WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Valentines Day the 14th: Name the Cool Things That Make Your S.O. Amazing:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Our wedding anniversary is approaching and I hear if you can do 15 you can make it to 20.
Things about her that work for me:

Never had a bad day in her life.

Never had a bad meal in her life.

Never lost her cool.

Quick to forgive and forget.

Compassionate and kind and giving beyond anyone I've ever known.

Smartest person I've ever known.

Best listener I've ever known.

Not controlling in any way.

Supportive and loving.

If RD was 10 years younger they'd be separated at birth fraternal twins. Except Ally is very elusive and very good at that.

Name the cool things about your Significant Other:

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Mine doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She is just always nice.

She started as a customs agent before HSI was formed. When she would arrest someone they would question them and try to turn them into an informant. This didn't always work, but takes a long times. Then they have to be transported to jail and get processed. This also takes a long time. When she was done she would always ask them if they are hungry. Then would go down to McDonalds and get them a meal, because she knew it would be a long time before they had a chance to eat again. A lot of her coworkers thought she was crazy for doing it, but she didn't care.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If you can do 15, you can make it to 20...sounds like prison lingo 😂

We're knocking on 21 years of marriage, 26 years as a couple!

She's as stubborn as I am. You'd think we'd kill each other, but it works. It's been the way we've gotten to where we are.

She doesn't nees to have the newest car or the biggest house. Pretty low key on the spending(Shoes may be a different story...)

She's a great mother. No boy will be good enough for our girl, and the same with girls for our boys. Don't ever piss off "Mama Bear"...

The major one, she puts up with me. Only God understands that. I couldn't do it.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
31 years married.

She obviously has low standards in men.

I had to teach her how to cook.

She won't work.

She drinks too much.

She passes out too early.

She doesn't like it in the butt.

LOL...

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
If you can do 15, you can make it to 20...sounds like prison lingo 😂

We're knocking on 21 years of marriage, 26 years as a couple!

She's as stubborn as I am. You'd think we'd kill each other, but it works. It's been the way we've gotten to where we are.

She doesn't nees to have the newest car or the biggest house. Pretty low key on the spending(Shoes may be a different story...)

She's a great mother. No boy will be good enough for our girl, and the same with girls for our boys. Don't ever piss off "Mama Bear"...

The major one, she puts up with me. Only God understands that. I couldn't do it.
Husband and I are both so stubborn that we didn’t speak for week a few years back. We promised to knock that crap off, couldn’t even remember what it was about 🥴

1tonfun

Reaction score
I married up, way up. Been together for 35 years, will be married for 32 years in March. She is my best friend and partner in crime for life and she likes boats.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
She puts up with all my shit
She's in a good mood 99% of the time
She lets me buy all the crap I want, but she doesn't need the biggest house or buy all the latest clothes
She'll never tell me the boat or the offroad car is already fast enough.
Doesnt complain my birthday is on Valentines day, so the day is about me! (refer back to line #1)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
She loves power tools and lets me buy what I want, only requirement is one boat at a time and one sand car at a time, although I have stretched that one a bit. That and dont sell this house we now live in even though Stacy has called.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Well, after 20 years she got her wish of being married in a pool in Las Vegas. We both love Vegas and Havasu heat
-Loves to cook
-Best mother and wife
-Loves her 7 grandchildren more than anything
-Always in the MOOD 😉
-Keeps herself fit
-Never has made a honey do list
-Loves fast cars and having fun
-Loves our new Magic and puts it on and off the trailer
-Republican
-We have all the same tastes in furniture, boats, cars, etc.
-Best friends
-7 years older than me. I’m 54. So I’m not telling her age 😁
-Very good with money and handles all the bills
-Best thing that has happened to me

461F435E-9834-4036-A1AD-AEE8AF84AD9D.png

Dirtbag

Reaction score
we are exact opposites in nearly everything except politics and sports....been together since we were 16 will be 30 years together this may....shes an incredible mom, horrible cook, beautiful as the day i first saw her and i cant wait to spend the rest of our lives together....unless she kills me first!

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
31 years married.

She obviously has low standards in men.

I had to teach her how to cook.

She won't work.

She drinks too much.

She passes out too early.

She doesn't like it in the butt.

LOL...
Apparently my wife had a twin and they were separated at birth. We must be brother in laws.