WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bronco

DogNamedChevy

Motor Boating
Reaction score
Hey Bobby,
Have any of the new Broncos hit the dealer lot yet? Not the Bronco Sport. I would like to test drive one before I order

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bobby Williams

Your RDP Connection To Sunrise Ford!!!
Reaction score
They are expected to arrive to dealers this summer, but will be in very limited numbers and they will be pre-sold units due to the reservation system in place for them.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Bobby, need to find away to talk my dad in to one now since the truck has been now totaled. lol

I'll start working on that, he mentioned possibly a F-250 now... I don't know as he's in Florida and might have already contacted you on what he wants.

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Bobby, need to find away to talk my dad in to one now since the truck has been now totaled. lol

I'll start working on that, he mentioned possibly a F-250 now... I don't know as he's in Florida and might have already contacted you on what he wants.
Ya, we spoke the day it happened, pretty crazy. Glad everyone was okay.

A new Bronco would look good behind that coach of his ;-)

Magic Mike

Reaction score
Is it way too late to put the $100 deposit down to reserve one?

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
Is it way too late to put the $100 deposit down to reserve one?
There's a pretty long list right now, but would recommend to at least put your reservation in for one if you do want one within the next couple of years. I'm sure there will be a few that people reserved that don't end up converting to orders for one reason or another.....

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Not Bronco related, but @Bobby Williams have you heard anything about order dates for the 2021 Raptor? I'm going to be updating from my 17'.

Bobby Williams

Reaction score
I had 19 orders for our small store. 4 customers took their deposit back when they found out how long it was going to take. I question if I will even see one by July. I did find a inside contact to show one. I hope to have one here for Boyne Thunder Street show if we are able to pull it off.
It's crazy how many reservations were submitted. We have just under (400) in the system for the Fontana store and over (500) at the North Hollywood store. There will be SEVERAL getting bumped to 2022 mode year as Ford was not expecting this amount of interest right out of the gate.

I got lucky and actually got a First Edition 4 Door reservation locked in. I'm looking forward to it's arrival.....

Magic Mike

Reaction score
4 Door, less expensive the better, probably white. If that’s hard to come by, maybe consider whatever... Probably has to be 4 door though. Thanks