WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bruce Springsteen. =Bad Boy!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Yeah, he and Vin have been all over the place trashing the good ol US of A.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Fuck "the Boss" liberal POS

He and his music jumped the shark decades ago. He give Jersey a bad name and that's hard to do with all the other notable scumbags from there

spectras only

Reaction score
No Eddie Van Halen that’s for sure.
You guys got to see him trying a guitar solo duel with James Burton in the Roy Orbison and friends show. It was downright embarrassing, he tried so hard. 😂
watch Burton [ in white jacket ] ]on his Telecaster

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
You guys got to see him trying a guitar solo duel with James Burton in the Roy Orbison and friends show. It was downright embarrassing, he tried so hard. 😂
Go to 37:00 min and watch Burton on his Telecaster

I can't tell you how many times I have watched that Video. That whole evening performance is a true Classic.

spectras only

Reaction score
^^
Pretty Woman, go to 58:20 min on when Springsteen trying.

Last edited:

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
watch Burton [ in white jacket ] ]on his Telecaster

Brucey didn’t have nothin lol

playdeep

Reaction score
That Jeep commercial was Springsteen's jumped the Shark moment in his career...

Reactions: DWC

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I am NO fan of Bruce Springsteen. In fact, I can't stand his liberal BS.

BUT, after hearing the details of his DUI...it is complete BS (taking it at face value, and assuming there were no other extenuating circumstances).

First off he was .02

According to what I heard, Bruce was in a National Recreation Area, riding his motorcycle (I assume a dirt bike, but it didn't specify the type of bike).

He stopped by some Fans. They wanted to do a shot of whiskey with him, so he did a shot with them. A cop saw him take the shot of whiskey, and followed him when he rode off, and eventually pulled him over.

If he was reckless riding on a dirt bike, what does that mean? Did he do a doughnut, pop a wheelie, jump off something?

Once again, he was .02. Maybe he was an Ass and pulled the "You know who I am?" card. But if the story is correct, he shouldn't have gotten arrested.

Sent From Tapatalk

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score

BUT, after hearing the details of his DUI...it is complete BS (taking it at face value, and assuming there were no other extenuating circumstances).

First off he was .02

According to what I heard, Bruce was in a National Recreation Area, riding his motorcycle (I assume a dirt bike, but it didn't specify the type of bike).

He stopped by some Fans. They wanted to do a shot of whiskey with him, so he did a shot with them. A cop saw him take the shot of whiskey, and followed him when he rode off, and eventually pulled him over.

If he was reckless riding on a dirt bike, what does that mean? Did he do a doughnut, pop a wheelie, jump off something?

Once again, he was .02. Maybe he was an Ass and pulled the "You know who I am?" card. But if the story is correct, he shouldn't have gotten arrested.

Sent From Tapatalk
You can still be impaired and under the legal limit

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

First off he was .02

Sent From Tapatalk

FOX, just had quite a Detailed explanation. He refused the Breath Test, when instructed to "Walk" 19 steps he continued to sway,stumble and trip for 45. The Officer watched him take the Multiple Shots of "Patron" when asked if he knew it against the Law to drink Alcohol in the Park, he mumbled words, b ut never answered.

I don't know if this is a He said She Said, but it happened several Months ago, why now just coming out?

I really do Not care WTF bruce springsteen does really, but for years now he has Trashed My President in every way and at every opportunity

and done nothing but praising barrack hussein oblama. = A cardinal Sin with me. He was O.K. but Far from Many who were far lees Famous.

He has $500 Million. Maybe should have used a Uber. 🤔

Fox, claims this is far from over, and will be following closely. The Reporter, was clearly NOT a BS Fan.:cool:

76sanger

Reaction score
Fuck Obruce springdumbass! This american hater needs to pass a way soon.

poncho

Reaction score
There's a few things in life I can't stand
  • V6 versions of pony cars
  • nails on a chalkboard
  • Bruce Springsteen

Not necessarily in that order
When i used to say i hated that guy's voice people would act like there was something wrong with me.

DWC

Reaction score
Who? Why do you guys always come up with these obscure, meaningless people to talk about?

1613161285696.gif

clarence

Reaction score
Not a fan, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while: