WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nobody does cool shit like this anymore

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Driving right now so didnt watch the video yet. But isnt that the same guy that his car disintegrated the second it left the ramp? It was in a documentary I watched a few years ago! If it's the same one

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Honestly Travis Pastrana is the only one close to "Evil Kanival" shit in my generation. I know the EPA and his insurance companies have put the kibosh on alot of his planned stunts!

Pussified America.. "well, someone might get hurt" lol

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Honestly Travis Pastrana is the only one close to "Evil Kanival" shit in my generation. I I know the EPA and his insurance companies have put the kibosh on alot of his planned stunts!

Pussified America.. "well, someone might get hurt" lol

I was at the X-Games front row when he did the Double for the first time.!!

Biggest balls of any athlete ever IMO!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Damn, what was the plan if all had gone well, land it on its wheels on the other side of the river? Pretty sure he needed a bit more wind tunnel testing before that was gonna happen.

Tank

Reaction score
The old shit from the 70's and 80's was just crazy.

But they still do some crazy shit now a-days.

This video always makes my butt pucker. Jumping off a building!? Fuuuuuuuck

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
Years ago when I drove for US Xpress several of us were asked to drive our trucks to this place so that this guy named Bubba Blackwell could jump over them. It was done for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. While the trucks were being set up Jay drives up in a red pickup since all our trucks were red and visited for a little bit.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I was at the X-Games front row when he did the Double for the first time.!!

Biggest balls of any athlete ever IMO!

Anyone that jumps out of a plane without a parachute has my respect! Not sure I know of anyone else that has.. at least not at their own free will🤷🏻‍♂️

infield

Reaction score
I am old enough that I actually went and paid to see (on TV) the evil knevil snake river deal. Drove my El Camino into Wichita KS to Century 2 event center where it was closed circuit TV. Seems odd that both attempts suffered a chute opening way too early. This guy sure seemed confident climbing into his coffin or I mean his car.

cofooter

Reaction score
Not allowed anymore, the Fun Haters have wrecked our world! Damn, should let people go out and have fun and maybe things would return to normal........