WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

not everything about the election sucked.......

retaocleg

Reaction score
.........in AZ

got me out of the closet, and into a tent

trainwrecck and northern lights

girls.jpg

retaocleg

Reaction score
new hydro system, so i am feeling it out before i go full postal.............and new to trying these auto flowers.........on deck: chronic widow, superskunk, blueberry, dwarf low flyer, g13, afghan kush, chocolope, and purple kush.........

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
new hydro system, so i am feeling it out before i go full postal.............and new to trying these auto flowers.........on deck: chronic widow, superskunk, blueberry, dwarf low flyer, g13, afghan kush, chocolope, and purple kush.........
Let’s get a sour d and strawberry cough going 😜

maybe some Chem dawg or glue

retaocleg

Reaction score
ive done strwberry cough and she is a stretcher.......gotta grow like minded plants together tho........size wize....sc is a great ant anxiety strain

topped out my closet and the light was an issue..........but would do again............sensi seeds has a great first version

i looked into it........maybe down the road

D19

Reaction score
Is it legal for recreational use in AZ now?

retaocleg

Reaction score
Growing weed and owning guns dont mix even if it’s legal at state level for recreational purposes. Just a heads up.
like drinking beer or taking oxy's?...........all these addicts are diff?.........please........all legal, but not the same

only one in jeopardy from a weed smoker is the fridge......

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
challenging thing is, with auto flowers, they go from seedlimgs to veg so fast........then they autoflower even faster.............trying to keep the timing is basically just looking at them............def different than a photoperiod plant...............which you control..............a learning curve for sure..........and with hydro, you have to control the nutrients for each stage

i know photo period, but i understand the autos.............once i get it down, it'll be on....

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
maybe some peppers............bought some seeds.......can only have so much ganja
love me some hatch.....

as a matter of fact, mrs retaocleg made meatloaf with hatch chilis tonight...........with big bread chunks and ketchup for dinner....mashed taters with garlic......i'm out!

Groper

Reaction score
Hello .... can weed get a translator over here and send a transcript over o_O
Can I purchase a starter kit on Amazon asking for a friend in my head.
Blaze onnnn
Thanks

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
You and me both. As an older retired guy in CA and one who loves to tend my roses and spend time outdoors "Exercising" in the yard, I'm fascinated about growing pot and the methods I see being employed. I think it would make a really cool fun hobby.

It is actually very fun to grow!!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
maybe some peppers............bought some seeds.......can only have so much ganja
love me some hatch.....

as a matter of fact, mrs retaocleg made meatloaf with hatch chilis tonight...........with big bread chunks and ketchup for dinner....mashed taters with garlic......i'm out!
Did someone say Hatch Chili??
Apparently guys that lay gelcoat like the same shit😂
Do some research on their nutrient requirements.
A20C6B81-2442-4DF4-84BD-2BC080D41305.jpeg
A2CBFBCF-AE18-47D4-B40E-F7E741C297B3.jpeg
These are outdoor plants I’m growing from 2019 Hatch season.
They’re tasty, and colorful, but rather small compared to the chili one buys in a store or roaster.
It could be a home run with a little research.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Oh, and maybe try getting the seeds going under lights then move them outdoors?
Your climate is closer to NM than mine.

Taboma

Reaction score
It is actually very fun to grow!!

In another life, so long ago, I tried and got tiny sticky little things you could almost call buds, almost. 🥴 Regardless, it was my creation from seed and I smoked that shit and pretended to get high, all two or three joints worth. 😂

I've sure enjoyed following some of the picture posts, after, I find myself looking for places I could grow. Problem is, my grove isn't secure, I let various neighbors come in and pick oranges, I'm not sure how they'd react to seeing pot plants in my grove. Imagine being 73 and giving two shits what your neighbors think :rolleyes:

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Retaocleg and Gelcoater are sounding like a couple of hi-tec farmers 😎

G. Faulk

Reaction score
In another life, so long ago, I tried and got tiny sticky little things you could almost call buds, almost. 🥴 Regardless, it was my creation from seed and I smoked that shit and pretended to get high, all two or three joints worth. 😂

I've sure enjoyed following some of the picture posts, after, I find myself looking for places I could grow. Problem is, my grove isn't secure, I let various neighbors come in and pick oranges, I'm not sure how they'd react to seeing pot plants in my grove. Imagine being 73 and giving two shits what your neighbors think :rolleyes:
This last grow, I did an experiment. I have some nice gardens in the front half of my front yard. In the center of my vegetables section I grew a 5x5 serious bud producing plant to see the reactions from the neighbors. Kinda put it in the corn section. The triple takes I'd see from them walking by and facial expression were priceless. Now all my neighbors know I got mean dogs and if you step on my property your probably getting bit, but to my surprise if never got ripped or any complaints. Of course all the smoker neighbors got some but no real hassles and I'm centrally located in my city. It was literally 60' from the street but it's fenced off with a hedge.

Hell I don't even smoke just love growing it.

