Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I sure need the F/U finger emoji today...LOL

530RL

Reaction score
tenor-13.gif

Universal Elements

Reaction score
This is just back to 'normal', getting taken advantage of by the rest of the world while the politicians enrich themselves.... Trump was the exception to the norm...

It's been going on steadily for 30 years....

Absolutely correct. But, when in Rome ..... brush up and be aware of all the new government programs and use the system. You know the Democrats are going to do that so join the party.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I'd

I'd hold off a bit on that Slobby.
Refunds will be a bitch.
Unfortunately..... no returns... that was not our wager.... now if something drastically happens before midnight... there might be some separate discussions.... LOL

Backlash

Reaction score

I'm glad to see you're above ground my fellow patriot. But to keep the American Patriots and others moving forward in the direction Trump sent us on, we're going to need a little more motivation and direction than video clips and rap songs. I'm all ears my friend!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you're above ground my fellow patriot. But to keep the American Patriots and others moving forward in the direction Trump sent us on, we're going to need a little more motivation and direction than video clips and rap songs. I'm all ears my friend!

Cut your My Pillows open and follow the instructions. Trump hid the master plan inside the foam pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Let nature take it's course.
All that can be said has been said and done.

What is CASTLE ROCK?

Backlash

Reaction score
An old Naval ship that was scrapped in the early 90's.....or a quiet little vacation spot along the Colorado River.... 😁

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
All warfare is based on deception.
Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away, when far away, we must make him believe we are near.
—Sun Tzu, Art of War

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
All warfare is based on deception.
Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away, when far away, we must make him believe we are near.
—Sun Tzu, Art of War

I get all that.. but Sometimes people misunderstand the fight at hand.

Trumps position could be that he may start a political party and return.

it could be to just simply expose them all down the road?

it could be to just walk away and enjoy the remainder of his days?? To possibly off legal problems.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Sometimes people misunderstand the fight at hand.
That...is the understatement of the century.
Trumps position could be that he may start a political party and return.
Oh, he is going to return. When he does there will be nothing left of either disgusting party and the false left/right paradigm.
New ones will have to be formed.
Necessity is the mother of creativity.
it could be to just simply expose them all down the road?
Been there, done that.
Actually this continues and will continue up until the return. Flush em all out. Get every last one of them.
it could be to just walk away and enjoy the remainder of his days??
This is not his style.
It simply doesn't exist in his DNA.
This should have been crystal clear to everyone by now.

I'm going to stand my/his ground till it is over.
And it is far from over IMO.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Down the Rabbit Hole...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
You guys are a little old to believing in fairy tales aren’t ya?

Makes ya wonder who’s more twisted.. the people reading this and believing it, or the people sitting around writing it?
After watching the shit show with Robinhood yesterday I’m convinced everything is rigged. This is their world we are just living in it. I learned that last time I was in a court room.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Why was General Charles Flynn just put in charge of US Army Pacific Command?

Who authorized this promotion?

Where are the servers captured in the Frankfurt CIA operations center raid?

Was Gina Haspel captured in that raid and is she now singing and/or did she sing like a bird in Gitmo?

Where are the pictures of the Bidens at the White House?

Why does ground intel say th he WH has been dark since 1/20? And what's with all the buses coming in and out of DC?
Why is the city state District of Columbia surrounded by troops who signed on to stay for another three months?
Is it possible we could have another capital somewhere else running a parallel government?
Is it possible the city state of the District of Columbia will never be the true center of power again in the near future?

Why does Trump still have the Football and the launch codes?

Why is "team biden" still not allowed in certain areas of the Pentagon?

Is the CCP being taken down?
Is this why the One China policy was changed recently?
Was it to allow for the acknowledgement of Taiwan's sovereignty as well as official denial of recognition of the CCP?

Would one ever think that all time and focus spent on and breathing life and legitimacy into joe bidens actions as "president" could be better spent inquiring into the many anomalies that are real and profound?
Or is this part of the plan to show all people the horrors of what the NWO criminals will do to all of us and to wake up more brainwashed people?

Will Saturday be the end of the "ten days of darkness"?

Feel the pain yet?

Biden is not president.

Trump 2020 MAGA/KAGA.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
After watching the shit show with Robinhood yesterday I’m convinced everything is rigged. This is their world we are just living in it. I learned that last time I was in a court room.
Ha Ha..Did you see the fake meme going around.. 😁

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Is her name Mary Todd?

Is John Wilkes taking the photo?

Universal Elements

Reaction score
It all depends on which side of the courtroom you're sitting in! 🤣👍

No, incorrect. It depends how much money you have for your defense and if your legal team plays golf with the judge and are on first name basis. 😂👍

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Notice how it's always questions and not straight forward facts. "Strawman" on full display. I will say I'd love it if half of what has been said was true, but sadly I think the reality is the Libturds did a superior job of cheating this time, and it doesn't matter what anybody knows, only what can be proved.