WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Customer Service?

Shockwave25

Reaction score
Couldn’t get a call back when I called about a new F250.. Anyone else experience this? Fairway Ford for the win!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That is really surprising. I send people over there all the time and have heard nothing but good things

lenmann

Reaction score
Nobody returns call or texts anymore it seems. You just gotta keep calling and get lucky when they pick up.

Not a knock of the Fairway guys, just seems like a sign of the times. Everybody is crazy busy inspite of all the other crap going on.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Couldn’t get a call back when I called about a new F250.. Anyone else experience this? Fairway Ford for the win!!!
I was going to cruise out to Fairway the other day, about the only place moving some on the 250's but didn't get time. I called sunrise also with no call back unless i missed it. The dealership i always hear the worst about Worthington seemed like they where willing to do something but haven't inked anything yet.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I got a guy for people that are beyond tire kicking. If your shopping still then no.
Ford dealers are very busy right now

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
@Shockwave25,

First off, congrats on the new F250, I hope you are enjoying it to the fullest.

I do want to publicly apologize for not getting back to you in the timely manner that we should have. It truly bothers me personally to see this and I do take it to heart!

I don't like to make excuses, but I have to in this particular case as we have been overly slammed these last couple of months. As crazy as it is to say, 2020 was actually a record breaking year for us. In my 23 years here at Sunrise Ford I have yet to experience any other year like 2020. Our December 2020 and January 2021 numbers were double my expectations and it doesn't seem to be letting up. There's literally not enough hours in the days to just maintain our current commercial customers demands. Most of my top guys in the department have been working 12+ hour days, 5-6 days per week. The good news is that I actually got the okay from the owners on Monday to hire additional personnel in the department, increasing from 8 to 10 fleet managers, a fleet admin assistant, 2 additional delivery drivers and a dedicated fleet lot porter to help free up some time my with fleet guys to better accommodate our rapidly growing customer base.

I am not one to brag, but Sunrise Ford is not only the #1 F-Series dealership in the state (by far), we are one of the largest volume fleet departments in the country (#1 Ford Commercial Vehicle Center in California multiple years running). We sell more vehicles in my fleet department as 80% of whole dealers sell.... We sell as many vehicles as we do due to the fact that we take care of our customers and don't play the games most dealers out there play!

Matt and I, along with a couple other guys that work for me, have sold several vehicles to RDP members over the years (I have lost count) and as anyone one of them will tell you, we "normally" go out of the way for our customers, business or personal, and do everything we can to make the purchase as quick and easy as possible at the most competitive pricing available. Not only do we sell Fords, we both own/drive Ford Super Duties as well so we're pretty familiar with them ;-)

Please don't take this wrong, but our commercial customers are always going to be put on the top of the list over an individual vehicle sale as our commercial customers are counting on us to factory order, deliver and help maintain their fleets and not coming through for them could cost us a 100+ unit per year commercial customer.

So, with all that said, I do apologize and although I can't guarantee it won't happen again, I will do my best to not let it happen again.

If you see us out in Havasu over the summer please say hello and I'll be sure to offer you a cold beverage, Matt's buying.... ;-)