US standard of practice and base it on a percentage of deaths per capita? Because the numbers I saw says they are declining as we still rise at this point therefore projecting 14-28 days forward we may be looking worse🤷🏼‍♂️
asking for a friend😂

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
And for the record, because I'm 85, I did get vaccinated yesterday. Other than a dead fetus growing out of my forehead today, things are fine. The microchip seems to be synching with the one in my phone and car perfectly...lol.👍
HH, since you're not scared of the needle, do mind if I extract a few stem cells from your growth? Thanks in advance...

Taboma

Reaction score
Are you sure the Swedish approach is the one you want to challenge based on the lockdown US standard of practice and base it on a percentage of deaths per capita? Because the numbers I saw says they are declining as we still rise at this point therefore projecting 14-28 days forward we may be looking worse🤷🏼‍♂️
asking for a friend😂

On the chance I'm misunderstanding, are you an advocate of the Swedish approach to COVID-19 ?

stingray11

Reaction score
What is the conspiracy theory on the vaccine paperwork?

There's no way they're tracking you or changing your DNA. We know that.

So what's the conspiracy theory now regarding "How dare they make me show my papers to not spread a virus into another country"?

I feel like the only argument is that this is just the beginning of restricting your freedom of travel or freedom to deny vaccines.

Personally, I want it because the wife and I like to travel. A 4 day quarantine in BVI really extends a trip and adds a lot of costs 😁 Hopefully soon, the vaccinated get to avoid the quarantine.

You fool, they admit the RNA stitching on the Madera web site. And yes it has the ability to track. IT'S A EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
still here.piece of cake,arm was just alittle sore for 1 day but fuck its a long needle.lol.i got the moderna vac. i know folks who are in the hospital right now so believe it or not.i dont care either way how everyone thinks. fuck why even stop at red lights with some of your attitudes.but and a big what if you did catch it and you were one of the fucked ones who go on a ventillator.stfu and dont cry,dont your wife dare cry or your kids because by god you stood by your thoughts and beliefs......................give me a fucking break.have a nice day !
Let’s try this again but in English this time plox

MSum661

Reaction score
You fool, they admit the RNA stitching on the Madera web site. And yes it has the ability to track. IT'S A EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE FOR GOD'S SAKE.

That is a straight up no frill's understatement.
Pfizer and Moderna are using a never been done before and long shot synthetic messenger RNA that delivers instructions to cells within a persons DNA.
Its basically an information molecule. It blows me away that the 2 companies were given an approval for a emergency use authorization way ahead of the full scale and success of an FDA phase 3 clinical trial. In fact the Moderna phase 2 study evaluation is still ongoing to this day..lol . Never seen anything like this.
Wild.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
1CDCA92E-8262-4F5E-888B-17F45D50B890.jpeg
432E9283-C244-4888-A207-ACDB7063F0C9.jpeg
50459EB4-55D1-424E-9CEB-203670484713.jpeg

Staging : First day of mass LAPD vaccinations
A9B6DA9F-5007-4E1F-BFB1-D3018E795275.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Is LA not adhering to any established priority assignments ? Wide open, general public ? In know in San Diego I'd fall in group 1C, so down the road still.
What I’m told is we are 1B , and with over 65 being added by appt. per the news
About 1k cars at 0830 hrs. , about 200 Cops in my stage
5195C1D3-41B1-4FA0-91F1-E96F9DB7DA9A.jpeg

Wait in car 15 min, looks like a DWP or Street Services truck behind me.
We are being sent in groups, our Police ID’s get scanned to confirm appointments

Last edited:

mobldj

Reaction score
i guess theres now 400,000 people who wish they could have gotten the shot.rip. yea yea some of them died of other reasons but still alot of folks had no choice like us right now.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I will not get the vaccine. I have never had a flu shot either.

If you feel that you need the vaccine then good on you.

If you don't feel the need to take the vaccine then good on you.

Free will peeps

4Waters

Reaction score
What I’m told is we are 1B , and with over 65 being added by appt. per the news
About 1k cars at 0830 hrs. , about 200 Cops in my stage View attachment 963497
Wait in car 15 min, looks like a DWP or Street Services truck behind me.
We are being sent in groups, our Police ID’s get scanned to confirm appointments
White van looks like DWP, we were told we would be waiting for a month or so here in street services to get the vaccine as Fire and Police were first round of city employees but maybe they are 65, IDK. Post up in my thread how it goes.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
If people are Looking/ Wanting Perfect here or anywhere, are kidding themselves. THE Country was screaming at President Trump, he rolled out the vaccines in (EVERYONE AGREES) record time.
Wasn't good enough, the distribution is a Cluster Fuck, These States had near One Year to get their ONE DUCK in a Row and guess what, they are all walking around like Chickens with their heads Cut Off. The Two Companies have presented a Product and there is another one coming online soon, I hear. There are No Perfect anythings in the World. I'll support My President to the end, The states have dropped the Ball, the labs claim they are I don't know 99.? safe and effective, BUT!! WTF it is what it is.

Don't Like it, Trust It, Want It Fine I do Not give a Shit, BUT quit Bitching and Nit Picking. DON't get it and Skip A Rope IDK.

BUT!!, if you would happen to come down with it, SUCK IT UP!! YOUR CHOICE,WRONG DECISION. No One Gives A FUCK.

Most People are sick and tired of Covid The Shutdowns, The Vaccine and every damn thing associated with it, but drop it already.