I honestly think it's so abundant its excepted now and the smokers have it. And really home grown or outside growing isn't like the crypto you get from the dispensaries. I probably have 6 oz left and can barely give it away and the smokers that have tried it say its great. Just my opinion

Rondog4405

Reaction score
The weed game has evolved so much its nuts. I kinda remember the days doing gravity bong rips with shit weed from the 90's. A hit from the bus these days would put me in a coma . My bother makes that wax crap and is above smoking weed in the traditional ways and dabs all day long. Blows my mind how he functions after hitting his dab contraption.. 🤪🤯

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I dunno if its just me, but I hear the names of the different strains and I just cannot take it seriously. I just see a "That 70's Show" basement scene going on to come up with a name.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

SoCalDave

Reaction score
The weed game has evolved so much its nuts. I kinda remember the days doing gravity bong rips with shit weed from the 90's. A hit from the bus these days would put me in a coma . My bother makes that wax crap and is above smoking weed in the traditional ways and dabs all day long. Blows my mind how he functions after hitting his dab contraption.. 🤪🤯
Yeah they say the "good stuff" from the 60-70's was average 3-5 % thc. The stuff now is 30% +.
Crazy stuff!

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Love some gorilla glue and sour diesel but my all time favorite is just the classic Tahoe OG! (Pretty sure Tahoe is what gorilla and sour come from but not sure) The Tahoe I have now is 27% that’s pretty good for a indica I’ve seen some dipped and rolled jeeters and other pre rollers as high as 32% stuff is getting crazy good.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I have nothing against "The Mota fruit". My question is. Is this a good path for a 12 year old kid who breaks into the parents stash or comes across it somehow?
My lack of knowledge and restraint at about 12 sent me down a path. It all started finding a bag of weed on the ground in my front yard when I lived in Redmond WA. I found out later Brian the Paperboy dropped it. The pipe I used to smoke it from was a gift to my Mother from a Phoenix Cop named Mike around 72'. Mikes wife Babysat me from about 4 to 6 until we moved. Mike also busted my uncle Bobby for one joint at about the same time period. Why the pipe was kept I have no idea. It was a sweet old school chamber pipe with custom leather wrapping and tassels. Way cooler than The best Graffixs pipe I could ever find.
Old school Dirty hippy shit. :p

So my question is, How does one protect a younger generation from delving in to fast before really experiencing life? Getting a proper education or just not turning up dirty for a good Job that may propel them into something better than smoking pot?
I hope all who promote any mind altering substance from Alcohol to Xanax take the time to promote responsibility vs addiction.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
We went to ( Off the charts) shop in Palm Springs today . I have been trying to get off the opioids from my back surgery and need something stronger than my last years plants. They have some pretty good prices. Picked up some farmers and Felon.

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I have nothing against "The Mota fruit". My question is. Is this a good path for a 12 year old kid who breaks into the parents stash or comes across it somehow?
My lack of knowledge and restraint at about 12 sent me down a path. It all started finding a bag of weed on the ground in my front yard when I lived in Redmond WA. I found out later Brian the Paperboy dropped it. The pipe I used to smoke it from was a gift to my Mother from a Phoenix Cop named Mike around 72'. Mikes wife Babysat me from about 4 to 6 until we moved. Mike also busted my uncle Bobby for one joint at about the same time period. Why the pipe was kept I have no idea. It was a sweet old school chamber pipe with custom leather wrapping and tassels. Way cooler than The best Graffixs pipe I could ever find.

So my question is, How does one protect a younger generation from delving in to fast before really experiencing life? Getting a proper education or just not turning up dirty for a good Job that may propel them into something better than smoking pot?
I hope all who promote any mind altering substance from Alcohol to Xanax take the time to promote responsibility vs addiction.

I think about this a lot myself. I have three boys oldest is 7. I got kicked out of school in 8th grade for selling weed. Got put in a Christian school in another city. I often wonder how different life could have been.How it all happened is a long story.

retaocleg

Reaction score
this hydro system is setup for 16 plants.....lol........no way without massive culling.....this is only 2......next time might do organic soil..........my needs don't need the mass of hydro, and prefer the quality of organics

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

I think about this a lot myself. I have three boys oldest is 7. I got kicked out of school in 8th grade for selling weed. Got put in a Christian school in another city. I often wonder how different life could have been.How it all happened is a long story.

Here is the deal.. it all falls on the parents of said child. I grew up in a household that my parents didnt hide "smoking weed" from us at all.. it was just like when my dad light a cigarette, it was normal. They explained what it was and explained the consequences. They also explained that if they had missing stash us kids would get our ass beat. My mom didnt drink but on occasion, but she woke up in the morning with a bong in her hand, went to work everyday, 2 jobs usually most of my life, we always had food on the table, clothes on our backs and things outside to keep us busy(motorcycles, horses, ect.) That my parents always joined us in. My dad was more of a drinker than a smoker(pot).

I also had a good friend growing up that his parents smoked daily but hide it from him and lied about doing it and constantly preached how all alcohol, weed, ect. Was bad and if he was ever cought doing it he would be punished. He turned into a meth head right out of high school as soon as he was in college and started "experimenting". Pretty sad actually.

My best friends parents where the same as mine. When we reached our later years un high school. Both of our parents made a deal with us, if we wanted to drink or smoke fine, we had sleepovers, our keys got put on the counter and we were not allowed to leave. All our classmates thought we were weird cause we wouldn't go out and "party" much. We would always hear "big party tonight at..." our response "naw, I think we are just going to hang at one of our houses tonight."

So all in all, it falls on the parents and how you are raised! JMO

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
this hydro system is setup for 16 plants.....lol........no way without massive culling.....this is only 2......next time might do organic soil..........my needs don't need the mass of hydro, and prefer the quality of organics

I have done hydro alot and at times on a large scale. I always go back to soil with better results. Just sucks to have to buy use once and throw away..lol

retaocleg

Reaction score
also.......grow like minded plants together, ie...........indicas and sativas